Why cant Spain or Australia join the g7

are there economy's really that bad or is it something else ?

Britain represents Australia and New Zealand as those country's haven't really established themselves as completely independent. They are extensions of Britain. Canada has taken steps in forming its own identity like changing our flag. In many parts of the Australia and Zealand you'll feel like you're in the UK.

This. We even got rid of the British accent.

Plus there's only enough room for one rampant shitposter in the G7, Australia would just make things crowded.

Plus Australia hasn't done enough to subjugate their abbos. They need to PROVE they at least attempted a genocide.

look at all those manlets, thank god our prime minister is a real man

look at how ill-fitting Trump's suit is...holy shit

in fact, all of their suits are either too small or too big - except Justin's, which was clearly made to measure

Gee! How come Poland gets TWO representatives?

>bong education

>burger joke detection

NO SHITSKINS

I chuckled, have a (you)

:)

>France surrenders their flag spot for another Polish flag

Trudeau standing over on the left smiling like a fucking jackass, probably thinking to himself "tonights the night, tonight my wifes going to be fucked by a native of this foreign country, Im so excited for him!"

kek

Why does it look like Justin Cuckaroo needs to take a massive dump? Is he holding to in to many buttplugs in there?

Why does Poland get two representatives at the g7?

Fucks sakes you almost rustled my Jimmies then. We don't wan't to join your silly little group, we started the G20 which is more inclusive, it even has dark people in it.

Why does Merkel do that stupid thing with her hands all the time?

Polan so stronk that we kiced Italy AND Frace out of G7

We are not even in the G20

The fuck is up with Trudeau? He looks like CIA man.

he's lanky but has 0 shoulders, makes him look incredibly odd

I don't see why Australia shouldn't join. Their economy is about as advanced as ours (high tech, service industry, and natural resources). Literally the only difference is their economy is a bit smaller and their largest trading partner is China while ours is the US. New Zealand's economy is quite small in comparison, however, it's also highly advanced.

Australia population 24m, gdp per capita 56k
Canada population 36m, gdp per capita 43k

Canada is our bitch so they get in by default

I saw him lift himself like a flag on his arms, so I know he is muscular. He must be have a rare build.

Spain population 46m, gdp per capita 25k

It really makes me think.

>Trudeau and trump stand above the rest
North American superiority

>This. We even got rid of the British accent.

Actually, it's the Brits whose accent changed more dramatically.

dude they're all old and fat. Do you really want to see a fat guy in a form fitting suit?