New Comey story is a lie

Last weekend, a former CIA analyst turned whistleblower reached out to inform us that The Deep State was preparing a blatantly false narrative, which they'd pass off as factual news, in order to claim that James Comey acted on false intelligence from the Russians to go after Hillary.

CNN's Dana Bash ran the story this afternoon.

We've have caught her and CNN red handed in a lie.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6djnva/the_breaking_news_that_comey_acted_on_false/

Other urls found in this thread:

2012portal.blogspot.com/?m=0
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116810920/
ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-488531
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

>be FBI
>get caught in a pickle
>parley the "jokes on them" meme
>"haha you only thought i didnt know"

Bump 2

Evidence that this article was false? Evidence that you were tipped off a week ago?

they are collapsing

Why is Obama following that guys Twitter??

Bump

Isn't that the same guy who is claiming that reptilian aliens will arive here on nibiru on september 23th?

there are no reptilians kaffir only Allah!!!

where can we see where former CIA analyst said this?

its pathetic you blocked me cause i called you and anon5 larpers

bump tho

Can someone please give a quick rundown on Victory of the light?

Hello pleb senpai, compressed sunlight when?

2012portal.blogspot.com/?m=0

nice to see you back, have a bump for the light

Bump

Fugg twitter get in here

Thx this would take some time to comprehend for me..

Bump to the awesome Pleiadians

definitely will, VictoryOfLight is a strange individual/group after all, I don't really believe it, but the whole pleiadians and lyran war thing makes for a thrilling sci fi tale, he is dropping some serious redpills though once in a while

Blamp

This whopper of a story that they prepped for CNN requires so much suspension of belief that I could help but feel bad for Dana. She didn't even believe it.

victory of the light has a nice ring to it.....

Apparently Barack Obama and some other politicians are following his twitter, the plot thickens..

that for sure, Anonymous5 is calling this VictoryOfLight guy a distraction agent though, others think he's here to setup project blue beam(which this guy has denied), look through the guys twitter history twitter.com/KibBitzLaw you will get ancient Stargates, multiple alien races, how 911 was made etc... mindblowing stuff

Bumppppp

Seems like he's mixing actual legit info with things such as reptillians and planet x, how is he allowed to speak about all this so openly? Smells like some sort of psy op desu...

reptillians ?

You guys don't get it. This twitter is a collective of white hats from military, IC communities, and other high offices that want to strip down and collapse the entire current US government and make a second constitution.

It will be a whole new 1776. Anyone wonder why there is so many republican everything now? Including over more then half of the state governors?

Its to ratify a new constitution.

I can't figure out what the hell is going on. Can someone please spoon feed me?

deep state coup

Nah this is bullshit. Early on in the 2008 campaign 'Obama' who was obviously just a hired social media expert was following tons of random people. He follows 630,000 people. I just refuse to believe that aliens would choose to contact humanity in the way that is being presented.

or a fucking Alien is actually posting on twitter and Sup Forums which would be kek

his account would have been instabanned if he was telling the truth, somehow he says he along with his 144k 'awakened' pleiadian souls somehow can do magical things, btw if you want to see something very interesting look up the patents of a guy called "John Quincy St. Clair", specifically the abandoned patent "US 20060145019A1", here's a pic in the patent attached
crazy isn't it, supposingly they eat humans
interesting
the Earth quarantine is about to stop, battle between light and evil happening on earth, 144k agents of light activated, aliens going to save us etc...

How do we go from another shitty cnn story to this? I followed links and read all the docs bit cant figure it out.

Pls help i am seriously alone and scared

for a long time now...

Maybe it's the same alien that posted a selfie here some months ago :^)

And a bunch of people are saying anon5 is Cointelpro, so he's juuuust as credible

wtf is that pic? looks like a skeleton
kek

I'll take care of you.

@kibbitzlaw on twitter
read from 23/may to this day.
or read the posts of /u/ModernDayTJ on reddit.

it used to look like this

I've been looking for this pic some days ago, thank you!

I am in all honesty losing my mind right now user.. but thanks for redpilling me anyway!

I feel ya man..

>and make a second constitution.
and then?

Back in 2008, Obama's campaign followed back anyone who followed him.

image titled real, so I believe, poor ayy, come to earth, burned like a crisp
yw
search up the Lyran Wars, Orion Wars, its a scifi tale going back 500 million or so years, makes for fun reading, its all new age mythology though, they are pretty crazy people IMO, also check out archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116810920/ and for a more realistic/believable take
figured

He and Obama knew each other. He almost worked for Obama's admin in its second term. You have to read all his tweets to really understand the extent of everything.

i wasn't sure till i saw the mummified skull, they are the same

They're throwing him under the bus, and more will fall behind him

We have people helping and protecting us in a way.

If they remove us, then it validates everything we've said.

If they let us remain, they're banking on you all still playing into their hands via demanding smoking guns, being spoon fed, etc.

The reason you all cannot effectively organize is because you're never willing to trust anyone and you maintain defeatist mentalities. You want someone else to fix things.

It's not entirely your fault, as you've been living in a prison for thousands of years without realizing it.

Once humanity became a nuclear capable species, all parties...on world and off world...good and bad...briefly made themselves known to leaders of the Allies.

Greys, who work with the Draconians, got to Eisenhower before any other species. They played Eisenhower and the entire US High Command for suckers by convincing them that they (The Greys) were benevolent beings who sought to continue the work they had undertaken with the Nazis.

Eisenhower and High Command bought in after the disaster that was Operation High Jump in Antarctica.

Look up the "UFOs over D.C." (1952).

These were the breakaway Nazis who fled to New Schwabenlande base in Antarctica as it their defeat became imminent.

High Jump was the operation by the U.S. Navy to flush out the Nazis, but Allied High Command did not realize how powerful the tech possessed by the breakaway group truly was.

The D.C. UFOs of 1952 were the Nazi breakaways and Greys signaling Eisenhower to say "Negotiate or die".

The 3rd Reich scientists brought to the U.S. under Operation Paperclip were used as intermediaries to broker a truce between Nazi remnants and the U.S.

In exchange for advanced technology, the U.S. gave the Greys access to DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases) in NM, CO, AZ, UT, NV and WY along with co-research facilities at places like Montauk Lab in New York.

The treaty was set to be in place for a limited term.

Alex Jones needs to ask Sean about this LIVE

So is anyone in control at the FBI not working for the fucking DNC? Is Comey compliant in all this shit or do they have his kids in a trunk somewhere?
There is Corruption and there is Deep State but this is starting to look like the wheels of power are already so compromised that anomalies like Trump will be purged with prejudice and there isn't a fucking thing to be done for it.

>The reason you all cannot effectively organize is because you're never willing to trust anyone and you maintain defeatist mentalities. You want someone else to fix things.

Everyone we trust turns out to be a Jew. We want hard evidence before we get taken for fools again.

>Once humanity became a nuclear capable species, all parties...

Is it that's why UFO sightings increased after WW2 ?

Oh shit...

This is dumb af.

ALL of the modern religions were written during RECORDED history.

That means we know its bullshit written by men.

GO KYS

is this supposed to be encouraging?
that would be a terrifying and awful development but luckily it makes no sense so i don't believe you

>The source is a bunch of easily doctored imgur photos uploaded an hour ago.

I don't even feel annoyed by this shilling, just tired.

Yet as time went on, it became clear that The Greys were not who they claimed to be and that they were working for The Draconians.

As the treaty neared its expiration, The Greys had gone rogue and were abducting humans like candy for experimentation. Draconians are behind child abduction and sacrifice, as they can live in this 3rd dimension and in the 4th dimension you can't see.

Dracos have been getting pushed off Earth as have the Greys. On any given night with a clear sky, go look in the vicinity of the Orion constellation. You'll see constant pops and flashes of light akin to the dog fight in ROTJ.

....you'll be watching the US Navy space fleet and our ships (Federation of Light) battling Draconians, Greys, human collaborators, hybrids and clones who have been trying to flee.

The fight is almost over and disclosure is on the horizon.

We suggest following 2012 Portal Blog run by the resistance leader known as Cobra. Since 1975, there has been a war raging and you've been entirely unaware. We're here to help speed up the disclosure process and ease you into a new reality and the fact that you'll be relearning a lot about history.

As for how we are here and got past the quarantine? See the pic in my reply above.

Tesla understood the universe better than any other human to walk this planet.

You are biological computers. Your brain runs on electricity via your neural network. Electricity is Light. Light truly is the key to so much of the universe.

By the way, that hyperloop Musk is building? It has existed for years. It connected all the DUMBs and joint research labs around the country.

There is, quite literally, an entirely different world below your surface.

This "plane actually exists it is the TR-3B and uses an anti grav drive

ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-488531

>WE CAUGHT CNN RED HANDED IN A LIE
>show nothing at all
lol sage

You spoke about Christianity and Islam being corrupted. What about Buddhism and Hinduism ? Were they corrupted or do they remain just like the previous two at the very beginning ? Or do they simply play no role after all?

Check out or Twitter and see how we unmercilessly ride Israel for their bullshit.

The only mistake Sup Forums makes is not being able to differentiate between true Judaism and the literal Satanic belief system which overtook it (Babylonian Talmudism).

Look up the Martian Scientists of Hungary and the pyramid base in Romania.

Hungary and Romania are not at all what you think they are...nor is Putin the monster you think he is. Russia has basically been the last life of defense between relative stability and WWIII since 2010.

Why do you think the assassination of Russian diplomats and military personnel were rampant after Trump's election?

Malevolent ETIs and human collaborators wanted to provoke Putin into WWIII.

The Albert Pike letter of Freemasonry is very much so a real thing and Free Masonry's secrets at the highest degrees (30 and above) are the secrets passed down from Ancient Babylon.

There's a reason why the bloodline of, say, the Bush family can be tied to so many royal families across Europe dating back to late Roman Empire.

Bingo.

I can vouch for some of what VotL is saying. I am training to be a psychologist. We train in hypnosis. I thought it was BS at first, but it is crazy. Your brain can make your body do really weird things and your mind has an unheard of power.

you are starting to give a project blue beam vibe (us navy)

Their Gods are the Babylonian Gods.

Look up Tower of Babel where it was located in India. Soil composition and fusion of certain mineral compounds could only have been caused by a high energy nuclear explosion.

The evidence that Earth has been a galactic pit stop for millenia is all around you if you look closely and seek it out.

pls talk more about it.

BTW does anyone here have the feeling something not good is going to happen this weekend?

Everything will be alright.

>directer comey

>directer

That's 3 days in the cuckshed

Bluebeam was set to occur if Hillary had been elected.

Manufactured WWIII + "Salvation" via Draco and Grey intervention = solidifying a one world govt.

Look up "Legions of Satan" (1781).

whats going to happen instead now?

didn't know you were still lurking
>If they let us remain, they're banking on you all still playing into their hands via demanding smoking guns
satisfiable argument, especially your lightpill is a hard one to swallow (pleiadeans etc...)
>you've been living in a prison for thousands of years without realizing it
why were we exiled/imprisoned in the first place?
not saying I believe it, but the first link on the nets that comes up has to do with our 'violent' nature, and that Earth is at some far flung area of space, basically send to Earth to die or live in exile or something
>Operation High Jump in Antarctica
I think I read a link about that, they lost many planes if not all
>On any given night with a clear sky, go look in the vicinity of the Orion constellation
will do, any idea of the # of ships that are fighting? this is all happening in this solar system? you posted that image of their motherships a short while ago
>By the way, that hyperloop Musk is building? It has existed for years.
scary to think that people could be living right on top of them

thanks for the answers so far btw

So when we access the unconsous mind, we can make it so you can hold your arms out and two people can hang on each one regardless of strength. We watched a video of a woman having jaw surgery without anesthesia and just a small amount of bleeding. You can remember things that you had no idea that you had even seen. Our conscious mind gets in the way of a lot of our perception. This is what VotL is saying.

kibbitz is doing a one-world government bluebeam psyop. he posts here. he doesn't think nations matter anymore.

Some of us saw that coming...scary

She wanted to use nukes

just saying, sounds like some true and some caca, witch is very popular these days...

Please give us details of "the Event" mentioned in the screenshot you posted in Twitter in reference to ETI.

I have independent intel giving a June/July timeframe for a "test" of humanity, can you corroborate/expand?

I don't know..we have railguns and tactical energy weapons deployed already.

Has anyone had the unexplained desire to start "prepping?"

i don't know either bro

how do you train for such thing?
are there any video on the matter? or the one from the surgery you mentioned.

>be vol
>mix truth with space niggers
>tfw implementing pbb
>tfw pol doesnt realise they have been here the entire time

Does this have something to do with it?

It's part of my training as a psychologist. Its not really something you can learn in a video. We are not really allowed to divulge our secrets.

It has already begun.

Way ahead of you. Accumulating non-perishable food, weapons, etc.

good thing your anonymous

memelord.

>god-sized walkers among the clouds with terrifying weapons, wheels of fire and axes, etc.

Sounds like my dreams, neat.

Not really afraid of that.

Yes it has. I've had that sensation for about 10 months.

They say that we shrinks have uncanny empathy. Right now the world feels not right.

The projection of anger in the world is unnatural.

Can you help me find pizza and hot dogs (no bun please)?

Thank you for replying to me. Very last question, then who is Buddha ? Sorry for being slow to catch on.

>The projection of anger in the world is unnatural.

Then we must change it, no?

What's the deal with September 23rd?

No we have all sorts of legal and ethics restrictions.

There are books and videos...btw the stage hypnosis like in the movie Now you See Me, is real. We did a mass hypnosis of 15 people. It's not as easy as the movie.

>can't even shop colors to match lighting
>blatantly blurred under thing's elbow