Spotted at Eric Clanton Hearing

>pol is always watching

Where were you when Sup Forums became the favorite board of fat, middle aged soccer moms?

Oldfags only. If you weren't on Sup Forums before Trump announced his candicacy you cannot post ITT and must kill yourself, you fat, old cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x1qP5GKM8xM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's hot for a milf. You are just a queer. Go back to Sup Forums and jerk off to trap threads you flaming sub human.

Don't you have to get the kids to soccer practice? Fuck off.

This is potentially a slide thread

Shariablue is trying to stop Sup Forums's organic rise to the top of the world

Not kidding

I want this Sup Forums Mummy to wipe my bum nice and clean and then tuck me into bed.

I agree, hot milf. would do degenerate things with.

You wanna knowhow i know you like the taste of semen?

This thread

Babbby want milk

Whos mummy is this?!

mummy

>When low SMV males are incredulous that high SMV males have higher standards than them
Bring order to your phenomenological surrounds.

Also remember to sage, fellas

>Where were you when Sup Forums's ideas started appealing to a wider audience, which heralds the beginning of the societal shift towards espoused ideas, getting what you always wanted?

Right here? Were you hoping Sup Forums would be a secret club for outcasts, and that those of us who came here to engage in discussion over these ideas didn't hope this very thing would happen? Just because you're a loser who hates the world and wants to watch it burn doesn't mean all of us are.

I welcome this, and hope to see more people in the wider populace get redpilled.

Mummy, your little boy is hungry. Flop them titties out.

Mistress T is a Sup Forumsack?

This.

It's kind of hilarious to think about the fact that there are soccer moms reading our shitposts

Even better that they are MILFS

They've finally found men who will stand up for the West, and they respect them for it. This rustles you?

>redpilled
>/nu/pol
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

looks nothing like the gorgeous Miss T you fuck

The West is utter shit. Why would you want to defend this?

>middle-aged soccer mom goes to Sup Forums, gets filled with red pills, feels great and changes - enlightenment!!!
>many such cases

>NAMING Sup Forums

DEATH TO THE INFIDEL

as soon as that fucker created the_Troland we were fucked. reddit fucks don't assimilate as quickly as we thought. Also every time I say something about Trump now I'm labelled a shill even tho I probably trolled over twitter more people than every single reddit fuck

Epic win Sup Forums!

What do you have against soccer moms? They raise the nation's children.

>get redpilled
You little reddit faggot. Just because Sup Forums lets you anonymously larp as "racist" doesn't make you redpilled. Fuck off with your "secret club" faggotry. I guess the USA can't be a "secret club" either so we have to let in all kinds of niggers?

low test

Give them some blankets

EPIC WIN Reddit! We are Sup Forums. We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Well isn't this just cute. You self-described autists give yourselves too much credit. You insignificant manchildren really think you unmasked Clanton? Please, our team gave him up. We were the ones dropping his info ensuring an easy distraction from the take down of your idols Oriely and Alex Jones. Next we will behead the snake for good once we end Hannity.

#BlackBloc #BashFash

Fuck off with your divide and conquer nonsense, Shlomo.

Can't I like milfs and traps?

TBQH, she's honestly more attractive than i would figure the typical female Sup Forums user to be.

He isn't one of us. You can have him.

You aren't going to enjoy the next decade.

lel commie faggots mad our message appeals to normies more than communism does

>that pic
I'll never forgive Quadroon of Cuckold & and his normalfag followers for trying to hijack Esoteric Kekism.

>unironically supporting these fucking protestfags

It's always funny when there is so much cancer that takes over a board those that speak out against it become the cancer's cancer. RIP Sup Forums. I saw this happen to Sup Forums and there is no going back.

I have been growing scared of this board for some time.

I'd do her.

kek, pol is winning the battle for milfs.

I'm not supporting them per se, I'm just not against them. Let them do their thing while we continue doing our thing. Any movement that wants to reach normies needs mainstream footsoldiers. That doesn't mean the movers behind the curtain also need to be mainstream. Pic very related.

>there is no going back
for you there is >>>>

Would fuck

And make her scream gas the kikes and she cums

That's so noticibly shopped that I'm disappointed in whoever made it.

She's not fat. She has a good figure for an american

Jelly of Japan

Go back where, faggot? Why would someone that has lurked Sup Forums for 11+ years go to where all of you cancerous immigrants came from? This is what will happen in Europe when Mudshits outnumber Europeans. They'll all consider them cancer and kill/deport them for breaking up the sharia circlejerk.

You're the problem but since I'm outnumbered 10-1 by you faggots there is no point in even debating why you are one since oldfags have become nu-Sup Forums's problem.

woodberry muhdik

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
-breathes-
HA

>whites getting together and finding a cultursl bond outside of jewish degenerare media
>somehow Sup Forums is supposed to have a problem with this
really jostles my jalapenos

I've lurked for 11 years too, that's exactly why my attitudes towards this have shifted, because I grew up into an adult during that time. Maybe you should too. This "rules 1&2" shit is just as cringy as those IRL meme-spouters.

>comic about 4 losers living together adopted by eternally angry man children that replaced life with the internet
>cultural bond

>straman projection: the post
got any arguments to attempt?

It's seriously mindblowing that everyone ITT is dog-piling me for not supporting this. Well, in hindsight it's not because I saw what happened to Sup Forums when the Chanology moralfags took over.

>mummy

Here's your argument fag

>I've lurked for 11 years too, that's exactly why my attitudes towards this have shifted, because I grew up into an adult during that time. Maybe you should too. This "rules 1&2" shit is just as cringy as those IRL meme-spouters.

No you didn't. Stop fucking roleplaying you cancerous faggot.

mama mia

>fat, middle aged soccer moms
they're nice people

yeah Assange Grandma was great and I'm so happy she didnt get stabbed by that psycho white boy

youtu.be/x1qP5GKM8xM

Hearing.. Lawyer could be paid by ANIFA

nigger i've been here since 2003 so your appeal to seniority is lost on me
here's the difference between this and guy fawkes mask chanology shit
(((anonymous))) was not an invention of my design, it was (((them))) in a prototypical attempt to achieve this but they failed while i worked on setting all this up
i think you're just envious of this awoovement and its success over (((fagology)))

Good ol crazy Nick

That girl is CUTE

ching chong chang chung

>nigger i've been here since 2003 so your appeal to seniority is lost on me

You type like a fucking 12 year old. Stop roleplaying you cancerous faggots.

>(((anonymous))) was not an invention of my design, it was (((them))) in a prototypical attempt to achieve this but they failed while i worked on setting all this up
>i think you're just envious of this awoovement and its success over (((fagology)))

Do you have fucking brain damage?

nice redditspacing, cuck

>Anonymous™ flashbacks
make it stop
my liver can't take it

>nu-Sup Forums
I feel bad for oldfags. Sounds like this place was awesome years ago. I've only been here about a year and a half and even then it was way better. Everybody said it would be different after the election but the only thing that's changed is it's just not as busy.

This is not a fucking game to me any more, I'm sorry if it is to you because you're still in arrested development. What exactly do you think this will cause for Sup Forums anyway? Be specific, don't just reference Chanology again as if that is enough of an argument.

Kek, this

>redditspacing

You are such an obvious newfag. Capitalize your sentences, you lazy phonefaggot. You'd have been banned for typing like a retard outside of Sup Forums back in the day.

Hey man, I found your shirt

Couldn't agree more.

Milfugees Welcome!

Great, how fucking soon are we going to be flooded with endless dried up vagoo's who should instead be on Adultfriendfinder finding suckers stupid enough to fuck them in exchange for bags of cat food and sacks of potatoes.

Damn you all to hell, reddit!

This, I'd fuck her

She's mine. Sorry lads, already taken.

She's too old for me but there are lots of middle age guys on Sup Forums. If I were in my forties and single, she'd be a decent catch.

I remember when Sup Forums wasn't around for a loooong time. That was the worst.

>Be specific

If you don't already see it, you don't deserve an explanation. You've been here since 2015 at the longest.

>Sup Forums MILF

whelp, so much for no-fap.

I have no idea what you think you're responding to, but it's not anything I wrote. Get yourself together, man

Are you thinking of the old days of /news/ or during the cuckening?

No. That's degenerated and fucking gay. You should consider killing yourself.

>trying to start an argument about who has lurked the longest when you know that's pointless because there's no way to actually prove that either way

What a very newfag thing to do. Not saying you are one, you're probably just mentally deficient. Anyway, not an argument. I'll give you another shot at formulating an argument.

I came here from reddit( ya I know I'll kill myself in a moment) in 2012 during the ritt momney days but I still consider myself a newfag and only rarely post

you upset he's getting some pussy m8

I'd give her my Sup Forums if you catch my drift.

>cuckitalization
appeal to redditry
come back when you have an argument to make, kid

I have no problem with fat middle aged soccer moms visiting Sup Forums, I do however have a problem with them forgetting what it means to be anonymous and for forgetting rules 1 and 2.

She is a smoking hot milf. Fuck off /r/politics

>That gyno
Jesus fucking christ

>publicly outs self as a Sup Forumstard
She's braver than I am.

>DUDE WE CANT HAVE REFUGEES THEY WONT ASSIMILATE INTO OUR CULTURE
>quit being so assblasted, the more normies that come to Sup Forums the more our ideas get spread!
t. le_drumpf cucks

Reddit is a mental disorder

hi CTR

Rules 1 and 2 were for raids. It's still kinda cringy wearing a Sup Forums shirt imo.