Ramadan mischief thread

Lets come together and share some fun ideas for making ramadan aka sand nigger christmas as miserable as possible. My personal favorite is opening a tumblr account to flood with nothing but pictures of food,death metal and hot women and tagging it all with islamic things. Ramadan and islam tags in general will deliver the most triggering.

Although This tip was more more niggers and kikes, perhaps you could apply it the same way, but if you choose to, be VERY VERY careful and think out ALL possible endings.

seems like the purpose of ramadan is to drive muslims nuts to they'll want to kill themselves (in a jihad attack). no food or water all day? nuts.

>tfw a few years ago Ramadan was "something happening somewhere else"
Now it seems like something very related to the western world.

W H Y ?

Because your misery gives me pleasure and i loathe you with every fiber of my immortal soul.

have you ever had a bad experience with a muslim? or it's just Sup Forums memes?

Just memes, iraqi bro. I have a lot of muslim friends and colleagues and they are all good people. I like them more than the original germans, to be honest.

thats nice.

Saged , fuck off you blueshill fag
Stop using a German vpn you ain't fooling no one

Group of pakis tried to rob me and my polish m8 and we beat the shit out of them :^)

Good job user

in islam you must not rob anyone even if they are non believers

>flood with nothing but pictures of food,death metal and hot wo
But I listen to death metal daily (t. muslim)

Sahih Bukhari (44:668) - "We were in the company of the Prophet at Dhul-Hulaifa. The people felt hungry and captured some camels and sheep (as booty)..." Muhammad said that Allah would always provide sustenance for those who believe in him. Stealing from non-Muslims was a legitimate means of fulfilling Allah's promise.

Quran (48:20) - "Allah promised you many acquisitions which you will take, then He hastened on this one for you and held back the hands of men from you, and that it may be a sign for the believers and that He may guide you on a right path." Allah promises Muslims that they will profit materially in their war against unbelievers. It isn't stealing when it's taken from an unbeliever.

>in islam you must not rob anyone EVEN if they are non believers
This is why i love you guys so much. You're good people from the bottom of your heart.

Bless ya. Insh'allah.

He isrobaba some Turkish shitskin,today my mother called me because some moroccan was arrested with her purse he had stolen from her,and that's only fucking today,I'll be so happy when the very last of you lies dead because you have fucking brought our wrath upon yourselves i was always against wars and had nothing against your kind...you have given me so many motives through the years your people have rightfully earned their place in he'll and in our hearts.

Shia muslims don't recognize Sahih Bukhari as a legitimate source, and that Quran verse talks about muslim conquests not stealing.
And what a morrocan has to do with me? they can't even speak arabic well.

>Misery
more like the best month in the year
Last year i saw some epic fights

Between 10% and 13% are Shia Muslims, and 87% to 90% are Sunni so kill yourself my dude also they definitely see it as conquest and not stealing

NUKE THE BLACK CUBE

I'm from NYC cuntface you motherfuckers killed my mom on 911.
Fuck off kraut you muslim loving asswipe.

al Qaeda did 9/11, which was funded and armed by the CIA to drive out the soviets, so no, your government killed your mom.

>have you ever had a bad experience with a muslim?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAbreathHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hey iraqi. what do you (not the entire country, but you personally) think of middle eastern/arab christians? my neighbors two doors down in my apartment building are lebanese christians. i would've assumed they were muslim by their culture and language but they have a giant orthodox cross painted on their door.

Oh i hope you get aids and die you goddamn desert gypsy bastard.

He has some common religion same as the thousand other shitskins who fucked things up and made the lives of my fellow con try man and European more miserable,since you muslims refuse to tell on other muslims when they are about to commit crimes and refuse to integrate or help your hosts i won't she'd a tear when you cry about being inocent,you should have distanced yourself from the criminals and not protected them.
I know some nice muslims i would spare but...I'll try to take as many of you as I can in case shit hits the fan,you're a plague
Try to deny the overall effect you had in europe has been positive or negative?put you self in our view people in sweden were known to go naked and be naturists who lived in one of the highest trust societies wit nothing to worry nearly a paradise and you fucked it up together with all europa countries you got into.

Like who hasn't at this point? They even fuck with the poor Buddists.

I'm sorry for your loss but he's from Iraq. How many suicide bombers in 9/11 we're from iraq? None.

Iraqi Christians are the best people we got here, many of them went outside iraq and became great doctors , scientist and engineers.

i went to lebanon and i met many christians, they are great people.

Nope. Pol is just edgelords being edgelords.

>al Qaeda did 9/11, which was funded and armed by the CIA to drive out the soviets, so no, your government killed your mom.

"Werner Von Braun was the most prominent rocket scientist, who was taken to America during operation Paperclip. Ergo, the Nazis were the first to land on the moon!"

You deserve ISIS, subhuman.

See

I've been waiting here with baited breath, there will be a terrorist attack any moment now.

t. Deutsch Roach

Gotta agree here. Iraqi christians in my town came here and did productive things, follow the laws, and best of all cannot stand Islam and Muslims.

Just because Irak was vetted and poor af the religion was what guided them to do it the could have been indonesian for all i care muslims are the problem,regardless of origin,fucking french muslim..still should be killed,for mankinds sake of not,do you think the mediocrity loving dhurkas will ever bring mankind further away no,we will be stuck ed like their countries are.
Pity is yu messed up countries like Irak that wasn't so bad or Libya who mainly kept shit to themselves i prefer chistes if not simply because they don't fucking come to europe and bomb shit

Niger i'm talking about muslims. They are all guilty. People were dancing in the streets in Iraq for fucks sake i dont care if the motherfucker is a chink if their muslim fuck them islam is the problem here,ISLAM ISLAM

Amen.
Muslims don't do nationalities anyway.
They're Muslim first. The rest is irrelevant.

Listen to this non-muslim and pure German, ignorant anons. He will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth about Islam and its followers.

Kys you fucking Spaniard. My family went to Europe a few times. They said Spain was shit and in a recession.
Well you're wrong, but I can't be mad at you. I don't blame you for your hate, I don't know what I do if I lost my mom
Kys too leaf

My personal bad experience with Muslims is that my country has been polluted with filthy paki scum

>Well you're wrong, but I can't be mad at you.

Preach harder, you homo.

>projecting
Get out and never come back nigger.

>pictures of food

I'm fucking happy not like we want any fucking muslim like you here,I much rather be poor than be unsafe while my bankers and jews are rich and the muslims get all the gibt me dats as in other European countries.

happy caravan lads

>tfw been banned on r/worldnews 10 times today for talking about Ramadan Bombathon

Palstinian christians mostly real cool. Guys i new were party animals worked hard and hated muslims. As for ramadon, movies involving muhamed and trannys would do it. Ramadon started by trannys and kept alive by gay muslims who fast once a year because they are fags.

>hot women

Edgelords be edgelording

Even pol isn't safe from you anymore. Kill yourself.

Difficult, but worth the effort.