Kid is expelled from school for holding a Nazi Flag

While it isnt the brightest thing to do and post on facebook, as Burgers we have the right to free speech where others do not, therefore I ask you to call in and give your disdain for the school's actions and get this kid back in school.

Do the thing thing and stand up for those of us that cant.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cut4leafy/status/867845391257133056
twitter.com/AnonBabble

While I don't think that the kid should have been expelled, it's necessary to point out that the Supreme Court has routinely held that students don't enjoy the full protection of the First Amendment. Thus, under certain circumstances, schools are Constitutionally-permitted to punish students for speech that would otherwise be protected.

This was political speech which is almost certainly protected. It was a statement that the gay flag is the equivelant of the Nazi flag. And he has a point.

He needs a lawyer. I would sue the guck out of the achool

>Get surprised when you get BTFO for running around with a recognized hate symbol
kek.

Don't forget the declining white birthrates, stormfags ;^)

Someone should run across the campus with an Israeli flag. Once nothing comes of it, it will help teach people who their masters are.

If the school could reasonably believe that the speech would cause a substantial disruption then it is of little consequence that the speech was political, for purposes of a court's analysis as to whether the school infringed upon his rights.

If he were to sue, the better legal argument is that the speech was made online and was unlikely to reach the school. Courts are split over whether or not schools may punish speech made online, particularly if the speech didn't actually disrupt the school.

we will war with you and you will lose as Muhammad rapes you.

enjoy sand and regular nigger world, u stupid faggot.

Really?? In the mid-2000s a friend of mine went to school dressed as fucking Hitler for Halloween. They made him change into his gym clothes and have him a detention but nothing like this. I can't believe so much has changed in a decade.

Well I already fucked your mom and she had you so I'd say white birthrates are doing OK

I go to the same school as him, AMA

I go to this school and can confirm that someone wears the gaypride flag regularly and isn't punished

Griffin I know its you

How many of /ourguys/ are at your school?
>t. 18 yo

I wonder where he even got the flag

Is he legit an admirer of the Nazis and/or Hitler, or is this more of a "fuck you" to political correctness and the illegitimate use of authority to approve only some political messages (but not others)?

What's the racial breakdown of the school, roughly?

>TFW I'm also from oildale

Quite a few actually
More anti political correctness, dude hates Islam and recent events have pushed him over the edge

What is the word around school?

Have you stood up for your comrade?

organize a bunch of kids to hold up Nazi flags in protest
if you get away with it in even the slightest sense you could easily open the doors to establish a platform for redpilling in your area

This.

We need to get in touch with the parents and let them know about the child's rights.

Someone who is more articulate than me should slap something professional together that doesn't sound like a larp, to convince the parents to sue for this reason.

Shut the fuck up donny

I have stood up for him and even a few of the teacher, generally he's just a meme but there's been a ton of arguments about free speech
There's like 2 days left of school

>Implying that wasn't you
UnderageB& needs to go

Indeed. We must support each other and take a stand against this bullshit. Stay strong brothers.

>Can only reply with ad hominem fit for a 7th grade classroom
>Meanwhile in the real world, whites are willingly becoming minorities in all their countries
LOL

and you don't want to go with a bang?

But did he do it in school, or did he do it on facebook? Was the picture taken on school property? Were other students deliberately tagged in the post to offend them?

If not, I think it is completely inappropriate for the school to reach into his life and punish him for something he did entirely separate from them.

Everyone who took a basic class on the constitution knows that public schools have a right to curb speech in the interest of fostering a learning environment, but they should not have a right whatsoever to punish an individual for what they do outside of school, provided they are not targeting other students of that school.

>gets expelled for freedom of expression

Wasn't me, he's a friend of a friend

Stormweenies BTFO thoroughly

I'm glad the school isn't taking a neutral stance in the face of a bunch of subhuman Nazi larpers

He can exercise his free speech all he wants by dropping out

Did it in school, on school property, there's a video of him out there if anyone has it, but no one was tagged or anything

>it's okay when liberals do it

Get the seniors and make it a "prank"

>autistic user thinks wearing a shirt that says "kill niggers" is brave and a fine display of freedom of speech

It's not about right or wrong user, it's about winning.

Our concern isn't a cautious and reserved evaluation of these scenarios, just like our concern isn't actually entertaining the debate about whether or not it's okay to punch Nazis, because nobody you'll talk to on the other side is seriously entertaining these debates either.

Our concern is the existence of our people and the future of white children. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

The butthurt over flags has reached critical mass.

>there's like 2 days left of school
Do it faggot. Get at least 20 other kids and make it look like the Third Reich. This kid needs your support. He has started the fire.

>there's a video of him out there if anyone has it

It was here, before it was deleted, if that can help anyone to find it:

twitter.com/cut4leafy/status/867845391257133056

Jesus Christ fuck off you attention seeking beta cuck faggot. Come back when you're 5 years older

And wanting to kill whites is different?

seems pretty outrageous that the ever loving liberals would want to ruin someones life over something like this. even if someone is a confirmed racist i dont think they should be forced out of work and potentially made into a homeless person because they are rude

This is the only real path forward.

At the same school someone wears the gay pride flag daily; school proceeds to do nothing.

This kid just got his college paid for by the school, plus a new car.

Wish there was a way to make the communist flag as disdained as the Nazi flag is to normies. The commies killed far more than the Nazis ever dreamed.

>using private life to affect unrelated school life or work life
Literally why? Is there no privacy in your country?

I don't think parading a rainbow flag equals killing whites

Nazi flag or not, jew lawyers will be jumping at the chance to take this case. This is a slam dunk lawsuit.

Fucking leafs make some of the most based posts on Sup Forums. It's a shame it's overshadowed by so much bait.

Freedom, not really

I can confirm there is a large presence of Neo Nazis in the armpit capital of California. Went to a family reunion one time over there and a 3rd cousin I hadn't seen in years had a swastika on his deltoid. Quite the awkward setting. At least he wasn't gay.

> kids went out and flew or flag on state ground guys we must protect said kid cus is not like he was waving the flag of our enemies who killed thousands of our troops, I mean is not like a sign of treason or anything right guys.

Fucking storm cuck kill yourself

You have to understand, these are the same people who think that White people willingly racemixing is a "genocide". It's toddler-tier logic.

>flew or flag
>cus is not like
>I mean is not like
Ask me how I know you're a Mexican

>Courts are split over whether or not schools may punish speech made online, particularly if the speech didn't actually disrupt the school.

Which federal circuits have held that schools can regulate student speech outside of school? Aside from the narrow online bullying exception, every case I've seen has granted fairly absolute First Amendment protections to student speech outside of school.

I pay no mind to storm idiots

>i pay no mind
Color me surprised, a Mexican who doesn't pay

Neck yourself proxy spic

I total get this. With how PC the world is, anyone who gets redpilled almost naturally goes full 1488 in response

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, THEY SHOULD DIE!
>they are harmless human beans holding flags

Race-mixing is still a crime against humanity, because half breeds look utterly disgusting

the Germans are not, nor have they ever been, our enemies.

All of this treasonous butt blasted storm Niggers.

Your grand daddy will be so proud of you flying the Nazi colors while he was getting limps amputated in Normandy.

Might as well start learning the holy Koran you seems to have tendencies

>Did it in school, on school property
That settles it, then. School is well within their rights to kick this retarded faggot out. A smart kid would've done it at home and put it on facebook just to laugh at the complainers.

I got a 2 weeks suspension my junior year for having a folded Confederate flag in my back pocket.

Not only the school needs to be sued but the doxxers. If they don't rule in favor, the judge needs to be killed along with everyone involved.

Actually I find myself wanting Sharia Law more and more by the day. I'm not supposed to be Islamophobic right? Progress.

>stormnigger
>implying my grand dad was in the army

wow, natsoc really triggers brainlets like you eh?

If that speech was done outside of the school, the school has no right to expel the student. there was a supreme court decision

This is the ultimate red pill.

Then yeah, he's fucked and there's nothing he can do about it.

If we had this same situation but it took place on a university campus, he might have had a case since universities have less of a right than public schools to suppress speech.

I'm not saying right or wrong, I was only going by the law and how it could be applied to this case.

Since it happened on school grounds, the school has solid legal grounds to punish him, and there's not much he can do in retaliation within the law.

Free speech does not include hate speech

This would get you jailed in every EU country.
There's no hope here, godspeed user.

Jesus Christ how dramatic.

Obviously not, it's obvious you decent from a tree of cowards

Bull shit. The same school also allows gay pride schools and even has a faculty advisor for the Gay-Straight Alliance.

How can public schools have official LGBT (communist) propaganda organizations without allowing Nazis equal representation? Sounds like an open and shut case to me if we had enough $$$.

slaps for the sluts
flights for the gays
bullets for our enemies

>Nazis equal representation?

Cus nazis are the enemy you treasonous idiot, might as well get a Soviet Union and a flag of Isis loomped in

Not in your chink colony it doesn't.

isnt the school year over and you graduated?

Only country in the west that this would even be an issue this way.

In Europe it might make the news and the country would be angry at the kid. Here the country is split angry at the kid and angry at the school.
God damn we're based

I'll call first thing in the morning.

I think his best argument, and one which he would probably win on, is what caused him to get expelled. Did he actually cause a disruption at school, and school officials responded? Or did people find out he did it, spread it on Twitter (including to many non-students and parents), and then call the school demanding that the kid be punished? Because if it's the latter, the punishment is going to look like a simple reaction to public opinion, rather than an attempt to maintain discipline in the school. And if the punishment isn't discipline-related, or the extent to which it is discipline-related is disproportionate to the punishment, then the school will probably lose its ability to take advantage of the First Amendment exception.

Taft fag report in! I go to bako for work daily.

How many fags are from bako?!

Even the usa flag can be banned according to the us supreme court

>school teaching students that their actions have consequences

now that's a good lesson plan

you should organize an "I'm Spartacus" event where a bunch of you do the same thing

this will force the school into a series of ever more uncumfortable decisions, each bringing a larger magnifying glass on their every move

speak to media and lawyers in advance, make sure its known you're doing it for free speech and in solidarity with dude nazi bro

School rules, school sanctions, for good or ill. Inside the school walls one must have obey some rules and restrictions, and if certain ideologies are banned, you shall not express such ideologies or else. It sucks for those who defend the first, but i bet if that flag is banned, the soviet red one is too (I want to think that I'm not too optimistic)
Here where I live not long ago a kid got expelled for wearing a republican flag in his shirt.

>9th circuit
gtfo with that shit, they have an ~80% overturned rate senpai

Actually truancy is illegal, so no, he can't.

>Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

WHO ELSE 661 HERE??

SIEG HEIL BROTHERS

If I lived in Bakersfield I would definitely march around the school with the Nazi flag

The us supreme court upheld it.

That's bullshit. You can express something, but you can't have your way.

FREE SPEECH ONLY PROTECTS AGAINST CRIMINCAL PROSECUTION IDIOTS. DUMBASS KID DESERVES TO GET EXPELLED

the gay's misappropriation of the rainbow on their "flag" is a hate symbol against normal people and nature itself.