Laci Greene is unironically redpilled. I REPEAT SHE IS UNIRONICALLY RED PILLED

Laci Greene is unironically redpilled. I REPEAT SHE IS UNIRONICALLY RED PILLED.
YOU HAVE ENTERED THIS TIMELINE

youtube.com/watch?v=AZGVlb9cwYg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVMvQhxN_M8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who is that and are there noods?

there are no good Jews.

She's faking it for views.

You are now posting in a cringe thread.

tits or gtfo

Who's to say she wasn't faking her feminism for views?

Where's the part where she pledges support for Hitler?

mmmm those titties FUK! Someone slap me.

>female "voice"
>"like, uhhhh"
>"A lot of, uhh, it's unfair"

The only credit I can give this cunt is that she acknowledges she's a whore and is therefore giving a whore's opinion.

On the other hand, centrism isn't redpilled.

>have given me poz
Nice one, Laci.

sauce of that laci-pic plox

LMFAO I LOVE BASED laci greens I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

Sage

stop posting this attention seeking whore.

save your father from the underworld

I wanna put my dick in her dimples desu senpai

Tammy Geraldson is much more red pilled.

he who lies to himself will end up believing what he says

She is so ugly

Literally who?

Is it redpilled to shove garlic up your snatch?

Once again, fuck off Laci.

It's too late for her. She has been known by many men.

also she isn't redpilled until she makes holohoax vid

>she

LOL XD UPVOAT CENTRISM IS SO DANK. HORSESHOE THEORY AMIRITE

The day of the oven is approaching fast you generate whore, I'll personally request your execution once we get all of liberal fucks lined up

>generate whore

>literally after 5 seconds of hearing it speak I want to jam screwdrivers in both ears

hey Laci green. look up Yuri Bezmenov and his presentations. they are on youtube.

What the fuck? I knew she was degenerate but didn't know it was this bad...

she's trying to be too agreeable and it comes off as fake. she's like this close ll to having her own thoughts and breaking the conditioning to some degree but she's just trying to be agreeable to everyone and I don't think she's going to be able to break that barrier of having to choose what is right and wrong instead of trying to accommodate everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=XVMvQhxN_M8

Ughh these sjws are so tribal

>generate

>I am a feminist
>I believe in social justice

Such red pills OP, stop being a fag. And Laci, study the jew and then make a new video.

Not sure how I feels about the SJW/Anti-SJW factions in youtube RN. Between Thunderf00t and laci green, there is some muddying of the lines in the aforementioned factions. While Laci was cringe AF in the past, it might help *our* (if I can say so) case in getting rid of the cringier people in Laci's community. Seriously, if we can win over her as a collective, it may prove useful to the long-term goal of getting rid of all of this polarizing political crap.

she asks that men not wear protection and she never aborts

Op is laci green

Good to see a fellow fan of Jordan Peterson, good shit user

The fatty just wants some alt-right shekels

>sense the change on the wind
>sense your relevance may be fading
>"wow I'm so woke now SJWs amirite and just forget about those genital warts ok guize XD"

viral marketing

OP needs to be permabanned and Laci Greene threads need to be blocked

there are no good Jews

SAGE

MOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDSSSSSS

It's not real. It was for a uni project.

If you want to make this shit any useful, report all of her videos for racism

she is just doing this for views, so turn her into a martyr

make the left eat itself

Nobody is "unironically redpilled". Grow the fuck up and stop jacking off to stupid bitches looking for views.

Even if she is, if we let her keep this up for long enough, she'll eventually come to believe it herself.

Yo why are all kids born to Iranian fathers and white western mothers so based? Is this the ultimate pill pol/, the PBS(PERSIAN BIG SCHLONG) pill. Should we offer all our white woman to breed with superior Iranian men and save the west?

I think so.

attention whore

GUYS! SHE ACTUALLY DID IT!

this shit again

fuck off laci you filthy kike rat

She should suicide her "red pilled" disease-filled ass

link it user

>close to hitting the wall
>realize alt-right is becoming mainstream
>become "redpilled" to try and grab a beta buck before menopause starts

Probably because you like men, which is totally cool.

perhaps she is just completely fake and doesn't believe anything.

as if she's jewish

Fake and gay

I haven't red pilled, i want to hear both side of the discussion, maybe if you had watched my video properly you'd understand this..

wrong flag faggot

She probably has AIDS and wants to redeem herself before she dies.
Or it's just another kikery.

Ok faggots. I don't know who the fuck this is, and I honestly don't care...

This bitch is neurotic, just from watching 10 mins of video, I can tell this.

There is no actual basis of fact. It's emotional pandering. Anyone who would listen to this cunt is obviously a beta self-hating male.

She makes absolutely no sense, her opinions are not red-pilled, and I'd bet money that the jews are behind this.

My two cents. Also saged for faggotry.

FUCKING NORMIE TRASH ON MY BOARD
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GTFO

>le ebin centrism
>im totally redpilled goys

She wants your money, idiots.

"I will always be a feminist"

nope. still blue pilled. doesn't understand feminism doesn't mean equality of genders anymore.

Post Laci Green's feet!!

GTFO footfag

Or a woman

>comments
people are so gullible lol

dude who the fuck cares?

She's a women. She was doing that already, know instead of a liberal thot she has become a traditional thot.

It's the only future for millennial women

TRAD THOT NATIONALISM BABY

SJW whore who is LARPing at being redpilled

I red pill woman means she is in the kitchen doing breakfast for her man not complaint about burocrap fashy shit for shekels and likes on Jew tube

suck it

boobs doe... too much sausage on this side of the fence

Its not real. It was for a media project

Obviously

Most of the women in the alt right are still feminists , they still want equality for the genders in terms of how they are seen by the government, they just don't see women and men as being the same.

But that will change once we institute White Sharia.

she's red pilled because nobody else follows her... Ever since her viewer base has been declining, she's been posting more edgier videos by the day. Her pretending to be red pilled draws in certain viewer base, like you lot of new faggots, giving her the attention she seeks.

She has outplayed you all, in 4D chess, you fucking morons. What HAVE YOU DONE!!!!

Obviously, but if the attention whores are switching it means we're winning

equality of the genders is the most retarded idea since the beginning of mankind
why dont we start demanding the equality of dogs and cats or apples and oranges?
if you want to be redpilled you need to reject the idea of equality fully

What has her first redpill video about?
I'm not watching unless it's really a 180

tits and gtfo

Or maybe the zeitgeist is just shifting in our favor, and the normies are starting to get woke.

Honestly I think she has turned against feminism, but I think this whole trying to be agreeable thing is actually for her own protection, and its probably a good idea, shes clearly aware that feminists are crazy and have gone off at her for essentially nothing before, if she were to publicly turn against them she would face some real bullshit as shes been heavily involved in that community. She would probably be in physical danger, I would not put that past crazy fucking feminists.

Tits or BTFO

Ehh, just calling for an open discussion between pro and con SJW youtube channels. Pathetic but potentially useful

seriously stop shilling yourself.
>there's no way I believe that someone is dumb enough to believe a larping female attention whore whose shifting her views at 'just the right time' in order to gather new views and thus ensure her monetary stream continues
If you are that stupid though do us all a favor and become an hero and kys

To be accurate, dogs and cats have equal legal protection.

As for fruits, most Western nations allow them to get married now.

Yeah that's a no, Laci. But keep it up though, because then we get to watch the left eat you alive for violating the echo chamber, which might ACTUALLY redpill some centrists to the vile nature of the "progressives", so that'll kind of be a win.

That sounds too good to be true, now if Trump was red pilled and started going full reich mode, then the zeitgeist would truly shift to our side.

This thread gave me AIDS

this
women don't get redpilled, they get managed.

make me proud leaf

I wish for a second she would keep her sausage fingers out of the video feed, so I could watch it instead of just listening to it.