>two Muslims found with bombs, guns, and drones in their car
>charged only with misdemeanors
>already released from jail
How long until a Minneapolis happening?

They didn't do anything wrong desu

Monday

>They didn't do anything wrong
They got caught

>How long until a Minneapolis happening?

Not soon enough.

Something is wrong with this story.

>Police were called and allegedly found a loaded AK-47, a rifle, handgun, a grenade, ammunition, bomb-making materials and a drone inside the car.

No way did they have what you commonly think of a "grenade" and get released on a misdemeanor.

And "bomb making materials" can be stretched to mean almost anything.

So basically they were arrested with legal guns and a drone, after intimidating the guy who reported them.

They're still Muslim, and probably still looking to kill people, but they can't be charged without any laws being broken.

Can't they be lynched?

>dey dindu

The article doesn't say they're Muslim you fucking bigot

Minnesotans are pussies

Blame the west they did this.

quality leafposting as usual.

they have cartoonishly evil eyebrows.

Link to the article asshole.

The hand grenade would be a felony, and the older one was charged with a felony correct? the younger one, if he didn't own the car, I am assuming was just charged with a bunch of bs.

the guy on the left looks like he went to a salon to get them done like that

>brownish one in jail
>whiteish one released
is that bad or good?

you know what? It's more and more clear there is one of most important branches in government has being so corrupted by weird and ambiguous moral standards and SOP and still gets no significant backlash--The court and Judges. You rarely feel their presence if you are not a criminal or under some civic law process but they are also corrupted to the core by (((them))) and pretty much in bed with the so called (((academia))).

It'd be a real shame if someone from Hennepin country found their chopped up bodies in 55 gal drums brimmed with cement and placed underwater a few years from now, you know?

Looks like good guys and

Pretty sure owning a grenade gets you BATFE's dick in your butt

Unlicensed bomb-making materials is not legal, Musab

two fucking white males go figure

metrosexuals...

Only one was released, other is still in jail . And it is totally believable that nothing major will happen to them. The judiciary is filled with non-Whites and especially Jews who will always go light on or side with non-Whites where possible.

they are probably persians

>>charged only with misdemeanors
ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

DID YOU EVEN READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE?

HOW FUCKING DUMB AND BLIND ARE YOU, YOU STUPID CUNT?

ONE OF THEM WAS CHARGED WITH A FELONY AND IS IN JAIL RIGHT NOW.

I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T THINK THAT'S HARSH ENOUGH, IT'S ENOUGH TO MAKE WHAT YOU JUST POSTED OBJECTIVELY INCORRECT.

AND IT'S RIGHT FUCKING THERE.

GOD DAMN IT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS NEED TO FUCKING GO BACK.

2+2=4

Does that fag on the left get his eyebrows done?

Are these the guys who got caught by the random passer by who got pissed they were throwing trash out the SUV window?

Also... those eyebrows.

t i cant help but wonder if obama admin purposely deep sixed domestic surveillance programs in order to hurt trump (and said to hell with america)
i mean two weeks before election they come clean on their abuse of the programs

maybe his girl does them. one of my exes liked to do my eyebrows and i hated it but she'd suck the d literally every time if i allowed it to go down without interference on my part

sometimes i wonder how many of you fucking retards actually read these articles beyond the title before posting

Putting your women in trash bags makes the men adopt feminine beauty standards.