Russian ambassador told Moscow that Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Kremlin

Russian disinformation tactic or legitimate security concern?

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-ambassador-told-moscow-that-kushner-wanted-secret-communications-channel-with-kremlin/2017/05/26/520a14b4-422d-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?utm_term=.0553341de9a8

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0GucA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please archive sources with a reputation for bad journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/0GucA

Good. I hope Kushner gets fired.

Who cares? Kushner is cancer. If we can get rid of him all the better, doesn't matter if the story is true or not so long as that kike gets kicked out on his ass.

I actually didn't want to post the link to the WAPO article but I don't know how to archive sources until now. Thanks, user.

Why he's pretty based actually

But the article implies that he was negotiating this communication channel for the entire trump transition team. This could be used to argue that a large portion of Trumps (And possibly trump himself) team is compromised.

Hillary's campaign manager is now a columnist at the Washington Post. That should tell you everything you need to know about their credibility.

Let me guess; The article is full of weasel words like "may have," "possibly," and "sources suggest."

Not a slide, I'm just concerned for Trump's campaign because this could pick up steam with the left if there's even the slight possibility that its true. Calling this a slide is the equivalent to sticking your head in the sand and hoping that the problem will go away on its own.

>according to U.S. officials briefed on intelligence reports.

Oh look, more anonymous sources.

Night, night babydicks.

I hope it's starting to sink in.

This isn't about Kushner.

Or Russia.

Or even just bringing down President Asshole, although JESUS FUCK CHRIST YES WE WANT HIM GONE.

It's the start of a Federal RICO case that will annihilate every high ranking official in the Republican Party.

This is an extinction level event for the Republican Party.

Not fair, you say? Baseless? Cruel? Insane?

Now you know how we felt when you lapped up false promises from an orange shitgibbon, propagated fake news cooked by up Russian intelligence, set back race relations fifty fucking years, and ONLY because you couldn't stand the thought of a highly qualified vagina infinitely more intelligent than you running this country.

Fuck you. We will not stop until he's sentenced to prison for life and Nancy Pelos is fucking President.

YOU SHOULD HAVE LET HER WIN!

gb2oven kike

kill yourself you stupid cunt

slydeeeeeee

There are multiple threads on Sup Forums right now that involve the following:

>/r9k/ tier rants against women
>E celebrity threads
>Moon landing hoax threads
>Why do you hate X? threads
>When will Men/Women become obsolete because muh robots? Threads
And many more.

Why do you think that the two threads mentioning the Kushner FBI probe are slide threads? Holy fuck, are you stupid?

Trump is done for now.... how many times

they are

Why stop at getting fired? I hope he goes to prison, just like his scumbag father.

This Jew was the worst thing to happen to Trump's campaign.

This is actual 3464D chess by Trump

Pence was in charge of the transition so he's the one who will get fucked.

remember that Pence wasn't Trump's pick, but Manafort's.

Christie will make a BIG comeback

worst post ive ever seen

srsly can't let grompf get the nuclear codez

>Kislyak reported to his superiors in Moscow that Kushner, son-in-law and confidant to then-President-elect Trump, made the proposal during a meeting on Dec. 1 or 2 at Trump Tower
>Russia at times feeds false information into communication streams it suspects are monitored as a way of sowing misinformation and confusion among U.S. analysts.

lmao

Man, the (((media))) really is going after this guy now. I guess (((they))) have no problem sacrificing their own for (((their))) goals of Hebrew domination.

You mean Kushner wants a private channel with Russia? Just how they had during the Cold War. HOLY SHIT IMPEACH IMPEACH DRUMPF PUTIN

I actually don't care in this case, I just want Kushner gone

>no comment from the white house
Time for prison

This happened months after Trump was elected. If Trump was trying to setup back channels then that implies he didn't have back channels before.

Check mate Mensch Monkey

Oops, looks like Kush gone done a treason, not good!

The White House already has an established secure communications channel with Russia, Kushner wanted a secret, undocumented channel. How does that sound?

> If Trump was trying to setup back channels then that implies he didn't have back channels before.
Or he thought the previous back channels were compromised.

> Washington Post: "There president shat himself."
> White House: "The president did not shit himself."
> Trump via Twitter: "I shat myself on purpose."