GET IN HERE

GET IN HERE

Federal prosecutor Beranton J. Whisenant Jr. found dead on Hollywood, Florida beach. Same prosecutor heading up the DNC lawsuit.

Other urls found in this thread:

wptv.com/news/state/federal-prosecutor-beranton-j-whisenant-jr-found-dead-on-hollywood-florida-beach
heavy.com/news/2017/05/beranton-whisenant-attorney-federal-prosecutor-jr-j-bernaton-miami-beach-photos-hollywood-florida/
dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/
archive.is/FYN9J
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wptv.com/news/state/federal-prosecutor-beranton-j-whisenant-jr-found-dead-on-hollywood-florida-beach

No proof he is connected.

Sage and move on

He's the lawyer overseeing the DNC Fraud case...How could this not be possibly connected?

Based black man.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHITS
SELLS STATE SECRETS
CALLS IN HITS

this news made me kinda sleepy, not too late for a nap today.

yea. guys, it's getting late. time for bed

Yet to see any democrats or liberal shills on twitter enraged by this...

Bump

Bump again, ffs

How many people do they have to kill for the media to stop COVERING FOR THEM

Bump

Bump its legit

Link?

Shill detected

His fault you don't cross the dnc mafia.

Are you fucking kidding me? Bump

Thus, the Sup Forumscycle continues.

BUMP

MERELY A COINCIDENCE

No, but really
How can they keep getting away with it?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow, it's like they want to get caught in their lies.

OH MY FUCK

Hillary has so many tapes of politicians fucking kids she's got a lot of people's nuts in her hands. Someone's gotta off her from the inside

Whaaaaat the Fuuuuuuck

I don't think Clinton herself ought to be the target at this point, much as I would say in an ideal world she would already be under arrest or alternatively in a cage at the Hague.

But you have to bear in mind that we're up against the entire Clinton machine. So it's appropriate to target the DNC as a way of eroding it.

They killed this niggy too

Well this is certainly interesting news.

This thread really makes me sleepy

Let's just go to sleep anons, it's getting pretty late ;)

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED Sup Forums ???
WHO DID THE ((((DNC)))) KILL THIS TIME, AND WHY???

I WAS AT WORK PLS GIVE A QUICK RUNDOWN
(excuse the autism)

I wanna fuck that frog

How about that peaceful legality, lads? You should call your representative, I'm sure that'll do something.

You know what happened...

nothing will be done be anyone

Bump for ebic bread

Man investigating DNC corruption pertaining to voting and fraud and money laundering was found dead in Florida.

>putting sage in the name field
Jesus Christ I haven't seen someone this new since 2007
You shariablue shills are unbelievable

Do they not realize how fucking suspicious this will look even to the normies and a good portion of democrats? Are they this fucking far gone and paranoid?

>man investigates DNC
>dies
>another one bites the dust
jesus christ, so what happens now?

check'd but maybe it was just a random death

run down here

heavy.com/news/2017/05/beranton-whisenant-attorney-federal-prosecutor-jr-j-bernaton-miami-beach-photos-hollywood-florida/

washed up dead on the beach in nice clothes with all of his possessions just like Seth Rich

Where did you read he was heading DNC lawsuit?

HIS NAME

Nothing unless we organize.

Democrats are going to kill their way until everyone who is skeptical of them is dead.

I BET THE RUSSIANS DID IT

Can we get some proof that this is the same guy as the dnc lawsuit?

I tried looking it up and couldn't find anything.

FYI this is pedo bear, never meme

After a small thinktank, we have come to the conclusion that this is all a big nothing. And boy am I sleepy. Let's all get some shuteye eh? If you don't snooze you lose after all.

Ah yes, close your eyes, sheep. Shut them and rest in bliss. Look away, there's nothing here of interest.

How does that prove it?

Help me user, I want to believe so badly

Is it actually confirmed he was working on DNC lawsuit?

This is what I want to know.

Me too.

It doesn't.

The article just says he prosecuted passport and visa fraud.

sage goes in all fields, newfag

>He's the lawyer overseeing the DNC Fraud case

SAUCE

Found dead on FL beach with head trauma to the back of his head. Police are ruling whether it is a homicide. He was investigating several visa and passport fraud cases. wptv.com/news/state/federal-prosecutor-beranton-j-whisenant-jr-found-dead-on-hollywood-florida-beach
This comes just two days after Debbie Wasserman Schultz (the rep in the district that Mr. Whisenant was found murdered in) threatened a police chief with "consequences" if he did not hand over critical evidence in an IT fraud case. dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/

On another note, this murder is suspicious as all fuck. Between him and Seth Rich that's one too many """"coincidences"""" for my liking.

They're scared.

we need to know this before doing anything.

nothing in the docs, coincidence, sleepy, russia, etc.

It may be worth looking into exactly what this guy was working on anyway. Maybe falling rocks is a clue to watch for the corpses and investigate. Crazy seems to be the new norm, who knows what might turn up?

And how does that connect?

Yes. And correct me if I'm wrong but when the pedophiles were being exposed didn't they make up the pizza place thing to discredit the real stuff. Maybe that's what this is about, since we have yet to have source confirming that this is the prosecutor handling DNC stuff.

This exactly. The last thing we need it people going off half-cocked and yelling that the DNC did it with no proof.

I repeat: do not publicly make accusations if you don't have evidence.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Yeah i bet you just saw that and were like
>this is how ill blend in, noone will question my oldfagness if i do this
Fuck off nigger

OPs full of shit

nothing in his link says the guy was working on DNC case. No response to "how do you know"

saging now.

>DWS threatens police to give the laptop over of face "consequences"
>Police don't give laptop over
>A prosecutor in DWS's district winds up dead on a beach with a fatal wound to the back of the head
>suspicion ensues

bump

go back to sleep, ALL OF YOU

>>Police don't give laptop over
Whisenant in DWS's district confirm?

Also, I thought the DCPD chief had the laptop

Start gathering data, anons.

>Beranton J. Whisenant Jr.
>worked for the U.S. Attorney's Office in Miami in its major crimes unit
>joined the office in January
>had been handling several visa and passport fraud cases
>was found early Wednesday... the city's beach (Hollywood, Florida)
>Authorities believe Whisenant died as a result of a possible gunshot wound to the head or other type of trauma

archive.is/FYN9J

woke as fuck right now can't stop wont stop

I can't fucking find it now, the link is down

source

they must be paying these killers with klondike bars because theres no way in hell any professional would touch this fiasco

Federal Prosecutors don't handle civil cases you dumb stupid fucks

you're right but then youre wrong

Not seeing it in the wikileaks database. Can't confirm this is real.

w-what got deleted?

Possibly nothing. Could be a fake.

Damn bruh, dont try to implant them notions while angry, dont work so good

Interestingly, I did a search with the dates and sender/recipient for that email on wikileaks and got no results. So...maybe something did get deleted from wikileaks?

Is there some official public documentation connecting this guy to the case?

the posters image has been 404'ed aswell, is this email been shoaed? i'd say talk of Assanges subversion or murder and replacement with a body double might be more real than i feared...

Fuckin' weird.
Lemme see if I can repost it for anyone who wants to save it.

What is this exactly?

a possible wikileaks entry from DNC members. an user postulated that BJWJ was for Beranton J. Whisenant Jr.

At first, I looked for it and couldn't find it, so I assumed it was an edited screencap to fuck with people. So I plugged in the other info to see which one was screencapped and nothing came up. So, maybe some wikileaks entries were deleted unless I just missed it somehow...

Podesta raw .mbox that I downloaded some 2 months ago didn't contain the string "Yeah, I have someone" in it.
"I have someone" appeared several times, but not in combination with "Expect May." etc.
"Expect May" wasn't there either.

Although the end date at podesta mails is at 2016-11-06 and that mail seems to be dated 2016-11-22.

So some kind of fuckery, either a more heavily edited screencap or legit track covering, is going on?

Could use more eyes on this. I'm not super experienced with all this.

this is so creepy lmao

Its literally time to start arresting and executing anyone who affiliates with the democrat party. They're literally neofascist terrorists

Either a fuckery or just a different source (not podesta leak). I don't have the .mboxes of the other leaks so can't do much checking regarding those.

monitoring thread for proofs

link pls