Brit/pol/ - WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Edition

>no links for you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUgOw1O_rPQ
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/4442010.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for all non white British must be kicked out now!

Britain is gay af tbqh u are all ugly fucked up tea drinking fags kill yourself
Oh wait you already are
All your decedent's will be named mohammad

How long until I am imprisoned/stoned for hate crimes after making this image?

>bumped into a man that worked with my dad
>his daughter was in my year at school
>ask how she's doing
>didn't really like her but he's decent
>tells me that he doesn't see her anymore
>changes the subject
>when i get home i have a look for her on normiebook
>"LGBTQI* Creepy"
>lesbian
>loads of statuses about how much she hates her dad despite being in her mid 20s
>he raised her on his own after her mum died of cancer

I have no idea what I would do if that happened to me. To be honest I think I would go insane.

deleted from wrong thread

The boys have already been despatched and are on their way to detain you for threatening the cohesiveness of our diverse society (notice they never say multicultural anymore).

Anyway, fuck it, it's Friday so I'm having a few ciders and a laugh. Listen to this one to cleanse the poz from your system:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUgOw1O_rPQ

Source on them numbers?

Fucking hell lad

I have a 10 month old son and I worry about this stuff, I won't try to push stuff on him but I won't hide it either and hopefully he'll be able to find his way after listening to things I've said and having a family that is together and successful.

Thanks for the kind music but I don't have a TV license and don't want the man at the door using this as evidence

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/4442010.stm

Done by BBC and World Health Organisation studies

Who is this plant?

lol, good meme but yeah it's not bbc.

Bloody hell britpol is dead after midnight isn't it? Not surprised desu, I need to go to bed, have to study in the morning.

>pay for my personal arse wiper or I'm voting Labour!

would guess oak by looking at the leaves mate

Fuuuuuck your pakis are shit mate. How the fuck did you end up with so fucking many? Where did it go wrong?

Government throws fathers out in the street and imports old brown men to teach their daughters about the part and parcel of multiculturalism.

You get this guys name from any of the interviews? Might have twitter

>56%

this... i would really like to get his twitter acc

Theresa May is the last light we have in this world of darkness. Don't let the commies win. Do the smart thing and vote Conservative.

When is Sup Forums starting the meme party?

>Anyone who clings to the historically untrue and thoroughly immoral doctrine that violence never settles anything I would advise to conjure up the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and the Duke of Wellington and let them debate it. The ghost of Hitler could referee and the jury might well be the Dodo, the Great Auk, and the Passenger Pigeon. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms.