Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myyrmanni_bombing
youtu.be/C_BjPy19bYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

really sets them there old neurons ablaze

Stop posting this false map Chaim

Is it not legit?
I got it from those Nordfront bros.

No its not legit. For example there has never been a terrorist attack on Finland or Estonia. You dont ahve to be a genius to figure out its fake. Look at all those fucking red dots man

Yea it's legit, the muslim attacks on Northern Ireland and Basque Country are very famous.

lol

apparently religious retards don't attack religious retards

there was an attack in romania? when?

>terrorist attack in cut rate spain
Kek, whats even the point?

this is a map of terrorist attacks in Europe, all kinds of terrorism

and it goes on, the the higher % the worse it gets
muslim countires are shitholes/totalitarian theocracies

Wise men like you are the reason I come to Sup Forums.

What about Denmark? Okay, we had like 2 or something, but people are mostly redpilled.

The Danish People's Party even protected Inger Stojberg (a centre right politician) from prosecution after she decided to ban child marriages, which somehow turned out to be illegal (kek, I don't even know how). Only the extreme lefts (cucks) threw a shitfit, but they're irrelevant because we're not Sweden.

Every comment on kikebook was people agreeing rapefugees shouldn't marry children, nor should they even be here in the first place.

>the entire island of Corsica
The fuck?

Based Poland

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myyrmanni_bombing
The map shows non-Muslim attacks as well.

They might be including really old stuff. A few school girls blew up a soviet monument back in the day. Got a free trip to siberia and everything

Not terrorism

The map is just bombings and terror attacks in general, not islamist. Northern Ireland, Basque County, and Corsica are known for separatist bombings.

Sounds to me like patriotism not terrorism

how do we make polacks stop being heartless scumbags and accept the poor refugees ?

Terror attacks in south Cyprus? Literally never happened, this map is very flawed, most likely not terrorist related

>libya has a few attacks
>all these attacks in algeria
Fake as fuck ,its been 17 years since the last one over here we and morroco are the only stable muslim counties left

Why?

That must of been when Bedouins attacked.

Did someone drop you on your head?

The IRA?

The map is showing all terror attacks, not just muslims

That logic is too complicated for liberals to understand. We must make it simpler.

>Bad man kill
>Don't let bad man in and he no kill

I think you are the one not getting the sarcasm

mfw the dot in norway is brevik. how do we protect us from ourself?

Someone blew up a sandcastle.

Wow it's like he's never even heard of Operation Gladio or even understand the nature of state-sponsored false flag terror as it relates to the Strategy of Tension

What a happy time we are witnessing in that gif

I'm guessing it counts all terrorist attacks, not just the ones perpetrated on behalf of Islam.

What two terror attacks have occured in iceland?

Your country is infested with them and you haven't really had any major attacks.

I agree.

we actually had some russian guy who tried to storm police station with an ak back in 2011 I think

Just because noone cares about poland,

most in Spain are ETA and Los GRAPO though.

everyone there is so happy
why did they have to lose??

Cyprus must be overrun by pirates then?

Ireland (Separatists), northern Spain (separatists), eastern Ukraine (separatist)...

Nice map you got there.

Really butters the butthole.

Very problematic for Poland to not accept cultural enrichment. I don't know how you guys live with yourselves!

New York fag, born here from parents straight outta Poland. I have dual citizenship and I speak sufficient polish. God I fucking love the ojczyzna. That was my backup if the US gets invaded.
youtu.be/C_BjPy19bYs

probably by living