Clanton is going away for a long time

Clanton is going away for a long time

twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/868251414954364928

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
heatst.com/culture-wars/police-arrest-professor-eric-clanton-for-bike-lock-assaults-at-berkeley/
youtu.be/pxYOOHZY9aM
amerika.org/politics/what-antifa-have-to-look-forward-to-in-prison/
youtube.com/watch?v=EA8auSZRW84
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Clanton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Wow, you ruined a guy's life. Good work Sup Forums you fucking assholes.

JUST a friendly reminder that he's going to be sentenced under Commiefornia's 3 strikes law and is going away for life

2 strikes: sentence doubled, consecutive, and 80% before parole (vs 50% normally)
3 strikes: 25-LIFE, consecutive

>multiple strikes can arise from 1 crime

But that's not relevant because they're SEPARATE crimes

Also PC1170(h)(3) is a law that mandates any jail time must be served in prison and not county jail. Assault w/ a deadly weapon is 2-4 years in prison of 1 year in county. The DA is going for 2-4 years.

PC12022.7(a) is a grievous bodily harm enhancement, which adds 3-6 years consecutive to the underlying sentence in STATE prison.

So here are the scenarios:

>1 conviction
2-4 plus 3-6 = 5-10 years in state prison
>2 convictions
3 strikes kicks in: DOUBLE TIME & consecutive
10-20 years per strike
= 20-40 years w/ 80% served before parole
>3+ convictions
= 25-life PER STRIKE (THE MASK BECOMES A STRIKE AS WELL GOING FROM 180days COUNTY TO 25-LIFE)
>125 years to 5 life sentences

The mask charge is 6 months in county jail, but it will be treated as an aggravating factor for sentencing under 3 strikes, so the judge is very unlikely to "strike a strike", which they never do anyways if the most recent strike is a violent felony. If he gets convicted of 2 violent felonies (2 strikes), the mask charge goes from a 6 month county to 25-life

Also the fact the DA is adding PC12022.7(a) and PC1170(h)(3) means they are going for the jugular and won't offer a plea bargain. The fact the BPD homicide unit investigated this is they considered attempted murder, but the likelihood of him getting off was too high since you have to prove intent beyond a reasonable doubt that he tried to kill them (very hard to do in this case). Assault with a deadly weapon is a no brainer and he's fucked.

>He's looking at a minimum of 5-10 years in prison, good chance of 40-80 years with 80% before parole or 125 years to 5 life sentences

Good.

He tried to kill people...and you defend him. What's next, you gonna reopen the Manson files to liberate that fuck?

I-is that shooped on the pony?

Good, USSR infiltrators should be shot

how will he fare up against nazis in prison?

You have no idea how hard I am right now reading this.

Press S to spit on that piece of shit

S

kek

This is the part that I'm looking forward to. California prisons are no joke, and they do have TV.

He will try and hide from the blacks, but the whites will disown him. He is fucked (literally and anally). Or he gets shanked by the Ayran Bros.

Is that pic for real?

No way he believes blacks will accept him with open arms lol

he is going to get murdered by someone pledging into a gang

I guess he can look on the bright side, they won't have bike locks to use against him.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. All we did was identify who he was. Why do you blame all of us for the actions of a few extremists?

This guy is gonna get murdered either by Skinheads or Blacks

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

A semen evaluation is done by collecting from a stallion twice. The second ejaculate should be collected about one hour after the first. Before declaring a stallion infertile make several evaluations. Several criteria are used to evaluate stallion semen. The ejaculate volume should be 25 to 100 milliliters, but may be as great as 300 milliliters; the season of the year will influence seminal volume. Research has shown that gel-free semen volume is lowest in January and February and highest in May and June. The amount of gel in the semen, which is related to season of the year and individual stallion variation, will also influence total volume.

Is there a mugshot from his arrest?

yeah, but no one found it yet.

But isn't his parents rich or something? How is everyone so sure he won't get off on some bullshit technicality?

Nigger gore

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k

2extreme
government has too much power.

yeah clanton made a bitch move, but you ddnt know what this punishment is like.
too much time is given

one year of actual time served is more than enough for this idiot. that would be overkill.
the fact this man is even facing the possibility of any more time than this is a huge problem of government power and abuse, and wasteful spending.
people should get second chances

...but the guy does look like a total scumbag.
maybe he is meant for this

0/10
People going around in masks hitting people with bike locks should be shot

>people should get second chances

It's not like you accidentally go to a protest and beat a bunch of people in the head with a lock.

Besides, this is probably not the first time he's engaged in violent activity. He was very deeply involved with anarchism/antifa. It's just the first time he got caught.

these "protests" are actually mutual combat areans tho..
but the guy he hit wasnt even starting shit.

but still, 12 months is a very long time. its crazy that people get sentenced for longer periods.
this really needs to stop

>how will he fare up against nazis in prison?
He'll have to turn into one
>pic Eric in 10 years after 6 million ass-fucks by niggers and mexicans

Do the crime do the time commie

>people should get second chances
Communists are not people.

heatst.com/culture-wars/police-arrest-professor-eric-clanton-for-bike-lock-assaults-at-berkeley/
>Berkeley PD denied a Heat Street request for Eric Clanton’s mugshot, and stated that it was the department’s policy not to release mugshots except in cases where they are looking for someone

Aww.

will he actually get locked up or will he get off on community service?

Probably 2-4 years

Which is probably a lifetime in the Negro/Mexican infested prisons of the US

O, and good job to the homicide detectives for finding the hard evidence.

>candace

just like in my movies

He tried to murder an innocent man. Piss on him. I year for the day of the rope so people like you can be executed instead of tolerated.

You don't think he could have ruined the guys life that he hit in the head with a large piece of steel? Exactly what he deserves

LOL good one. A year being a long time, are you like 18?

No, someone made this. She is drinking a protein shake not made out of horse semen.

Has he made bail? Any transcript or videos of the arraignment?

Did I miss the party? I expected to see a lot of Sup Forums celebration over the Clanton thing... patting itself on the back. Where's the sticky? I've barely seen anything.

Sup Forums actually made this happen. Did something good... should get the credit.

I don't fucking care.
Hope he gets life and gets raped in prison daily.

>Did I miss the party?
Yeah you did, when the news first broke there was 6million threads, but no one had this hilarious police report though

Do you get butthurt every time a violent criminal is brought to justice, or is this a special occasion?

Yeah, attempted murderers should be allowed to roam free and teach at prestigious universities.

$5,000 says he suicides before he goes to prison. Any real takers? I'll give you 1.5 odds

good one kid. you know what people do when they get out after a year?

they go right back to doing whatever the fuck they did before. seen it happen too fucking many times. Oh I got arrested for drug dealing. I'm finally out. Guess I'll deal drugs again!

This faggot would NEVER learn his lesson either. He thought it was a good idea to smash someone in the head with a solid piece of steal? Yeah. He deserves to rot and get raped in prison.

KYS. You won't be missed.

>steal

I'm a fucking phone poster

No way he believes blacks will accept him with open arms LoL

youtu.be/pxYOOHZY9aM
Didn't think they did it like that.

>No way he believes blacks will accept him with open arms LoL

His only choice is to become Muslim. Not the black pretend kind that likes to claim they wuz something, Real ISIS tier Muslims.

They can swap stories about terrorist training, and compare notes on which colors of black look best when accessorizing with black fabrics.

He becomes a waifu for a black man.

Hopefully he flips on Fellarca and the rest of the BAMN cult leadership

Lol glorious!

>b but soros promised me i wouldn't get in trouble

I hope this is all true

Browse Reddit forums; use Reddit phrases

lmaoing @ the dude LARPing in a thread here about 12 hours ago saying he was at the courthouse and knew Eric and all the charges were being dismissed

ABT is separate from AB.. also Texas has Aryan Circle. Cali has Nazi Lowriders too right? Are they actually lowriders?

Let me hit you in the head with a piece of forged steel.
Wait actually I don't want to hit you, that could seriously cause all sorts of damage. You could fall and hit your head on a rock and die, I could miss and scar your face for life.
Oh maybe that's why the punishment may not seem to fit the crime in this case but when it's happened before it's caused death, maiming, great bodily harm.
Fuck this dude and antifa. I hope he goes to prison and learns what it means to share a space with every imaginable race. All the dividing lines are based on skin color or sexual preference there what a shock. The only way he is going to experience true equality in prison is if he is a tranny and gets pimped to all sides.
Truth is he'll probably get off with a slap on the wrist though.

Haha, yeah I remember that. Little stupid faggot. Someone is that salty about his fellow Antifa commie faggot is going to prison

Neither of those groups are going to give two shits about him.

I bet he got an orgasmic amount of (You)s

He's rich and white, so none of that is likely.

Can someone fill me in on all this? I'm really confused and have no idea what this is about.

I'm sure Sup Forums will have several connections inside whichever prison Clanton goes to, with guards and relatives who are AB/NL/Peckerwoods.

ya a decent amount. most of them were just people saying eric would be raped by niggers and if he was mad about it.

desu there was some other fagit posting pics of victims of anti-fa gang-beatings and suckerpunches that was getting the most replies. the guy claiming to know Eric wasnt believable

>I'm sure Sup Forums will have several connections to white niggers
Fuck off

Someone should bring some posters of him to the next rally.
Think up a good slogan.
"Don't do the crime if you can't do the time" or some shit.

>you ruined a guy's life
LOL this dude masked up, brought a weapon to a protest intending to hurt people, brained at least seven people, and somehow we did this to him.
Liberals hate personal responsibility.
After he gets out of prison he can use his prolapsed asshole to secure his bike.

"Or swing the lock and get Tyrone's cock"

Asswad Clanton goes to protest to protect illegal invaders and hits a guy with a lock
He will go to prison

Illegal criminals will continue to collect free food stamps as the American clown rots in jail

-----Ha Ha!

Nice divide and conquer faggot.
A means to an end is just that and nothing more.

One can hope, but it's likely that they'll use these felony charges to get him to plead guilty of a much lesser charge and he'll get a suspended sentence or some lenient shit from a leftist Commiefornia judge.

This sends a message to soros and their friends that there lrovocations will not be tolerated.

Yay. Thanks sessions

>trump entered screen caps as evidence
>sessions was like 'what is this voodoo'
>doj young bucks look into it

amerika.org/politics/what-antifa-have-to-look-forward-to-in-prison/

Gonna be real hit with the Aryan Brotherhood

Remember this post when it comes time for you to protest something and the best you can do is sit around playing bongos while chanting in a circle because they'll make you disappear if you actually confront anybody. Think about how much people give a fuck about your rights when they realize just how neutered you are and call up the police to casually roll up and pepper spray you because you dared to protest on the sidewalk.

So much law is utterly fucked because retards always think that it's never going to be used against them.

A fucking leaf

i wish i could remember where i was about a week ago reading someone saying this was all fake and not the right guy and blah blah blah

Technicalities left the table when his first swing connected. The most he can hope for now is avoiding a life sentence.

Ike hes been gone awhile now

Can prisoners get mail? If so we should send him smug pepes in the mail just to rub it in.

whos pressing charges?

>inb4 southerners gleefully ask when did hillary assault someone with a deadly weapon

I audibly kek'd. Thanks for that.

A felony conviction will still fuck his shit up for life, regardless of how much prison time he gets.

This kek. Now he has a wasted degree.

>willfully acquire a weapon, bring it into a crowd, swing it at others with deliberate intent to injure
>life ruined due to other people

gr8 b8 m8

He already had a wasted degree, people who have felonies can still get SOME shit in if they have some phd in a stem, but his degree? with a felony? He might as well never have gotten a college education.

nah he's white with a clean record

This will get pleaded down. He MIGHT get 6 months in jail

The state I'm assuming

S

youtube.com/watch?v=EA8auSZRW84

T_D normies shouting PRAISE KEK at Clanton's lawyer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Clanton

his surname is associated with degenerate criminal scum for a long time.

He'll get the minimum for one of those felonies causing bodily harm.

Whatever that is. He'll get jail time 100 percent if they prove it was him.

no way.. he is definitely going to PRISON ... five years minimum

>12 months is a very long time
By the time you go through all your court dates you've got 7 or 8 months time served and you could go A-seg for a few months and never go out into general population.