Hi Sup Forums , I consider myself a liberal, but here are some honest questions...

Hi Sup Forums , I consider myself a liberal, but here are some honest questions, why do black people idolize thug and gang culture so much?

Why do blacks keep each other down so much? I mean when ever they try to leave the system and make something of themselves, they are called a 'coon' or a 'uncle tom'.

Why do blacks respect thugs coming out of jail more than blacks that has a masters degree?

Why do so many blacks have children out of wedlock? Why are so many black men deadbeat dads?

And finally, why do blacks blame all of the above on white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng
archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.276933/2015.276933.Social-Institutions_djvu.txt
independent.co.uk/environment/higher-pollution-leads-to-a-higher-crime-rate-research-indicates-a6788481.html
archive.is/qbTcU
youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
youtube.com/watch?v=btk1sOBvY5c
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
dailystormer.com/blacks-loved-slavery-and-regretted-its-end-2/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx6KAd_Su3I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SBDRwiSZSBg
youtube.com/watch?v=ipg4EL_JUyE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because they're black

bump because I'm hoping a nog-goblin will answer these

niggers gonna nig

Say niggas wanna see nigga, get rich
But niggas don't really want nigga to be rich
Say niggas wanna see nigga, get rich
But niggas don't really want nigga to be rich

becuase niggers know they are inferior to whites and that ingrained complex plays out in their chimp society as envy, whatever chimp has the coconut shell is king chimp and respect must be shown to him.

Jews created "niggas" and ran the slave trade (+ funded the Confederacy to protect it).

Blacks still follow after the power fist communist-jew meme so they will never escape.

>why do black people idolize thug and gang culture so much?
It's their culture. The number of blacks who live in the ghetto is extremely high. They see rappers as people who are just like them who "made it" because they are people just like them who "made it".
>Why do blacks keep each other down so much?
Tall poppy syndrome. If they see someone succeeding in a way that isn't in line with their thug culture it proves that there are other ways, and that the way they are going (staying in the gang culture or gibme culture) is fundamentally flawed.
>Why do blacks respect thugs coming out of jail more than blacks that has a masters degree?
See above answers.
>Why do so many blacks have children out of wedlock?
Because they can get more welfare that way. A single mom and a single male bring in two separate sets of benefits. Also they have kids at a young age because of their culture.
>Why are so many black men deadbeat dads?
Because they have kids at such a young age and their culture promotes criminal activity and laziness. Many dads are locked up.
>why do blacks blame all of the above on white people?
Because it absolves them of any responsibility.

Step 1: go to youtube.com
Step 2: search 'Colin Flaherty Youtube Channel'
Step 3: Watch
Step 4: Understand

>Why do blacks keep each other down so much? I mean when ever they try to leave the system and make something of themselves, they are called a 'coon' or a 'uncle tom'.
"He thinks he's better than me?? Fuck that guy"
>why do blacks blame all of the above on white people?
"He thinks he's better than me?? Fuck that guy"

for the black people who fit your description, I find that insecurity/self-loathing is a major, major driving force in everything they do

Your whole side glorifies self-destruction.

A few reasons. Whether these are determined by nature or nurture is your call (and thus whether you are conservative or liberal, respectively).

>They tend to make impulsive purchases (Jordans, drugs, spinners) that only give them temporary buzz (something to show off to their peers), even when it is financial suicide for them to do so
>They don't really have a concept of thinking far into the future, and thus fail to see the relationship between cause-and-effect. That's why a lot of black businesses fail.
>Related to above, they also don't quite understand the importance of certain rules and laws in society. For example, stealing. In the short term, they don't see anything wrong with stealing, because they are poor and that stuff is "left for the taking", so their robbery is justified. However, they don't realize that this attitude will keep businesses away from their neighborhoods and their community's financial situation will only get worse.
>They're really into sex, but that's IT. They're always looking for a quick bang and generally don't really like the concept of monogamy or loyalty.
>That said, black women are loud, masculine and angry as all hell, so I can understand why black men feel this way and why they fetishize white and latina women so much.

Essentially, all problems in the black community stem from a general lack of intelligence and foresight throughout it.

Oops, misread your question. Oh well.

It still answers every question.

because they're niggers who are so fucking ugly and stupid, they become thugs then blame whites because racism. 2016 is the reason I'm a racist, since it proved to me how fucking retarded and cancer most blacks were and how cancer black culture is.

The black community is responsible for the the way it is now because that's the way they made it. I'm a black woman, and I refuse to be apart of any of these facts, only because I'm not scared of education. Almost every black person has a dream of fame because we think its the only way to "make it out the hood" and "education aint shit" That's why most black women have kids and rely off of the government. Their mothers did it. Black people don't even make an effort to break the cycle. But that why most black people like me don't even bother to help the black community, they don't listen unless you're rapping, a model, or tossing a ball.
Nothing but facts stated.

Thanks so far for the answers, these are really eye opening.

Even though on Sup Forums, we are supposed to be anonymous. I want to expose a bit about myself.

I am a first generation immigrant, My family came to america and lived with my relatives in a small 2 bed room apartment. There is 3 other families living in that single apartment.

We basically came to america with no money, no english, and no skills.

I became an official Citizen of America a few years back and I also own an accounting firm. Every family from that 2 bedroom apartment has been successful in terms of owning their own homes and running their own businesses.

I am thinking that, if I can make it in America, surely anyone can. Which is why I am so confused that American blacks are having such a hard time.

Ironically, Nigerian immigrants have a higher median income than Whites in the USA, because they haven't been immersed in the Black subculture for 3 generations and come from a culture that promotes education.

>I'm a black woman
>Tits or gtfo
But after that, I'm curious about what brought you here. How many redpills have you eaten?

haha, no.
& enough to agree w/ what goes on here.

This.

not just black people. typical upper middle class white behavior is to imitate this garbage.

believe me, i drive a school bus. for some reason, private school kids imitate this shit culture.

i guess the reason is because it's mainstream degeneracy.

And when a famous black dude gets uppity and starts speaking the truth, he gets put down quick, like Bill Cosby did.

what i mean to say is, it's not just some poor, ignorant ghetto people. all sorts of people ape this garbage. including, upper middle class.

i don't know why it's mainstream. does anyone even know what rappers are saying? yikes.

fear of responsibility

same reason Sup Forums exists

Gang culture believes that education is bad and being a chimp is good.

Niggers are stupid, so the only think they know is crime.

They have, on average, IQs around 85. Not even joking; look it up. That's the "smart" American ones; African nig-nogs are full-on retarded: IQs of 65 or lower, commonly. All they know is violence because all they are is animals. Or very nearly so.

I believe it has a lot to do with their childhood development.

There are many differences, but a huge one is the fact that due to black's often growing up in low income, violent neighborhoods, black men are more inclined to develop alpha traits (confidence, courage, not giving up, being a leader, never looking to others for approval). Black men are faced with a visceral, dangerous reality. The most common cause of death for a black man in the US is homicide.

White men, on the other hand, often grow up in a much safer, sugar coated environment, where they do not have to face struggles or hardships growing up. Thus, the need for alpha-like traits isn't really present.

>tl;dr The blacks have more testosterone and a culture that actually encourages masculinity rather than shaming it

The black-owned rap / hip hop music industry sold then the most profitable lie they could dream up.

back over the wall pablo

Hey Original Faggot

Just go to youtube and type in colin flaherty.
Do the colin flaherty challenge and watch no less than 100 of his videos. While you're doing it, shut the fuck up.

Then repost your views. Until you do that keep your mouth shut and stop shitposting

Your story isn't uncommon here. It really blows a hole in the blacks' argument that whites are keeping them down and that their history of being slaves and their great great great grandparents being slaves contributed to their failure.
It is a failure of culture and of personal responsibility.
I'd trade all of them for immigrants like yourself without a thought.

fpbp
Races are different.

Ever since LBJ's Great Society and all of the other bullshit that has followed, we've been paying the worst and the dimmest to breed. This has broken their family units for a double whammy. There is another possible whammy here: Ghetto niggers don't exactly move far from where they grew up in most cases, and a lot of them don't know who their fathers are. How often does Jamal knock up his half sister or cousin because he doesn't even know? I'd like to see a DNA study on this. Inbreeding is common in the MENA, and that place is a violent retardfest.

They are quite simply really fucking stupid.
They dislike intellect period. The second you want to be a normal human being you are called an uncle tom and you are being alienated from your social circle. If youre not stupid youre not good is how it seems to be. Why all of this even started is abit too lengthy for me to type out right now but it is irrelevant. Whats more important is whats the next step.
The issue is even in the genetic makeup, a strong connection between a certain gene and aggressive behaviour was found and further studies showed that this particular gene is most often found in people of african descent.
Thing is OP isnt some fucking imbecile whose only goal in life from ages of 5 to 15 is to impress his criminal friends that misbehave in school. White man isnt keeping anyone down, they keep themselves down.

>Why do black people idolize thug and gang culture so much?

Because it's a giant middle finger to the establishment who put them in ghettos in the first place, not to mention their own original identity.
Initially they had little problem acting and dressing white, then they realized that no matter what they did you'd still think of them as inherently inferior.

>Why do blacks keep each other down so much?
Rejecting white culture had unintended consequences, such as not relinquishing their will to authority, and therefore having a flimsy system of morality governing their actions.
You, as a white dude, can say you're above immoral behavior, but really most of you are kind of just bitches who're afraid of police.

>called 'coon' or 'uncle tom'

For the same reason as above, white people still perceive them as lesser so 'coon' and 'uncle tom' are essentially a brown-noser/race-traitor.
Most of you react similarly to seeing a white guy rapping with chains or some shit.

>Why do blacks respect this and not that.

Again, integral to their own culture. Means more to them. It's almost similar to whites respecting Chad for banging twenty women than Stewart for getting an A in science class.
That mentality isn't black specific.

>Why do so many blacks have children out of wedlock?

Dunno, behavior may deteriorated with a lack of appropriate infrastructure to regulate it.

>Why do blacks blame all of the above on white people?

Because blacks without white intervention have prospered fine.

>Professor t. Nigger Apologist.

fpbp

fpbp

Apologies mean nothing if the cycle of behavior persists.

Yeah you're totally wrong. I actually respect the fuck out of well spoken and intelligent black people because i almost NEVER see them. I don't go out on a limb to judge people until i interact with them, but the amount of black people who aren't ghetto as fuck and can speak intelligently can be counted on one hand.
Whites judge blacks as inferior based on how they act. I think it's more cultural than racial, but it's definitely there and as of now it's definitely true. Intelligent black men don't get disrespect from whites, they get it from other blacks who see them as traitors for not being retarded.

>Because blacks without white intervention have prospered fine.

just fine:
youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng

the African American family has always been shit. this meme of blaming LBJ needs to fucking stop. we are aware his policies did a lot to hurt the black community but overall they always had shit families and were violent

back in the 30s black illegitimacy was insanely high, much like today
"Samuel J, Holmes has completed the latest authoritative survey
of illegitimacy in the United States, that based upon 1934 figures. Tak-
ing into account both the white and the black population, the illegitimacy
rate was 3,9 per cent. In other words, out of every thousand live births,
39 of the babies were born out of wedlock. There were 35,000 white
bastards and 43,000 black ones. But the ratio of bastardy was more
than seven times higher among the blacks than it was among the whites.
The rate for whites was 2.04 per cent and for blacks the 15.15 per cent
mentioned above."
archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.276933/2015.276933.Social-Institutions_djvu.txt

I'm not a stormweenie, but the black community's failing is, and always was, their own fault.

>Which is why I am so confused that American blacks are having such a hard time.

They literally are told from childhood that they don't have to work. They sit around and live off welfare and maybe get a shit job that they don't take seriously. All the niggers at McDonalds work there because they are unintelligent and lazy

>Think of them as inferior
There is no thinking, there is knowing

>Bitches afraid of the police
Acting like a sane, civilised, educated, intelligent person is now being a bitch. Pretty impressive, this just makes the finding of a gene connected to being aggressive and creating violence and finding it mostly in blacks more obvious to the eye.
>Uncle tom
Uncle tom is not something a white person calls a black man, its something a black man calls another when he tries to stop being a filthy nigger.
>Own culture
Blacks have no culture inside america. The only culture and historical practice a black has in america, is being a slave.
Blacks wanted to have their own culture so bad that they didnt even bother making it refined, they simply made it be whatever they could do at the time, lie cheat steal. A poor as fuck black man can easily rob because he has nothing to lose, and others join him, and there you have your "culture." Pathetic.
>Blacks have prospered
If dying of malaria is prosperity and id argue in the grand scheme of things if it happens to blacks, it really is prosperous, then sure thing. Infact without white intervention in america alot of fucking blacks would die of hunger.

Prison Industrial Complex is one.
Two there's a study that links pollution to crime:
independent.co.uk/environment/higher-pollution-leads-to-a-higher-crime-rate-research-indicates-a6788481.html

Three: Every major movement by black people has been shutdown in some way shape or form
(i.e. MLK, Malcolm X, Black Panther, The gang movement from Chicago) so, they've kinda just given up at this point

Five. Welfare state makes it easy for the black woman to sustain being a matriarch without a man.

Six. jealousy. plain and simple.

Please use archive.is on sites with a reputation for shit journalism and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/qbTcU

Right? I legitimately cannot think of any modern black countries that have done anything / are worth anything. Asians? Sure. Indians? They're getting there. Europeans? obviously. Even the middle east is a "power" even though they are backwards and distorted by Islam's grip on their cultures.

But blacks? Legitimately nothing has ever been produced by them. They have no mega-countries. They have no amazing inventions. They have no influence on anything but crime statistics in the modern era.

>Yeah you're totally wrong
>Substantiates position with personal anecdote
That's swell, except gang culture has its origins in the sixties where this mentality was still prevalent, even though they made sure to appease whitey with jazz and shit.
The rest of your post is just a rehashed sentiment that's honestly hurts my brain to digest again.
Please stop.

Why do some black men in the Congo spend almost all of their income on clothing?

26 minutes:

>The Congo Dandies: living in poverty and spending a fortune to look like a million dollars
youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

>bring a race of savages over
>keep them uneducated and whip them for a while
>stop whipping them but keep them in their own shitty enclaves and spray them with fire hoses when they want to be treated loke humans
>give them the vote suddendly
>suprised when they turn out to be a savage group of retards who still want to be treated equally

its really not hard to work out. you made your bed america, now lay in it. Slave labor was horribly inefficient in america and set you up to have a race of retards treated like people

SOME of them have been able to assimilate through what seems like sheer luck, but an insanely large number are gang banging welfare baby having idiots and its your fault for bringing them here

Product of colonialism.

youtube.com/watch?v=btk1sOBvY5c

Right? It's insane. I'm white but white supremacists are fucking autistic. I only know that out of EVERY race on the planet, Blacks seem to be the only ones that are categorically worse at everything compared to everyone else. Except maybe sports, lol.

bill cosby also sedated women with qualoods and molested them so not the best example

>Claims to be liberal
>Questions black narrative
>comes to Sup Forums of all places for answers

Bullshit.

Don't worry about why.
Just don't relax.

Solid question.

In their mind, it is a complete inversion of the condition or character of the slave or, perhaps, an idolization of the rebellious "field negro." The slave is in a situation that fundamentally justifies criminal behavior. The slave is justified in stealing, in murdering, in doing anything and everything necessary to survive. That the material, political, and social conditions of African-Americans has changed is immaterial.

They think they are still slaves so they act as slaves.

Jewish influence.

I think a bigger issue is setting them free desu

they are still suffering from the effects of actual racial prejudice though. Jim crowe really wasnt that long ago dude

history tends to snowball into situations you know?

why am i watching an RT story about dandies user

I always laugh at the racism bigotry and just plain ignorance of Sup Forums. Keep hiding online.

>There is no thinking, there is knowing.
Pic related

I didn't say this, but your definitions of sane, civilised,educated, and intelligent are definitely skewed, and the law wouldn't need to be enforced if you were inherently moral as opposed to just cowardly.

>Uncle tom is not something a white person calls a black man

Cool, I also never said that.

>Blacks have no culture inside America

Pretty shitty generalization, but at this point any example cited will be dismissed accordingly so your argument is simply irrational instead of valid.

>Blacks have prospered
>WE WUZ

Africa prospered on the same level as Mesoamericans.
Primitive compared to European civilization, sure, but definitely not as stupid as modern whites like to claim.

Low IQ and Da JOOZ (((google))) (((Rick Ruben)))
Nigger music is just as much Jew music as it is black. Their basically biological weapons. Nagasaki and Hiroshima are looking much better than Detroit these days. More destructive than atom bombs!!!

you most likely came from a culture that valued education

suprise suprise, take a congo retard who rapes and shits in the forest, throw him in the US, beat the shit out of him and his family for a few generations, dont be suprised when you end up with a "muh dik muhufucka" who hasnt learned anything

this is all fairly simple cause and effect

The day of wall is coming

You're as much of a spineless cunt as anyone else is.

(((they))) paid those women to make shit up because Cosby started telling niggers to stop complaining and blaming whitey and get their shit together.

Look up "bill Cosby pound cake speech" on youtube:
>We have got to take the neighborhood back. People used to be ashamed. Today a woman has eight children with eight different ‘husbands’ — or men or whatever you call them now. We have millionaire football players who cannot read. We have million-dollar basketball players who can’t write two paragraphs. We as black folks have to do a better job. Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us. We have to start holding each other to a higher standard. We cannot blame the white people any longer.

It's got to do with Scottish Protestant, American, hill culture, if you will.
This is why you se the very same behavior displayed by White niggers.

Sure. The exact extent of the lasting effects of Jim Crow is debatable and I understand that if you are hungry you will steal food; however, I doubt that the state of actual racism in America is such that it necessitates murdering whites for their pocket change. The acts of thugs make sense in 1850 but not in 2017.

no, the problem was not sending them back once we were done with them. Keeping them as slaves was not realistic when the entire western world was slowly moving into a more egalitarian stance.

Rap music you dumb nigger. Glorifying being a drug dealing booty spanking gangster with guns and cash is the epitome of a nigger.

Fuck off with this.
Fucking immigrants come here with nothing and do better than most blacks.

Absolutely this.

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw/videos

I used to consider myself to be a far left liberal myself, up until a couple years ago. I would bend over backwards to make excuses for their behavior. I finally got fed up with it and realized there is a problem that needs to be addressed. The day I stopped calling myself a liberal was like a weight off my shoulders.

Because this is a "Hey, maybe race is real, and behavioral tendencies are probably at least partly genetic" thread, and the hope is that by observing those dark well-dressed lads, one can recognize that type of proclivity in African Americans, for example.

Blacks can't handle others being more successful than them, plain and simple.
You really think any of them would turn down a good job, house and education for "thug life" if they had the capability to maintain it? They are salty they can't and are sour grapes as fuck about it, by default when applied to whites, but its even worse with other blacks that pulled themselves up because it highlights their individual inferiority instead of being able to deflect and blame da raciss.

Basically the same as internet NEETs

The answer to all your questions is jews. Kike media plays a huge roll, jews (Soros et-al) help get incompetent niggers into political leadership on all levels of government, then throw in some black-power bullshit and you have the perfect nigger-storm. Tell me how in a sane world this jigaboo still gets elected:
Hank Johnson (D) Guam will tip over
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

blacks loved slavery you fucking retard.

dailystormer.com/blacks-loved-slavery-and-regretted-its-end-2/

>them derm drug dealerin niggers n their rap musics

I don't think you've listened to much rap, but feel free to cite the shittier artists and assume they're the standard.

Even then, dealing drugs, getting paid, and being surrounded by a lot of women typical alpha male mentality.

They are because a large majority of them are a bunch of violent fucking niggers.
If they were to actually act civilised i assure you the prejudice you speak of would be so minimal you wouldnt even notice it.
On subconscious level it would still be there, but thats simply because of how humans work.
Following the law is what civilised people do. There is civilisation, it has laws, and people that are civilised follow it.
And even if the law wasnt enforced i still wouldnt kill people, because i am not a violent imbecile.
>I never said that
I agree i misread your sentence.
>Generalisation
Im sorry but anyone that uses that word needs to kill themselves immediately.
If youre simply going to dismiss any argument simply because somebody doesnt give you an exact % of the people within a group theyre talking about you are being a real fucking idiot.
I do not need to cite anything to be able to say that they have no actual culture, they do not have anything that you think of when you say the word culture besides music, and their music is surprisingly mostly about being violent. Even if i agree that they have a culture, it certainly isnt a civilised one.
>Africa prospered
Sure they slowly drag their ass into a mudhut from just sleeping on the ground but even now a white man, bill gates, is working on a system thats supposed to kill mosquitoes that spread malaria, the musician akon spend a shitton of money helping africa all of which he earned in a white mans country, all these support groups for africa just so they dont die of hunger. What kind of prosperity it is when every country in the world has to help your citizens not die of hunger?

i agree that you cant blame white people forever if you want to live in their society, however saying jews pushed him women to say unfounded things against him is retarded

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx6KAd_Su3I

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SBDRwiSZSBg

cmon man, dude's a creep, or are you going to tell me the jews forced him to molest people too?

Sorry. I'm not a racist coward that likes to hide out online and spout hate in his "safe place". It's always the same with you idiots on Sup Forums. Liberals, homosexuals blacks asians latinos arabs christian muslims feminists. Everyone else is to blame except you. Stay crying.

Whether he molested or not molested women does not dispute the speech the other poster is talking about regardless.

Why do white people idolize military and police thug culture so much?

fucking retard, they arent coming from savage retard africa, immigrant thats come here and do well tend to come from places that value education a little more than Chad or The Congo. think please.

big suprise that the only africans that come here and do well are nigerians, a people who SUPRISE SUPRISE value education more than your average african

>dailystormer.com/blacks-loved-slavery-and-regretted-its-end-2/

This has nothing to do with my argument. What actual slaves think has nothing to do with what contemporary blacks think and, therefore, how contemporary blacks act.

Though your initial explanation could be correct at face value I think you overlook something that seriously plagues the black community in the united states. What I'm referring to is single mothers and the lack of a father figure.

Single motherhood in black communities is about 75% - as best I can remember - and more often than not abusive and not at all facilitating growth for the child in question, much less a functioning individual. Should black fathers remain present they might find some personal investment in their child's wellbeing, and likely contribute to the family structure. They're always looking for a source of pride, and the truth of the family structure is that it offers the most pride and reward for any one individual.

However, the welfare state and feminism has exacerbated what already exists in the minds of black women - indignant and disloyal behavior.

The reason blacks are so violent and ignorant is because of the situation black men and black women choose with the aid of such things as the welfare state and their own community. If you don't believe that look up what the crab bucket mentality is, and what the IQ rates and single motherhood rates were in the black community before LBJ and his (((Great Society))).

Don't blame whites, Paco. If you think everything here is sugar coated, you need to go somewhere in the United States besides some progressive city.

Because they're black and they can*

once again, shit snowballs. its gang culture that resulted from those times that stemmed from coming from places that didnt value education. but as you can see, some blacks on the coasts are figuring it out and not gangbanging all the time. the important thing is to not call blacks who want to learn and not commit crimes "uncle toms"

No. Actually this is more or less faggot mentality.

Alpha mentality is succeeding in every aspect of life, dominating your competitors, and keeping your women in line.
Niggers display none of the above.
You're a delusional little bitch, probably a crab ass nigg(er). Us Black folk get as far as we can from excuse making fools like yourself.

Its not about being a coward, its about being alienated from society.
If everyone in a town is racist, then being racist instills no fear. Infact being liberal would.
Its a numbers game friend.
You are as big of a pussy as all of us here are.
The difference is you have more pussies to back you up than we do. Id like to see you promote diversity and cross racial breeding in nazi germany. Or animal, dog rights in china. You are not some brave martyr, you simply follow the majority.
Before you even attempt to spin this into some sort of an argument, appeal to popularity is a logical fallacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ipg4EL_JUyE

>Following the law is what civilised people do.
It could be argued that submissive sheep are model citizens then, and if you want submissive traits to replicate, then no wonder the West is in its current predicament.
There are plenty of justifiable reasons for violence.

>They have NO CULTURE

Whether you like the culture or not is irrelevant to the fact that they have one that stands in stark contrast to traditional white.
...And to them, who honestly gives a fuck about your definition of what culture consists of?
That's honestly not your place to say.

>Africa prospered

They did, and it was colonized, chopped up to fuck, then left to die. Everything else pretty convoluted.

>What kind of prosperity it is when every country in the world has to help your citizens not die of hunger.

You have to remember that African tribes have been there a lot longer than the nations established by European conquest, and that's one of the many reasons for the conflict and famine.

How the fuck can you look at Africa when Europe had two global wars within a century, and had been fighting for their entire history?

it isnt as easy as just waking up one morning and "acting civilized". They've been indoctrinated into a culture that rewards and gives cred for acting that way. you have to slowly shift the entire collective conscious of gang culture or stomp it all out with an iron fist. not as easy as just saying "hey jamal who's been told by his peers his whole life robbing and selling drugs is cool and will get you a close group of friends and comraderie to protect you from the other robbing drug dealers, just sort yourself out!"

check my post, i started it by literally agreeing with him, i just said picking a creepy molester as your spokesman is not the best idea

>This isn't alpha mentality!
>This is alpha mentality!
>Is exactly the previously stated alpha mentality.

"Pimps don't date, they regulate."
t. some black guy

How are they not keeping their bitches in line again?
What the fuck are you talking about?
Are you retarded?

You stupid fucking cracker. Who gave you the right to speak for us? You think listening to some liberal faggot professor/talking-head spout off a bunch platitudes gives you insight into the "Black" experience?? Fuck you. You're just as harmful to us as the niggers are.

You are talking to a bunch of autists about peer pressure. If you have so little confidence in what is in your best interest that you allow others to influence your decisions, then you deserve to go down that path.
Those who can resist pleasure and tolerate monotony have the easiest path to success.
If you need constant reinforcement from "friends" who aren't even going to be around in 10 years, the you will probably have a very pleasurable youth and an absolutely miserable adulthood.

I have always been introverted and social status has never really appealed to me except academically.

Read the book "Negroes in Negroland"

Cliffs: They were like that when we found them.

Nobody, really, but Sup Forums doesn't actually understand the rhetoric from the left so I decided to explain it to them.
>You think listening to some liberal faggot

Not really, no, I think interacting with black people helps with it, but ultimately I'll never know.