Jared Kushner wanted secret communications between Trump's team and Russian diplomatic facilities

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4546844/Kushner-wanted-secret-communication-channel-Moscow.html

Kushner was a criminal jewish family, nothing change

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/25/jared-kushner-russia-fbi-donald-trump-215191
archive.is/wpleC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DEC 1 so AFTER the election, go jerk off about it though

I couldn't care less of this guy gets thrown out of the white house. I just fear that the media will spin this as Trumps families ties.

>reportedly
>could
getting real tired of this shit

>reportedly

IS IT REAL OR NOT!? TELL US THE FUCKING TRUTH

>Reportedly
>Wanted to
>Could

So basically literally nothing actually happened

Just go back to calling everything fake news, then.

yes. Because Donalds son-in-law would obviously have been running the whitehouse and US foreign policy even if Hilary had won anyway. That Mr Kushner is just too talented for his own good.

This is an anti-semitic witch-hunt by the US media.

Its standard practice for countries to establish backchannels. Jesus Christ the shilling..

I have a question

Did he seek to set up back channels with other countries too?

Impeach Kush

After 3 months of article after article saying "Sources are sure drumpf is done this time!", it shouldn't surprise you that we don't care what anyone from the left is spewing

These media fucks are nuts. They're like a dog with ADD chasing every squirrel they see. We've come a long way from Bannon being "THE ULTIMATE EVIL RUSSIAN PUPPET NAZI MASTER".

>I only trust I N F O W A R S

Fuck off leaf. The impeachment, execution of Trump, honorary crowning of Hillary as emperor of the U.S., and initiation of World War 3 against the evil axis of Russian terror isn't going to happen. You might as well believe the water turns frogs gay because it's way more likely than the conspiracy theories lefties and the media are clinging onto.

Politico sucks but here's the real Jared Kushner:
>Kushner senpai fortune is smoke & mirrors
>Kushner senpai needs billions in loans/cash flow
>bribed into Harvard & NYU Law School
>stiffs low-level magazine employees
>complete idiot who thinks he's smart
>overpaid for all real estate purchases
>sociopath pretends to be super nice
>slumlord who sues poor en masse
>cozies up to bankers & globalists
>OBSESSED with becoming famous
>only married Ivanka to get famous
>Bannon was right about this kike

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/25/jared-kushner-russia-fbi-donald-trump-215191

Please archive sources notorious for shit journalism and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/wpleC

>implying Kushner wasn't behind the ENTIRE Sup Forums operation branch of the Trump campaign.

All of the memes you spout off like retards are because of this guy.

Daddy Trump needs to send his fame whoring kike in law back to Jew York. Gary Cohn too

What the hell are you talking about?

it's the fucking Erik Prince stuff that has me riled up

Everyone keeps screaming of happenings. People here cry that "Hillary is finally going to jail guys". The media is equally doing the same thing with this Russia stuff: "Kushner maybe probably possibily talked to this Russian one time and this might possibly, according to an anonymous source, reportedly result in being the smoking gun in the Russia collusion case!". It's not happening.

Fuck off nigger