Racial Differences Thread

Is it true that Africans have longer leg to torso ration than caucasians (vice versa)?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/parallels/2013/11/01/241895965/how-one-kenyan-tribe-produces-the-worlds-best-runners
africaresource.com/sci-tech-a-business/genetics/554-race-and-brain-size-blacks-have-bigger-brains
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ayy lmao

Yes, on average their center of gravity is higher, which enables them to run faster as you see in the olympics.

more a human to human thing

we're all different ayy lmaos we got seeded by different species of extraterrestrials

Do you have pics of them touching each other albanian user?

I know there are differences in vertebrae,number of teeth and cranial capacity.
dunno about leg to torso ratio

Gotta have long legs to run from the lions, OP.

>there are differences in vertebrae,number of teeth
oh boy...

WE IS SUPERIOR

i've never understood why white people hate other races simply because of something they cant control.

hating someone for being who they are when they are born has never really appealed to me.

but apparently they hate me because of who I am a as a person and seek to destroy me.

and i'm the uncivilized shitskin.

ok I guess.

Having a greater torso = more organ space. I wonder why Whites evolved for that, and what the significance/reasons are....

They sprint faster. When it comes to running long distances whites ans Asians always win.

Yes, Asians have the longest torsos.

well tjhere are big differences between africans themselves but: nilotids have by far the longest extremities out of all african races (in relative numbers) and probably the longest world wide, they are basically what short borealized extremities are for extreme cold weather, just for extreme hot weather

pic related is a nilotid

so the correct answer is, no, not all africans have a more leptosome body type, but some do (ethiopids and nilotids) and some are equal (arabids, berberids)

There were plenty of non white nazis. Your job is to support us and we will support. Talk shit, and antagonize us and we will want to destroy you.
Simple.

sorry this is the only clear image example I found of the differences in torso-leg ratio.

I would greatly appreciate more images comparing and contrasting differences in ratios as i'm very intrigued on the subject.

Then explain why East Africans beat the fucking shit out of whites and Asians in distance running.

Bigger hearts/lungs for swimming & altitude

more burgers

I come from the north of canada aka near the polar circle and the natives there are fucking giants.
Quit talking shit.

Probably lets your body hold heat more efficiently. Possibly to do with lifting strength or some shit too, we all know the best power lifters are white.

Vertebrae: wrong, teeth: wrong (unless they don't brush), cranial capacity: pretty sure wrong. But sickle cell anemia: yes. Blacks get it, whites don't

>tfw no valerie gf

Youre a stupid retarded moron look up the past 100 winners of the NY and Boston marathons

Yeah, I don't buy it. Marathon runs and the like are always won be some dude from Kenia or what not.

> Albanian flag.

Conquered my moslems part sand nog go back to your goat fuck.

It's not hating you for something you can't control, it's hating you for making it their problem.

t. woke Indian

White women have the best feet

maybe you should go to school if you can't even read properly and realize that i am talking about relative numbers and short extremities does not equal short height

Also its one specific tribe from kenya:

npr.org/sections/parallels/2013/11/01/241895965/how-one-kenyan-tribe-produces-the-worlds-best-runners

Cranial capacity is true.
Also interesting to not that those with 1 copy of sickle cell anemia gene develop immunity to malaria, but 2 copies and you get sickle cell
It's actually a beneficial mutation when you have one copy, but dangerous when you have multiple

That's why whites don't get it. Resistance to malaria was never an environmental pressure so even if the genetic mutation occurred it never spread

Redpill inbound

Why are Indians and East Asians so based in this respect but nogs and hispanics such fucking chimps?

>non white nazis.

I don't really think there was actually.
I think there was alot of africans USED for support functions, but never accepted.

besides, you never liked us anyways.
they only needed us then, but when they don't we are tossed out like a leper.

>we will support.
when has that ever happened? ever?

Racial differences!?

there aren't even biological differences between the genders and you want to talk about racial differences?

I can't even.

holly shit i think i just figured out why blacks sag their pants so much. look at the hip difference!

You're definitely wrong about the cranial capacity thing, that's pretty much established entirely as being different among different races.

but we didn't make it their problem. we never asked to get on those ships.

and we never asked to be locked into chains.
that just happened to us.

>cranial capacity: pretty sure wrong
No, this is correct. MRI scans have confirmed trends seen in old skull measurement estimates. Blacks have smaller brains and the correlation between cranial capacity and IQ is not insignificant, though also not huge.

I don't hate you, I just want you to stay out of my country.

>uncivilized shitskin.
t. uncivilized shitskin.

>cunt to heel measurement

sounds pretty scientific senpai

Yes this is why they suck at swimming and white people have a lower center of balance which makes them better at things like skiing etc etc while blacks run faster

are we not including pygmies?

Black people locked you in those chains first, go bitch to the Nigerian government for reparations, they're the ones who have the money from selling you. Again, nobody hates you for having slave ancestors, they hate you for saying "white people are evil and owe me shit" when in reality, white people ended slavery and give away more shit than anyone.

But the correlation between race and IQ is pretty huge

Could the longer legs and shorter torso also be related to their lower upper body strength compared to whites? all the top weightlifters and body builders are mostly whites from the caucus regions.

Soo they run faster but we swim faster and carry heavier shit.

>when has that ever happened? ever?
We ended SLAVERY FOR YOU U UNGRATEFUL NIGGER
This is why I hate you all. You're so self absorbed you can't see past your bullshit.
Indians and Asians can recoqnize white genius and learn from it, you on the other hand just keep chimping and blaming your own failures on us. Fuck off.

longer torso = evolved for equatic life

white people confirmed for descendants of atlantis.

low quality b8 m8.

nice pathological victim complex, you utter faggot. you are literally the first person in this thread to bring up race in a negative context. the person you responded to said absolutely nothing to warrant anything you said. you're swatting at hallucinations.
you have that special brand of stupidity that is so bad it becomes a danger to everyone, including your loved ones. the best thing for you to do right now is to commit suicide.

I don't hate you I just hate having you in my country.

Why is the black chick's hair straightened?

Hardly anyone hates people because of their dark skin. No doubt a few do but not many.
White people (actually every other race) hate blacks because they ruin everthing wherever they go, are untrustworthy, violent, loud, stupid and bring crime and disorder everywhere they go.
The common English decencies that societies are built on are lost on them.
Most of us don't want to hate you, most want to like you and in fact judge people on an individual basis even though pretty much your entire race fits the stereotype.

>Indians and asians recognize white genius
>asians tend to have higher average IQ than whites
?

It's called an obvious joke you fucking autist

: ^)

If you notice libtards always ignore the different racial groups of Africa.

Whiteys in Europe and elsewhere come in all sorts of denominations that all share their own shade of 'MUH BLAME GAME'

But all blacks are apparently a homogenous group of tru brethren.

Good point. That would definitely explain it. Bigger torso = bigger support muscles

feet are unattractive

Too bad gooks are fucking hideous and smell like soy sauce.

Guess which body type struggles at swimming.

>hundreds of years dodging slavers and bombs

They win sprints, not marathons.

Because we're next haha, when the niggers run out of white money to sponge they'll come for us in HUGE numbers. African population projections do not bode well for the developing world.

Also just general honor and respect we have for greatness. Europe, India, and China are where 99.999999% of all science ever happened. We all hate Muslims for being evil and resent Blacks for being dumb and useless.

blame your forefathers for buying us.

the important factor are the ratios between skull length and skull width; the most expensive and greedy selection results in mesocephal skulls (aka maximized skull volume) ; in extreme cold climates ratios are almost never preserved and lost which results in brachycephalic skulls (i.e. short and wide skulls)

african races tend to have rather dolichocephalic skulls , sometimes almost hyperdolichocephalic (like seen in ethiopids)

the most advanced/racially progressive form is definitely mesocephal though

Yes. I was just stating that cranial capacity does correlate with IQ, but it is not as strong as other factors.

this

feet fetishes are disgusting and everyone who have it deserves the gas

So if we moved ethnic Germans/Nordics to hot ass Africa, in x number of generations, their limbs would become longer?

>nice pathological victim complex, you utter faggot. you are literally the first person in this thread to bring up race in a negative context. the person you responded to said absolutely nothing to warrant anything you said. you're swatting at hallucinations.
>you have that special brand of stupidity that is so bad it becomes a danger to everyone, including your loved ones. the best thing for you to do right now is to commit suicide.

that block of text just proved my point.

thank you user.

there was a thing about this on NPR. that tribe has this prctice of teenage dick mutilation. they put mud on you face and let it dry then they peal back your dick skin with a knife and tie it in a bow. if the mask cracks you become person non grata. this has been going on for centuries. they think this is way runners from this tribe can push themsevles so hard. eugenics works.

>when the caucasian woman's height is scaled down to the height of the asian woman
something that doesn't happen.

Ah okay, yes that's correct
Also nice double numbers twice in a row

>Africans
LOT of different peoples in Africa, bro. it's a huge fucking continent

>?
Is it my job to figure out why Whites invented the modern world whereas asians were stuck in a perpetual state of feudalism with no sign of progress?

This.

Can you link me to a list of the different african races if you have one and its not too much trouble, please?

Also how useful are skull measurements for determining race? For example is this an african skull or Caucasian skull I can't tell?

Both of you are wrong.

lol nigga my iq is 140 let an asian 1v1 me

preferably the kind of gas that eminates from the posterior ;^)

t. Johannes the Somalian

>hate blacks because they ruin everthing wherever they go

when did blacks invade other countries?

you must be thinking of europeans.

but that's right, you did us a favor.
well, next time around. don't it'll be much easier that way. if we were made for the desert, let us sit there.

>honour
You hit the nail on the head

>gook feet

gas yourself

>1 copy of sickle cell anemia gene develop immunity to malaria, but 2 copies and you get sickle cell

I don't think that's true. Both cases result in sickle cell anemia, but when two copies are present the result is severe anemia.

I've heard that African women have longer and more flexible vags in order to take in massive BBC that small white women have trouble with.

report this faggot for hijacking the thread.
also, report OP for creating a slide thread in the first place.

Kys homo

Don't worry, I lol'ed. You need more (you)s

this, but it's not just the left.
>this is an old map and it's actually more diverse than this

Only about 1% of Americans owned slaves.
Most of us white people aren't American and have no slave owning history. Most us colonists were poor farmer plebs looking for a better life.
We are not responsible for slavery or the shortcomings of black people in society

I wanted to point this out in OP. It seems absurd to me that blacks and huwites would be the same height.

It does sadden me that black chicks tend to have longer legs though.

Keep crying faggot

Actually black have bigger brains than whites.

africaresource.com/sci-tech-a-business/genetics/554-race-and-brain-size-blacks-have-bigger-brains

>We ended SLAVERY FOR YOU U UNGRATEFUL NIGGER

you also profited from it.

nice timing there. alittle to well put, but thanks.

>I've heard
INCOMING!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>africaresource.com