MARTIN SHKRELI PUTS UP 100 THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THE MURDER OF SETH RICH

dailycaller.com/2017/05/26/martin-shkreli-drops-100k-bounty-for-info-on-seth-richs-murderer/

>SHKRELI IS OFFERING 100K FOR ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THE MURDER OF SETH RICH
SHKRELI IS OFFERING 100K FOR ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THE MURDER OF SETH RICH
SHKRELI IS OFFERING 100K FOR ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THE MURDER OF SETH RICH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich
news.google.com/news/advanced_news_search?as_drrb=a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They won't hesitate to go after him, I hope he realizes that.

Based Shkreli.

JUSTICE FOR PANDA!!!

>inb4 he's found dead by heart attack

If it's really a nig nog that did it, then someone will snitch for 100k.

>shit
>attracts flies

Yep, this makes sense.

God's work

Is it true Shkreli's Twitter account was suspended after that? According to one of the comments, it was.
This is getting sooo obvious.

It was suspended after endless trolling like 4 months ago. He has to resort to posting his shit on Facebook.

his twitter account was suspended for bantzing some thot

Have a bump OP

Bump

>hires private eyes
>finds killer
>collects his own reward

bump for seth

BUMP FOR SETH RICH

New KB with Seth Rich information:

Bump

I doubt it to be honest, especially after he said this, it'd just be too suspicious

AAAAAAHHHHHH BUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k

Top THICC!!!

Please tell me she's all natural. If she's had the cosmetic jew surgery, it would break my heart.

Do you consider Mcdonalds twice a day 'all natural'?

Things are getting interesting.

Christ you can be pathetic sometimes 'murica

By the looks of her weight and tits ratio, I really do believe she's all natural.

It's not quite the abbo goddesses you are accustomed to worshipping, but we have to make due.

Thank you. Have a merchant.

Unshopped version

Still delicious.

What a fucking SHAME

Still a whale of the land, but not as heinous

So all I have to do is find the robber who killed Seth? Sweet.

I'll get that 100k while pol is trying to find le super secret DNC operative hitman.

He'll get the video and only release it for a million dollars or something. This guy is a chaotic neuteral in its purest form

based autistic faggot, /ourguy/

Bump

Martin is based af. Literally putting insanely good insights into investing and other things on youtube for free but all people pay attention to are his troll antics.

Proof the killer isn't a DC nigger thug

Now we are fucking talking

bump for quads.

Morally obligatory Seth bump

I'd ordinarily say that Fuck Shkreli, but given this, he is redeemed.

Martin has always considered /ourguy/, at least for me he has. But he has said some fucking dumb shit for the lulz. This, tho, with putting a bounty on the killer is definitely a green light that he's on our side.

He said he would not that he had

Bump. Come on guys. We need to keep these threads bumped. We have to remind people that if someone spills the beans, it can turn them into a wealthy mother fucker.

You fucking redditor i was going to post that

BUMP
Thank you for your pic related.

nice

he's a great guy

perfect troll

the fact that he has a really smug punchable face only makes it him more powerful

shkreli and dotcom are the absolute madmens

It's a nice gesture and everything but if there is someone out there with info it's not going to persuade them in the slightest

I'm sure a super dedicated person that knows something is going to be able to contact Martin in person.

he lurks anyway

Just like he was going to release the Wu Tang album if Trump won. Stop giving this little mole rat looking motherfucker attention

He did release it, buttfuck. You didn't have access to it because you suck ass.

It's a shit album anyways.

look at that there boosh

>Another Shkreli scheme in a desperate attempt to be relevant again
Didn't he try to clone Harambe or some stupid shit? I have even less faith in him than Kim, but I can at least bump the thread.

Don't and post pics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich
"The murder spawned several right-wing conspiracy theories about the crime which were debunked by law enforcement,[5][6][7] and by fact-checking websites including: PolitiFact,[6] Snopes.com,[8] and FactCheck.org.[5] U.S. intelligence concluded Russia was behind the leaked DNC emails in 2016 as part of 2016 U.S. elections interference.[5][6][9] Conspiracy theorists tied the Seth Rich murder conspiracy to the Pizzagate conspiracy theory, hypothesizing they were linked through evil doings of the federal bureaucracy.[10] The fabrications were described as fake news and falsehoods, by The New York Times,[11] The Washington Post,[12] Los Angeles Times.[13]

Rich's parents condemned the conspiracy theorists and said that they exploited their son's death for political gain, calling them "sociopaths" and "disgusting".[14][15][16] They requested a retraction and apology from Fox News,[17] and sent a cease and desist letter to the investigator Fox News used.[16][6][17] This investigator admitted he had no evidence, and Fox News issued a retraction.[5][6][18]"

I know you guys don't really believe this shit, and you are just pushing it because it helps your narrative, but for those of you who are not completely fucking bonkers, here is a link to the facts.

Thanks Martin, buy Sup Forums already. Do a Seth Rich infomercial with Wutang.

>facts
>Wikipedia
Choose one

Search with Archive News Google
news.google.com/news/advanced_news_search?as_drrb=a

Search for this exact phrase "Brad Bauman"
Date range 01/01/2016 until 07/09/2016

Page 4 result is pic related. Maybe a problem with my browser. Can someone else give a try and see if they get the same strange result? If so, Google is up to no good but I'd like for someone else to verify.

but my point is if they've been quiet up to this point 100 grand won't be enough to change their mind

Let's just hope you're wrong.

Come again? Up to 25 million from the Saudis? Didn't a couple of guys from there knock down the WTC...

Skreli is quite based

Shkreli is the moot of the pharmaceuticals industry

I messaged him on reddit and facebook with SR info, no response. Maybe I came across as autistic though...

Relevant

A second congressman, Dana Rohrabacher, has just called for an investigation into Seth Rich.

Source

this could be big

I just saw Kim Dotcom tweet it. Looking for an article now.

It's an OANN article in the tweet.

based shkreli

You obviously came off as autistic because you're a fucking leaf.

Bump

>He believes the Russia narrtive instead of the Seth Rich narrative
They both have the same amount of evidence . Literally none. However the Seth Rich story is more about common sense when you read about it. The Russia narrtive literally has NOTHING going for it.

THICC

bump for Seth Rich