There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with bestiality and you can't make an argument against it. So why is it illegal?

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with bestiality and you can't make an argument against it. So why is it illegal?

The morality of bestiality depends on the animal tbqh. If you are fucking a cat then that's obviously wrong because that would kill the animal. Though a horse probably wouldnt care if you fugged it

This is going to go places, isn't it. Beatiality is illegal because it can cause harm to the owner or animal. See: Mr. Hands.

How do you know the animal consents? last time I looked translate.google did not work with beasts

This

If you're gonna fuck an animal that could be harmed by your degenerate activities, then you shouldn't be allowed. But horses and animals of that sort that aren't likely to see harm come of it, then that is tolerable I guess.

That case was more of a problem with homosexuality rather than bestiality itself

Solution: kill all homos

female horses can do "winking" with their pussies which means "give me that dick"

thats what nignogs said and then they got aids from monkeys

because fuck furries

What is Blacked,com?

There is literally nothing wrong with walking around nude and jerking off while looking at teens in tights at the mall.

>ironically, /mlpol/ was actually a great board

GTFO dog fucker.

SAGE

THIS

SHIT

That it was. That it was. Good tiems. Good times.

>>So why is it illegal?

But it's not illegal in America unless the states ban it.

they don't consent to being killed and eaten either haha

double dip.
This worlds laws belong to the wealthy, if you aren't wealthy you are a statistic. While the ones in power consume the forbidden fruits.
But no one cares because its a "muh fee fees" issue that's easy to swindle since women are the voterbase of this issue.

source?

Need to proxy post with a canadian flag my friend. Then you will get maximum yous.

Go back to your containment board

>Disgracing fellow redpills with this beastiallity shit
KYS FAGGOT SHILL

it's legal in some states
are there any std's you get from horsefuckin

Obviously, only.Fuck a.consenting animal that can accomodate you comfortably.

He.wasnt ready for.that size of.horsecock, im talking about fucking female animals, though.

They do, see
>all.that glorious horse pussy posting.
I know we got some of you cucks interested in a mare waifu over those disgusting human women...

> stop liking what I don't like

No.

What OP has come to

Sup Forums-tier shit

But, I don't disagree.

Even the most useless perma-virgin beta cucks can feel superior to you horse fuckers.

Once you lay with animals, you give up your humanity. You are no longer human.

> implying I WANT TO.be.human.
You have no idea, I would drop everything in my life to just get to go to equestria, and live with my pony waifu forever...
It hurts so much, senpai...

>There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with bestiality and you can't make an argument against it. So why is it illegal?
Except that HIV started spreading to humans after some nigger fucked an infected ape...

OP is going to get kicked in the face by a horse.

Who's your waifu may I ask?

Celestia is best pone.

Its more likely a horse would hurt you than you would hurt a horse trying to fuck it. People die in pursuit of horse pussy sometimes. Amateurs!

go back to lulz.net, Jin Saotome.

Pinkie and Maud are the absolute best ponies.
Twiley is good too, though.

Um no sweetie,
Aryanne is best pony

rip in pizzas /mlpol

>oc
> not even milky.way

My waifu literally died with the first two episodes

I want to die more than you

*within

Sure I can:
>animals can't consent, not that I care, I love meat but it still makes you a rapist
>increases spread of diseases that originate in animals like swine flu, aids, bird flu, etc
>parts not evolved to function with one another, about as logical as trying to fit a square peg in a round hole
>indirectly deprives the world of reproducing bodies by providing an alternative to standard copulation
>Is a mental illness on par with homsexualiy and gender disphoria, toleration will result in its endangering of other people
>Condemned by nearly every system of ethics on the planet including every abramic faith and even atheist
>Puts the offender at risk of being attacked by an animal
>and finally I don't like fucking jizz in my fucking hamburgers

>How do you know the animal consents?
Well, unless it's tied down, if a horse lets you behind it and doesn't kick you, you're probably good to go.
Horses aren't shy about kicking the shit out of things behind them if they feel threatened.

wha-- what are you doing Sup Forums You should hate bronies! They are totally Blue pilled! Trust me!

I thought Patient Zero for AIDS was a leaf.

That's why if I fucked animals, not that I don't want to I just don't do it, I'd fuck large predatory animals like large cats.
>Cheetahs
>mountain lions
>hyenas (for that vaginadick role reversal)
>maybe a wolf (but canines seem more readily loyal and I'd have trouble not feeling rapey)
>dolphin (in the water they can fuck me up in an instant)
>prehistoric giant birds (the kind that used to prey on our ancestors and literally carry them off with their talons)

Probably missing a few. But that's about it.

kill yourself you disgusting degenerate, you're literally worse than paedophiles. No animal is intelligent enough to give consent or understand what's going on, and it's never justified. It isn't normal to be attracted to animals. Something is wrong with you, need mental health help or a strong rope to hang yourself with.

You'll always have allies in Horsefuckeristan, Sup Forums. Never forget that.

If an actual world wide civil war among Western nations occurred, it'd be hilarious to have ragtag brony militias fighting alongside ragtag Nazi and Pepe militias.

The quantity and quality of memeatic warfare will skyrocket if any actual wide scale violence takes place.

>Though a horse probably wouldnt care if you fugged it
I fugged a hot mare once but she told me no three times, does that make it rape?

>and you can't make an argument against it
Annnnnnnnnd that's the real crux of your situation. Right? You're not willing to entertain any arguments against your fetish. We could tell you that you can't have children with an animal and you don't care. We can tell you that you could catch a disease and you don't care. We could also tell you the animal might attack and kill you but you don't care. If you don't care then there's no point in discussing it with you.
>I don't like fucking jizz in my fucking hamburgers
laughed and then cringed. Yeah we need to outlaw this shit across the board.

Mine is Derpy

Fucked a dolphin once. Tried to poke it in the butt and it went "ehh ehhh"

Kill an animal: no consent needed

Fuck an animal: you need the animal's informed, written consent; their winking, dripping pussy cannot be construed as arousal or consent

Dashfag here

Unfortunate that the rainbow attracts every sniveling, slobbering autist and every glitter covered, bedazzle bagged queer.

I like her personality because I'm very attracted to that tough girl front that just collapses into that inner, soft, girly-girl nature that she truly has. Like yeah yeah keep acting like you're tough, but at the end of the day you're a cutey who needs a man to protect you.

I literally just caught cancer from my own post. She really does attract the most autistic fans.

>This thread