Knowledge Bomb. Seth Rich

If you want to understand what happened to him, you must understand who/what was involved:

1) [DNC "Clean up Crews"]

They've killed hundreds to thousands of people. Also they are involved with Trafficking(Child/Human & Drug), Voter Fraud & Leftist/Paid Protests.

Some of those Crews have/use Mobile Execution Vans.(Which is not surprising since China has been involved/investing with/in the DNC for a long time now, this also makes any "Panda" references have multiple meanings)

2) [DC Police & other Responders/Witnesses]

It was a total Set Up.(Pre-made/secured Perimeter, The Scene & Location, The Responders, Camera's, etc). The DC Police were also involved in the Cover Up operation.

3) [WH/Admin]

The [Home Rule Act] is how/why they were involved & aware of what was going on.(Obama,Lynch,Comey, etc all knew what was taking place & happening)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
disobedientmedia.com/2017/05/oann-releases-report-on-seth-rich-murder-raises-questions-about-chinese-corruption/
youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
archive.is/jaoaf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

[ARCHIVE OF PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO]:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Future topics I plan on covering:

1) Invasive Species

2) "UFO's", MIB & Black Budget Projects

3) Regional "Unions".

4) Differences between Nationalism/Populism, Countrism & Globalism.

5) Order by/from Chaos vs Chaos by/from Order

6) They Live

7) WW3 Scenario's

This information should make things very interesting.

Post evidence of murder vans

where is the knowledge there is no knowledge in this thread

If you research the DNC "Clean up crews", you will learn about them.

Shills already upset about this information getting out.

Is the collective unconscious real?

The mind can shape the future.

Will trump do anything about this? Do the freemasons have clean up crews? When did the dems start killing people? Was Michael Jackson assassinated?

Have a bump.

these people send thousands to war, do u think they care about a single

Welcome back muddafarka

Bump. Thanks for doing a KB for Seth Rich.

>Pandas

Remember all the weird panda pictures and paintings from PG, Pedowood, and EWO investigations?

What can your average user do help get Seth Rich the attention he needs. We know the company Sleeping Giants is behind going after Hannity and is connected to Media Matters. Full - chan is doing a MUCH better job researching these people. Let me repeat that.

LOOK
IN
TO
SLEEPING
GIANTS

What are the types of vans they use for MEVs?

What is the home rule act? Have jurisdiction of D.C.?

How do we get rid of muslims and islam forever?

1) Depends.

2) It's not what they specialize in.

3) Long while ago. Even the Clinton's body count is small compared to them.

4) Truman Show related.

Seth was one of the hundreds to thousands killed by the DNC "Clean up Crews" & re-read the OP.

Appreciate it.

This threads information is Vital to spread around.

Multiple different models with various paint jobs.

Get the information about this thread & other KB's around.

Research it. It connects the DC Police with the WH.

Nuke Mecca first.

>asks for proof
>hur dur just google it dummy

You're just as bad as the retarded liberals. You made the outlandish claim, the burden of evidence is on you. If you want us to believe in DNC murder vans, you better have some evidence to convince us.

>inb4 shill

>scenario's

I love u user 5 but cringed a little there

You're a good man. On a lighter note, Empire or Stormcloaks? If you absolutely had to choose and why?

Who has the largest body count? Obama? Anyone we'd recognize? Debbie WS? What was that murder all about? Did it relate to her threat to the police chief?

Stop telling anons to research it. You've apparently done the research, why can't you be bothered to share it? Is it because there's no evidence?

Once you start researching the DNC "Clean up crews"(and how many they have killed) & China's connections to/in the DNC.....

You will find that information.

You really think you can reason with a larper who has spammed over a hundred threads and asks himself questions using proxies?

>thinking someone is actually that acoustic

That thread is going to be very interesting.

You are really doing some damage control in this thread.

Don't know.

1) DNC as a organization does.

2) Read the information in the OP.

No, I'm not going to waste my time with your made up bullshit. If you have some proof or evidence, why wouldn't you just share it? It's too hard to post a link, but not too hard to start a shill thread? Kys nigger.

I googled "DNC cleanup crews china" and got nothing except this thread so fuck off with you're stupid LARP

>Nuke Mecca first.
Dope. Should I burn down the mosque in my town?

Isn't the whole point of this thread to convince people of your outlandish claim? Why wouldn't you post some evidence to support it? You want people to believe you right?

KNOWLEDGE BOMB: Worshipping the BBC is the final redpill

OANN just mentioned China and influence buying in relation to Rich's death

disobedientmedia.com/2017/05/oann-releases-report-on-seth-rich-murder-raises-questions-about-chinese-corruption/

Very low energy shilling trying to do damage control.

No.

The information in the OP needs to be & should be spread.

Bump

Hilary was wearing purple again recently in her speech, revolution soon?

> talking about one murder
> OP ratchets it up to systematic killings in the thousands and then rattles off more incoherent conspiratard shit and uses a pic of the pyramids

I think some may be 19th century British coin.

I'm no shill you fucking larper you told me to google DNC clean up crews and I don't see jack shit about murder vans.

President can control the police of DC if he declares it an "emergency"

Asking for evidence is shilling? Sorry I didn't mindless believe your retarded bullshit.

One piece of evidence, just one, is all I ask. How is that shilling? How is that unreasonable?

Is a KB on human origins still in the works? I would like to know where humanity originated if we did not come from this Solar System. Is this why Trappist-1 is such a big deal?

Also, looks like you've got some competition now that VOL is posting on pol.

bump

So you are saying talk about the SEIU's involvement with child labor and other scandals?

I will start compiling everything, do you think a good way to mention the Home Rule Act would be to mention the timing of Lynch's meeting with Bill and start asking questions?

is kim dotcom bullshitting us or not?
does he have anything that will implicate DNC, DWS, HRC, Obama Admin?
Will proving the seth rich murder lead to pedogate/pedowood being blown open?
what will it take for the public get behi/nd Seth Rich/ DNC's near complete corruption

makes sense theyd use vans, they seem to be a go to for ops

Appreciate it.

Depends on the Summer.

Research things piece by piece.

Shills are not happy this information is getting out.

1) Yes, it's going to be done eventually.

2) That guy is a honeypot & a distraction.

This information is very important.

1) That could be done. Also the SEIU isn't the only group used.

2) You have different ways of doing it.

They're literally the American branch of the ChiComs?

>UFOs are really reptilian interdimensional life forms
>I can't be bothered to prove it, just google it
>There wasn't any proof on google? You must be a shill

If you don't believe in interdimensional reptilian aliens, you're a shill. This is your logic.

Can OP really be this retarded?

Are there AyyLMAOs in DC?

Do the Republicans have a similar crew?

Exactly.

The information in this threads OP is very important to spread.

Pretty much.

No. Aliens like to watch from a safe distance.

Not to the extent & nature the DNC does.

Thoughts on Eric Clanton being charged today? The Bike lock attacker.

Insiders create a post with specific information, usually have good spelling and grammar and then don't come back. They don't have the grammar of a child, make over a hundred threads and spam completely unrelated threads for attention. This faggot overstayed his welcome 100 threads ago.

1) What are other groups involved with specifically?

2) I'm trying to think of the angles, could just show the scope of things by also mentioning a few other murders. Could also construct a timeline of events before/after and let people draw their own conclusions

What do you think would be the most efficient way to spread the information so that it can be understood in manner that provokes more thought?

I'm not convinced that you're anything more than a LARPer. Go ahead, call me a shill, faggot. Fucking namefag tripfags

Thanks for coming back

> Vital

How do you feel about the theory that SR is alive but in protective custody?

No one has seen the autopsy report,

inb4 OP calls you a shill. Anyone asking for any shred of evidence or proof is a shill. Why does Sup Forums always take this juvenile bait?

Then why are you mad and posting about it? Just ignore the thread

ChiComs and Cuckservatives. We're fucked aren't we?

>What do you think would be the most efficient way to spread the information so that it can be understood in manner that provokes more thought?
memes. Always memes

Good, but consider all the Networks that are leaning from it.

Very obvious damage controlling.

1) Some are connected to PAC's

2) Frame it & then explain it.

1) DNC "Clean up crews" took care of SR.

2) Because he got "clean slated" for the most part.

Depends the actions going forward.

They don't. He asks himself questions using proxies. Notice how these "random people" who have a list of questions have the same spelling and grammar as anon5? He makes it too obvious. I don't understand why mods haven't stepped in yet at this point. Posting over a hundred threads with the same bullshit is clearly spamming.

>Very obvious damage controlling.
Nobody believes you

So when did the D's turn into ChiComs? When Clinton got elected? Or before?

Why don't you just ignore the thread if you don't like it?

Very obvious damage control & What a bizarre shill narrative that keeps trying to be pushed.

That also could work.

When are you going to realize that reason, logic and facts don't matter to brainwashed normies?

Damage control my ass. I'm a red blooded patriot who hates these faggy threads, is that so hard to believe in your deluded mind. I want Seth rich to be vindicated. I hate the globalist pedo elites and David Brock shills as much as you

1) like the Bauman Foundation? They were involved with Seth Rich's voter registration project

2) Alright I will think of a way to break it down

3) Can you explain Panda and how it relates? Why were people using it? Was Rich pissed about the 1996 influence buying stuff or something else that China is doing?

No one is forcing you to read them. Do you go into interracial threads or "Why don't you date a single mom?" threads and sperg out? Didn't think so.

Probably a while back, the Asian globalist gave their own agendas and they apparently own a lot of land and politicians in the US, especially CA.

Don't you know? Sup Forums and Sup Forums are Serious Business these days. Serious Business, I tell you.

>Very obvious damage control & What a bizarre shill narrative that keeps trying to be pushed.
You're the worst larper. After a hundred threads you're not even good at pretending to be an adult, let alone an insider.

We need to kill all niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k

It's been a process.

They keep focusing on "Russia ties" so people don't looking into the China ties the DNC has.

I'm quite aware of that.

The information in the OP is very important. If you care about Seth, spread it.

1) Others also. Look into Dem PAC's & Unions.

3) Explained it on the OP, it relates to China. Seth had many different types of Information he was going to share.

The threads that A5 start always have interesting discussions in them and also the threads are great to get information out that would otherwise not. So what's the problem with having that, even if A5 is larp?
But I do have a grip with A5 namely A5's posts are always so short and brief, but maybe that's to mitigate forensic writer identification risks.

Unlike anon5 (probably you), most people don't advertise their threads in completely unrelated threads.

Race targeting Bioweapons exist. Talked about them in a thread which you can find in the Archives.

Bauman Foundation (Patricia) are also in the Podesta emails, dealing with the Clinton Campaign through the NRDC.

I remember hearing something about a scandal with the World Wildlife Foundation or something with a Panda symbol, not sure what came of that.

Those threads have no value in sperging out. Sperging out here however might help by giving another perspective on this fag and keep retards from guzzling up all this cryptic pseudo insider bullshit. anyone who is turned off by this tripfags gets called a shill. I have never seen any real substance in any of these threads

Surely Setch had a backup somewhere ready to go?

If what you claim is true, I'll never live in a blue state again. Fuck China. And fuck the CCP.

1) I'll start finding out what I can about them

2) Oh so he was maybe going to talk about some stuff relating to the van and other corruption things. Did this information make it out or did they suppress it? Because I have some information about China murdering activists in CA I could put out soon.

Does the government murder high profile celebrities and frame them to the public as suicides or accidents? Is the DNC in any way connected to celebrity 'Murders'? Ie Robin Williams, Paul walker etc

If they do, is there any plain motivation why?

the Washington post
Report: China cripples CIA operations, kills informants
archive.is/jaoaf

any relevance to whats going on

Interesting, I wonder what they are really doing with the NRDC.

Do you have any links to the emails saved?

Anon5 doesn't have discussions. He comes here and makes statements. Nobody would care if he came here and engaged in back and forth discussions like a normal human being, but pretending to be an insider and talking AT people for the dopamine rush is pathetic and slides important threads.

>Does the government murder high profile celebrities and frame them to the public as suicides or accidents?
Carrie Fisher
MJ
Prince
John Hurt
Many more. They've tried to hit Harrison Ford twice in the last few years alone.

You should read the "East Coast Network" KB in the archives: All the blue districts on the 2016 Election map are connected into a big Trafficking network. Sanctuary Cities are also involved.

If he did, it's unknown where it would be.

2) The information in the OP is important for many different reasons.

1.) Are child day cares the the work of the slavemasons?

2.) Will the second civil war kick off here, pic related

I'll have a look into the China ties. Normies are fucking stupid so I'll probably end up producing some memes. Is there anything I should focus on?

so the dems are pushing the russian narrative to hide the fact that they're owned by the chinese? with all the unmaskings of american citizens, seth rich included, shouldn't the nsa have a mountain of evidence against these fuckers? is the corruption so deep and widespread that exposing them would bring down the majority of our government (like fbianon said) and that's why people are afraid of coming forward with info, plus the killsquads

Relates to the Deep State in a way.

Truman Show. (Celeb/Hollywood breeding & handling program.)

I did a thread on it a while ago: 1) No.

2) Depends on South America falling & Leftist Networks.

>1.) Are child day cares the the work of the slavemasons?
I don't know about the US but over here most women that work with children are rather low intelligence. Pretty much anyone can do it right out of school so they won't be the types to
a) Notice much shady business or b) be believed even if they did.

Is the US politics turning into a proxy war stage between Russian and China (among others)? Or is it deeper than that?

What does Truman show related mean? Could you please elaborate just a bit? I happened to love the movie and think Jim Carrey is personally trying to inform the general public of SOMEthing but that's not related.

I'm not going to spread any if your larp. come back with some actual evidence and we'll talk