So why dont you have a stay at home daughter gf yet Sup Forums?

So why dont you have a stay at home daughter gf yet Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
youtube.com/watch?v=RnJpT-QaBP0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mBZZTJ0qUfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>daughter gf
Did i miss a meme?

>stay at home daughter
What the fuck is this bullshit? These bitches should be married, dumb bitches.

Not your daughter
Stay at home daughters just dont move out until they get married

They are waiting for someone to marry them

CUMMY IN TUMMY

>dont move out until they get married
The fuck else would they do?
>They are waiting for someone to marry them
How old are these bitches? They should've been married when they were 16 or younger to the man they're father arranged for them.

>tfw you will never have a pair of qt christan 5.5/10 daughter waifus to cook and clean and serve the lord with

yeah im confused. is this like a fake daddy-daughter situation, or more like a rapey situation

>you will never marry a certified professional house daughter tier home maker for the glory of the kingdom of God

sucks

please don't ruin these girls like they did with /lit/lady
These girls are actually innocent.

HNNNNNNNG

youtube.com/watch?v=RnJpT-QaBP0

fuck that /lit/ bitch, i hope she's forever scared of men. the only chick im interested in is nork tea lady

CUMMY IN TUMMY WITH HOMIES

I'll settle for 6.5/10 and they regularly clean my dick.

More sexual weirdness that will quickly be accepted by the mainstream.

>fake daddy-daughter situation
No, it's like they live with their real dad instead of being married like bitches old as them should be.
Unmarried OLD HAGS are just as worthless as sluts.

so it's just two girls who live with their parents. what the fuck am i missing

who posted the backed comment

Nothing, that's it. They're "saving themselves for marriage" missing the point that they should already be married at their age.

.. that it's a thing. Maybe a thing of two but...
Also, that it's kind of Sup Forums's, or the alt-right's ideal - don't send your daughter to college where she'll ride the cock carousel and get blacked, marry them out of the parents' home. And I'm betting most Sup Forumsacks, when faced with it, find it a bit unappetizing.

really not sure what you're so worked up about
millions upon millions of women these days want nothing more than to ride the cock carousel, have a ''career'' and get married to some beta cuck for his money at 37, and these girls are doing the exact thing we wish girls all over would do instead, but for some reason its still not enough for you

Ignore concern trolls

the part where they and their family are in a religious crazy cult

What is crazy about them?

I don't get it. Is stay at home daughter codeword for "daddy's fuck toy"?

Is that what they're calling fembots these days?

i get a Texas chainsaw massacre or resident evil (latest) feel about them. i would not go there for a family dinner

Simone the Beauvoir must be crying in her grave

>the electric jew tells me to be afraid of happy white people so I am
Good goyim

lol why do you hate black people so much?

>these girls are doing the exact thing we wish girls all over would do instead
Who has ever encouraged spinsters?

Why are people seeing something sexual in this? I see it just like a some lazy girls not wanting to work.

How are they encouraging spinsters?

She moved out and married an evil white real estate agent who would understand the redpills on this board and the jew/nigger property shams. Oh the stories he shares with us....I should write a book on it!

So much cummy for tummy

the Japanese jews

He said they're doing what "we" want females to do. Females should be married good and young, the opposite of what these bitches are doing.

t. colombian nigger

degenerate piece of shit

Watch the "cooking" videos you will see what a wise decision that would be.

women in the first world arent marrying and having kids because men are shit and want them to be in the fucking kitchen

lol thats just to lure you in to the cookie house. then you will be eaten next. god you guys are so naive. Also the skinny blond girl is ugly af. Also i know you guys are promoting your channel.

Whats wrong with their cooking?

This concept is genius. This could save countless families.

What is wrong with women in the kitchen?

Being a world leader is more fun

Did Doug Phillips do anything wrong?

Did you watch the videos? They use canned pasta sauce, cut things directly on the countertop, and their "taco casserole" looks terrible. The pasta sauce is forgivable, but they supposedly learning to be homemakers and so they should be learning to make quality meals and a lazy meal like that doesn't warrant making a video. I work all day and still make my own sauce.

Wow just wow
I am glad you told me
I guess I have no choice but to me mgtow now
Thanks

>that pic
you're making a good case for why they shouldn't be allowed out of the kitchen, user

Right is such a qt.

>tfw no modest stay at home daughter gf to rub my feet and cook me dinner when I'm done with work

This is actually a good idea. It's ridiculously unfair to tell women:

>Have career
>Date starting at 28
>Marry by 30
>Kids by 35

Women should have kids THEN have a career. Society needs to accept that women are NOT happy LARPing as men for a decade and then rushing into a shitty marriage and having maybe one kid if they're lucky.

This is probably not the right answer, but closer to this than what we have now would be a huge improvement.

They're training up for that, faggot.

I guarantee she's hell bent on destroying Europe because she's a miserable Old Maid.

i read it as
>rub my feet and cock

>Make my own sauce
>Bragging about voluntarily doing a chore that would be drudgery to a medieval peasant

Not sure, but she could not wait to go out and get a job.

>Has a phd in chemistry
>Is the leader of Europe

What have you achieved?

>They're training up for that
That's what girl should be doing from when she's born to menarche when she should be married. Delaying marriage is a big problem that you're somehow simultaneously recognizing and encouraging.

>Women should have kids THEN have a career.

They could do this if they wanted to. But they dont

t. Woman

How many kids do you have?
How old are you?

Is it just because girls want to have a career when they're young and attractive and can fuck the water boy?

This is a new meme and thus the details are fluid
but it's basically a good trend for the country.
not specifically what these girls are saying and doing, but what they represent
they should be encouraged for promoting traditional values, not some bullshit pop culture created idea of a good life.
the young wymin who see value in what these girls are saying will be the new female cohort of the level 9 and 10 anons of Sup Forums
together we create the Hellenic Renaissance of 2017
>pic related

>not eating well

If your woman is going to call herself a homemaker, she should at least be able to cook.

Then tell her you prefer homemade sauce.
No need to sperg out over it

Women want what they are told to want

>tfw your daughter begged you to fuck her for years "to make the voices stop".
Giving in was the biggest mistake of my life.

Was she hot?

I have autosm

They probaly do tpp

They trigger the young turds

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mBZZTJ0qUfE

Whatever.
Not usually a fan of tyt but she makes some good points.

Tyt has never has a good point about anything

tits or gtfo