First time faggot here - seriously, what is with (((their))) Russian obsession?

my theory - Other than China (cockroaches in India aren't worth their time - they are still flinging poo at each other), Russia is the one country (((they))) were kicked out of/can't control after the fall of Communism. Khodorkovsky, who started out as a window washer (seriously), was bankrolled by New York Jews in attempting to steal Yukos for pennies on the dollar.

The same has been true in years since. Putin has mandated that Russia is for RUSSIANS, not some multicultural faggotry/jew degeneracy.

And that drives them nuts!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8JSPjTy3BM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why you gotta disrespect India m8 ? I mean, Take it easy on us mate. We have been trying to sort ourselves out lately.

actually most Russian billionaires are jews

This

I support my Hindu bros, but poo in the loo will you. Maybe come to Thailand I'll teach you how to use the anus water spray

And after what happened to the so-called "Oligarchs", these kikes mind their Ps and Qs when it comes the Putin. If they outlive their usefulness to him, they'll get locked up or assassinated.

What's another name for a bindi?

Buddhism and Hinduism in eternal friendship.
Fuck sandnigger religions

After Bangkok, I wouldn't blame you if you exterminated every raghead your government could round up.

Nip it in the bud, as it were.

Leave, I'm warning you.

>i dont know shit about russia the thread

Do you feel closer to Indians or Chinese?

lurk moar

sage

Depends on where you live... close to Chinese borders there hell load of chinks and same for Indian

I think the simpler explanation is that Russia represents the cold-war era which is still vivid in the minds of retarded baby-boomers even after the military industrial complex switched to going after mudslimes.

Alot of (((media))) in recent history has also been priming the public to make Russia a villain again, they are bad guys in a lot of fiction/games/movies etc.

The only thing missing now is a false flag of some sort blaming them, I think that recent malware attack would have been pinned on them if it hadn't been stopped so fast.

it's the only thing the liberals have left.

There is still decades of anti Russian indoctrination lying dormant in the boomers' and old farts' heads back from the cold war days.

That's what they're trying to re-awaken. The young people will believe everything they say anyway.

Russia wants to rule itself instead of being ruled by (((them))), and Russia is the only country in the world that is geopolitically and militarily free to do so.

It's as simple as that.

>lurk
>1 post by this OP ID
sage

This.

Don't be deceived, OP. Putin sucks Jew cock massively.
youtube.com/watch?v=W8JSPjTy3BM

dang I'd let her poo in my loo anytime

This

Any nation that plays cricket is reasonably civilised. Most Pajeets over here are pretty nice desu senpai