Do you guys honestlybelieve that India won't be a superpower by 2020?

Because every statistic proves that we will be .....
Or are you jealous cause we have it all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
thebalance.com/the-10-biggest-steel-producers-2010-2340299
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*greets in indian*

SuperPower soon brother

DESIGNATED

How's that white technology working out for you?

that's impressive desu

A superpower, with 14 million slaves

You have no right to bully Japan-kun you fucking street shitter.

>India
>the most arrogant and simaltaniously the most retarded people on the face of the Earth (chinks are arrogant but they aren't always wrong)
>

>Japan
>Aviation

>Japan
>Steel

Beat Japan in electronics, robotics or cars and then you can boast. Otherwise gtfo

this is the most indian post i've ever seen

Fucking this. What's the point of being a super power when you have absolutely 0 power

>beating Japan
>in the Aviation Market

literal shitposting

This
>Tfw Haiti bear America on mud cookie production again
How will we ever recover.

INDIA WILL BE SUPWERPOWER IN 2030 PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Who the fuck would buy Indian steel for anything important?

We did bro. Queensland government got trains built in India. Suffice to say they were shit and had to be fixed in Australia

>Beating Japan in Aviation market

Wait, what?

So this is like stained steel not stainless?

It's not like Japan has any big share on aviation.

Also India lost YET ANOTHER Su-30 this week lol.

Don't believe? No, don't care.

>shits on floor, shits on street, shits in fields
>eats food contaminated with monkey, insect, rat, and human feces
>Hi, dear. I kiss your vagena and fuck my cock in you all night

Daily reminder that streetshitters are filthy, lying, raping, garbage-tier scum, above only niggers.

>aviation
How does an Indian poo on a plane? Is there a designated shitting aisle?

As a westerner with some disposable income, how can I profit off of you brown people? Will you guys upgrade to toilets once you become 1st world?

I never tire of streetshitter threads. Did you know there are people who don't understand how arrogant, yet filthy and retarded they are?

>Will you guys upgrade to toilets once you become 1st world?
Not a chance in hell that they will

only needed 13 times the population and how much more land area but you finally got it good job

I believe that by 2020 india its gonna be buried in poo.

total gdp is to low to even pretend you will be 3rd place in 20 years. and investors have been pulling support. your pharma industry is a joke who of loaded contaminated pills on china and canada. you cant sell much of anything pill wise regardless of how cheap

japans steel market was almost nonexistent for a long time. not like they can mine much of it and the "iron sand" isnt even used really. they have no need to build more tall buildings

Nobody posted the photo of the little kid breastfeeding on the dead mom?

So does Indian steel have poo in its alloy to improve malleability and tensile strength?
Please respond.

I need this image for muh folder

its porcelain you poos need to focus on.

What is this picture.. there's absolutely no ordnung
If your people can't even put some things in a straight line you will never win
Sry shitskin no pooperpower by 2020 foryou

Japs don't shit in streets.

EVEN AFTER THEY WERE FUCKING NUKED

EVEN THEIR FUCKING LOGO HAS GOT STINK LINES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is not how it works Pajeet

>not wong
Mate

So to be successful I must poop in the street? Guess I'll stop shitting in walmart with poorfags then. Thanks OP.

>beats a small island nation with shitty ore at steel production
Good for you. Make some of that steel into toilets maybe.

poo in the loo

What level of the caste system are you on senpai

did you have fun ripping westerners off with fake support phone calls made by old farts falling for scareware?

Or do you run an ecoli infested street food cart on your local shitting street

Tell us what do you do?

When you consider population into the mix... Japan's still kicking your ass big time when considering GDP, not to mention China.

wtf?
japan doesnt produce steel...

Good lord she didn't even wait for the shit to stop completely.

india has 10x the amount of land/resources and 10x the population/workforce of japan. are they actually proud of this?

FYI this street turd has several threads up, sage and move on folks

No but for reals I wanna fuck a chubby Indian girl just once in my life. How can I do this?

India can be superpower, but you still be super poor.

>haitian nigger cookies

Op is just Pooposting. Relax Nippon bro.

congratulations, India

you have managed to defeat a country of 150 million old people with a country of 1 billion pooskins

LOL I love how he takes pride in his nation and all we care about is it's poo problem. Kek bless Sup Forums.

She's from mainland china, kek

>implying he's wong

murdoch chan pls sit on my face

>India
>superpower

More like pooperpower.

id love to stab that nasty bitch to death

>beating japs in aviation market
Hahahahahhaa the best plane they make is tamiya 1/72 scale plane model
> try beat them in technology , robots or , beat them in toilets you street shitter

Not so fast Pajeet:
thebalance.com/the-10-biggest-steel-producers-2010-2340299
Japs have you beat twice over, lol.

>White
>Technology
Pick one
Also white """""""""people""""""""""

>Japanese steel
>Japanese planes
Isnt Japan famous for their lack of metallurgic resources?

Holy shit you guys outdid a population in steel production that has 1/10th the population? Incredible!

Based meds

Kindly remove the post

Severely underrated

But that's a chinaman.

Isn't Argentina white?

I don't think white people can recover from this.
It's over

superpower via undercutting labor costs from everyone else.

The only reason India can produce so much steel is because they don't have to use their steel on sewer pipes for their loos.

I am a philosopher like Aristotle

>Indians

I'm surprised you get your own flag from the reservation, but you guys don't get to count US steel production as your own.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAP

You aren't even a second world nation. Wtf are you talking about?

in white places we call that 'unemployed'.

If the next Ebola outbreak gets any ground in India, you guys are completely fucked.

Does anyone else genuinely hate India?

None of the banter I direct at other countries is mean-spirited, with the sole exception of India. They're fucking vile, rude, arrogant, filthy scam-artists.

Indians are like the offspring of Brazilians and Jews with literally none of the redeeming qualities of either group. Just the fact that India exists pisses me off.

USA is the only superpower.
You're gaining on China, who is about to collapse.

>greets in indian

Take it easy on my sides, user.

What made you hate India ?

Quit shitting in the streets and shitting up the internet with these threads.

SHITTING

Well that was confusing

What sadhu path involves shitposting on the internet?

>beating Japan in aviation market
I can't name a single Japanese plane that isn't from WW2.

Like I just don't understand how you don't have toilets or plumbing in this day and age being such an improvement to quality of life with a market of a billion people you'd think Indian toilet manufacturers would be rolling in cash but instead everybody gets all up in arms like NO NO NO FUCK YOUR WESTERN VALUES HERE IN MY COUNTRY WE JUST SHIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING STREET AND WIPE THE SHIT OFF WITH OUR BARE HAND STOP TRYING TO WRECK MY CULTURE YOU DISGUSTING WESTERN PIG!!!

*bobbles head aggressively*

When you become superpower, will you help us remove kebab? We are Aryan brothers, united by indo-european history. We must join forces to push back the semitic menace.

kill yourself

How the fuck do these people just drop their pants, blast out shit, and bring their pants back up and go on with their day

Don't they have swamp ass from not wiping? Fucking gross

IS THAT CHEESE I SMELL

Indians.

Every time an Indian calls, they're running a fucking scam.

Every time an Indian is in the gym, they make the whole place smell like shit.

Every time an Indian is driving they're looking at everything except the fucking road.

Every time I call some kind of support service and it's an Indian, they are useless. When use the excuse of having trouble with accents to get transferred, the white guy they give me fixes all my problems within ten minutes.

These are not stereotypes in my experience; because there are no exceptions that prove the rule. I can set my goddamn watch by this shit. I legitimately, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart fucking hate you people.

SO WHAT YOU SAYIN IS
*sip store bought bottle of cow urine*
IS THAT
*shits in the middle of the street*
WE
*worships toilet*

And in my case, one that isn't military, Imperial or JASDF.

Well it is nowadays, but back during the Sengoku period, Japan was a large exporter of silver to the Portuguese and the Dutch. Of course that's been long gone for almost 400 years at this point.

Indians are some of the most stuck up, rude people that you can meet, working FOH at any SEA restaurant, they're stingy like Jews and South Americans, their kids are as bad as blacks, and they're as rude if not more so than other East Asian people. They have none of the redeeming qualities of the above either. They also have really fucking small dicks.

STREETS

Don't worry, the Chinese and Indian economies are underperforming so poorly the USDA has has revised their economic forecasts thrice in the last two years with the conclusion that neither China or India will surpass the US economy by 2040.

If you lived your life regularly walking around with a mix of sweat and runny shit smeared on your nether regions, you wouldn't know what the alternative (being clean and not an animal) feels like.

Depressingly, it's normal for them.

Nip scale models are on a whole other level than anyone else.