The Endtimes - Christpill Edition

According to Christian doctrine, the endtimes will be upon us when there is a global government, physical money will be abolished as you will not be able to buy or sell unless you carry the mark of the beast, either in your right hand/arm or your forehead. The Antichrist will suffer a deadly wound and will be brought back to life, and he will take up this throne at the head of the world government, basically masquerading as Jesus Christ, and all religions will be brought together under him. Judaism, Islam, Christianity (The poz normalfag kind), and the eastern religions will all be brought to worship the Antichrist. In this context, "anti" does not necessarily mean "the opposite of" but rather "a substitute for". Beware, as there are to be many Antichrists leading up to this, but then there will be a "big one" at the end. The elect, the saved will not fall for Satan's Jewish tricks.
Given this, it can be concluded that international Jewry will never truly be defeated for good. Jews are the agents of Satan himself, and we may experience temporary victory in the near or far future, but eventually when the endtimes come, the Jew World Order will rise and bring about the end of the world.
Do not look to the Earth for an everlasting kingdom free of Satanic influence, for that kingdom exists above. That said, be strong, be pure, and bring souls to God. This is a matter of eternal fate for each and every one of us.
youtube.com/watch?v=yea9PLUMuzs

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nl6Ap
garynorth.com/freebooks/docs/pdf/days_of_vengeance.pdf
end-times-prophecy.org/animal-deaths-birds-fish-end-times.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so... what does this have to do with Hitler and the Nazi's? Yeah, jews are pieces of shit, but literal demonic antichrist shit? Christianity will worship the antichrist? What are you even smoking?

Near future looks looks grim, but I'm optimistic (postmill) about the longhaul. Scripture says Christ must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet and the *last* enemy to be destroyed is death. And Jesus said that the gates of hell would not prevail against the church. Jesus means for the church to be assaulting the gates of hell and winning. Doesn't mean it's a steady uphill path. Centuries of advances and losses. But ultimately the nations will be brought into subjection to Christ.

As for the Jews, they are the enemies of God whose only hope is repentance from their God-hating ways and penitent submission to Christ.

>Beware, as there are to be many Antichrists leading up to this, but then there will be a "big one" at the end.

Big boss. No cheat codes either

Put down the joint and read more carefully. The average "Christian" only believes on a surface level and still views the world through the Jewish lens provided to them by their (((masters))) and does not acknowledge the Jewish threat to mankind and will probably submit to the Antichrist in belief that he is really Jesus Christ. Like I said, the Antichrist, put simply, will be pretending to be Jesus, hence why most "Christians" will worship him. Hitler was on a mission, but he failed for reasons I'll have to find out after the day of Judgement. By reasons I mean why God decided he should fail at his mission. It was a valiant attempt, and it should always be something to strive for, but I doubt we can defeat the Jew ourselves in the long run, without divine help.

So do you think the Antichrist is already here or to come? Also bump for interest.

I took most of this redpill over the last week. We won't be able to defeat the Jew World Order, whether you look at things from a spiritual, economic or cultural perspective. I'm torn about what to do though. If the end times are near, wouldn't it be a better idea to not have kids?

I can't say for sure but I can guess that he may be a young child or will be born relatively soon, within the next 20 years. First the world must be brought under a single government.
As for Donald Trump who I think deserves to be addressed, I can't say whether he's a Jewish puppet or not but I'd guess that he will be ineffective in the long run and reverting to the same old shit is a very real possibility. This would definitely correlate to THE Antichrist coming soon, but of course my guess is as good as anyone's. And of course, this would also mean that a nationalist resurgence in Europe would also be unlikely.
But if Donald Trump is an effective President and causes an effective nationalist resurgence in the United States, and/or something similar happens in Europe, then this would probably put off the end of the world for a while.

The end times portion of the Bible says the the entire world will come against the true Jews (it's called "The Time of Jacobs Trouble".) that's exactly what all of this anti-white sentiment really is. It's because we've fallen away from God. It says that during the end times (and this period) that God will hide his face from us (white people) because of our indulgence in foreign gods (Islam), because we "mixed" with other people (racemixing), and because of our increased sinful nature.

Just research into it. It's describing our current predicament exactly.

I've had this same question user. Children seem a desirable goal but if the world is going to shit on the fan, I don't want to have to worry about them.

Doesn't the Bible say that the antichrist will overcome a group of christians close to the endtimes that will begin fighting against him or something? Well, there you have it. We know Nazism was a Christian movement, and that's clearly why it's demonized so much by (((them))).

Show the verse what confirms this

hm

I had a christian education middle - high school, became agnostic the last two years. I have to say, all the shit going on globally has made me question the chances of so many coincidences, especially revelations.

I honestly can't put up a good argument as to why you shouldn't give up because the Jew will (nearly) win in the end, but I hope "just do it" will suffice. I'm trying to get my shit in order myself, and I plan on having plenty of kids. I figure it's more people to bring to Christ, and that raising a happy family is a biological, moral, and spiritual imperative for any man.
You think the one world government will be Marxist? Would be pottery if the endtimes are to be an echo of the second World War

personally i think that what OP is saying is sort of true. the word "anti" can mean "against, opposed to, oposite of, instead of". knowing that i think that there are already many "antichrists", basically the ones who go against christ. and to tie in with OP, it seems like the jews are pushing things that go against christs teachings.

i don't know if there is going to be an antichrist that claims to be jesus, but what i am thinking is that if a one world government is established, the leader of it will try to push an agenda that will essentially say that we don't need christ or god to do good things, and possibly try to get rid of christianity or just try to corrupt as many people as possible by promoting degeneracy and make it so that kids are taught degeneracy at young ages (already happening with the whole transgender thing being taught and pushed onto kids) so that they grow up to go against christ.

Matthew 5
>37But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Does not confirm this

im fully convinced the antichrist was prophet mohammed and his followers are the "deceived" faction that will consume most of humanity. again tinfoil hat stuff but i think the elite want to force gods hand, which will result in a clean wipe of humanity, which is what the demons guiding the elite want.

I'm not the best read person in the world or probably even the third best read in this thread, but a good place to start with true Christianity is Pastor Steven Anderson who runs Faithful Word Baptist Church in Arizona. I linked relevant material of his in the OP.
Wouldn't it be some shit if the Antichrist started teaching Christian turboheresy and pretend Jesus was a faggot racemixing hippie?
Let me dig some stuff up.

Christian eschatology finally made sense to me when I realized the end times prophecies were not riddles and codes about some future dystopia, but primarily about God's judgment of Israel. The Olivet Discourse is all about the destruction of the Temple as the definitive sign that God has rejected the Jews. In Revelation, the whore of Babylon is Israel. Read David Chilton, John Owen, Ken Gentry, and others on this stuff.

Google animal mass deaths 2017, very good page that details all reported mass deaths last few years.

Verses on Antichrist

archive.is/nl6Ap

>i think the elite want to force gods hand

that's exactly what ISIS is doing, they believe that they are the army that will force god to come down and start the apocalypse

What did he mean by this?
See for some of the things you were looking for. Of course, as for connecting Jews as the agents of Satan himself, there's the classics:
Revelation 2:9 (KJV)
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 3:9 (KJV)
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
But other than these things, what else do you need confirmed? I'm here (trying) to help, so if I'm wrong, don't hesitate to tell me and I'll try to defend my position as best I can.

This is a reason to have kids. The future will need good men.

BOMB NORTH KOREA

good thread

cont.
The Jews of the modern day are "fake Jews" in the sense that all TRUE Jews are now known as Christians, because they accepted Jesus Christ as Son of God and Messiah. Modern Jews follow Pharisaic doctrine (Pharisees, the ones who rejected Christ when he walked the Earth). And so this connects them as those who "say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan"

>Wouldn't it be some shit if the Antichrist started teaching Christian turboheresy and pretend Jesus was a faggot racemixing hippie?

The anti christ just means to be against god its not going to be one person , it is a spirit the anti christ spirit.

Its probably like this the christians fly of to heaven with the second coming and god tells them what revelations is all about , and the christians go al like ohhhhhh how could i not have seen this . The jews also had prophecy in the bible what good did them that do ?

Matthew 24
>42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

be ready at any hour because you dont have time to repent it already is to late

Spend an afternoon with this fella garynorth.com/freebooks/docs/pdf/days_of_vengeance.pdf

end-times-prophecy.org/animal-deaths-birds-fish-end-times.html
Meant that u lazy fuck

Trump is the antichrist.

The fake jews talking about is not the jews we love so much, the term christian was not used in the bible , in a way the christians have become the jews

In Revelation, Israel is the whore of Babylon and the Israelites are her children. It's a symbol if the jews' covenantal faithlessness.

I don't believe in a pre-tribulation rapture where all Christians are taken to Heaven. That said, I don't think the tribulation will last seven years either, but make no mistake, this tribulation will probably come in the form of the Antichrist's Jewish despotism.
But if the Antichrist were to come in direct, open opposition to Christianity, then of course no Christians, true or "fake", would be caught up in it. He would reap a greater harvest by taking up as many people as he can and spiritually corrupting the pure. What will happen to the saved Christians will probably be pretty bad, especially since the Antichrist will be able to rally everyone against them because after all, everyone thinks he's literally Jesus. But I don't think we're gonna have it easy like you say.
I'm stupid, thanks. I wasn't sure how it correlated to the endtimes but now I see what you mean.
I really doubt it, but it's within the realm of possibility. I certainly can't act on the information I have now.

It's funny though, the world today can be summed up with pic related. The faggotry is how far we have strayed from God and by the will of God and secondarily by circumstance this faggotry is bringing about the decay of our societies and morality.

God will judge the west for sodomy and all forms of perversion, but also those evils are themselves judgments from God:

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. - Romans 1:28

To tweak the old saying, "Whom God would destroy, he first makes degenerate."

to add to that this is from the first church age

Message to the Church in Ephesus

(Acts 19:8-12)

>1Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

>2I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars: 3

>they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars: 3

false teachers among the apostles in the first church age

>9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. 10Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. 11He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
second church age the tribulation , this is where many christians got killed by the romans threw before lions etc

>I don't believe in a pre-tribulation rapture where all Christians are taken to Heaven.

They are taking in to heaven its literally in the bible
Matthew 24
> 31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

even paul wrote a great deal about it

1 Thessalonians 4
>13But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

>"Whom God would destroy, he first makes degenerate."
Haven't heard that one before. Who said it?
Interesting, but I'm not sure I follow what your point is. But as for your thing on "Christians have become the Jews" it would still make sense that it's referring to (((Jews))) because they are the SYNAGOGUE of Satan, yeah? So if the Christians of the day are referred to as Jews in the Bible, does the Bible say they worship in a synagogue or is a synagogue exclusively for the kikes?
I don't deny that the elect will be taken up into Heaven, but that verse you gave me doesn't say it will happen before everyone has to suffer on Earth together. If anything the elect will suffer more than everyone else, right?

>You think the one world government will be Marxist? Would be pottery if the endtimes are to be an echo of the second World War

I think a lot of things, but there are two scenarios I'll briefly list as "possibilities".

Scenario 1:

> Hitler/Nazi's were the end times Christians the anti-Christ (Jews) overcame.

> Babylon the Great (described as "falling" during the end times to never achieve its previous status as the world superpower again) was Europe. Europe's economy/military at the time were literally years ahead of the entire world (probably combined at that point in time). Since they've fallen, they've never again been able to achieve the power they had before.

> America is the 2nd beast of Revelation. It's said that this beast will cause the world to worship the first beast, Israel (it's said that this beast will deny Jesus Christ).

> The Time of Jacobs Trouble refers to the persecution white people are currently facing. It's said that the entire world will come against Israel (Jacobs descendants, aka the true Jews) during this portion of the end times.

> One world government would probably be a world-wide Communist system in which actual physical money would be dissolved and a "mark" would be required to buy or sell (RFID chip).

And so forth. We all know how the story goes and I believe that could be one possible outcome. Here's another:

> America is babylon the great (which will fall due to its sinful nature). The bible mentions how this beast will be a bad influence on all other nations world wide (morally speaking, which is true).

> Europe (Rome) will rise again and form a union and create an Army that will conquer all.

> Europe (the second beast of Revelation) will cause the entire world to worship the first beast (The Papacy) and the anti-Christ will be the Pope.

> The Pope will obviously want everyone to accept his "Mark" in order to buy or sell (his mark will be the false Sabbath; i.e. Sunday worship).

etc.

>I don't deny that the elect will be taken up into Heaven, but that verse you gave me doesn't say it will happen before everyone has to suffer on Earth together

And the verses i gave before it does not make a lot sense that people are just living their live while there is anti christ raging about with wars etc

>38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

> If anything the elect will suffer more than everyone else, right?

No why would they ? they are gods people why would they suffer more , their where martyrs in the early church age and they did their part and christianity rose up because of it , i dont see any need for a tribulation this day and age , it does not make sense because it has no use this day and age

yes but it isnt for a very long time, its to avoid the wrath

then we come back to earth in our sweet new bodies and rule with Jesus for his 1000 year reign. then satan gets let out and brings an army against jerusalem (where jesus and christians will be living). this army is destroyed by hellfire (ezekiel 38). then i think we have the great white throne judgment and after that He builds a new heaven and new earth where we live forever.

Pre-Tribulation rapture isn't supported by biblical scripture. The Tribulation will come and Gods elect will have to endure through it. The bible does mention that there will be a "rapture" before his final judgement upon the wicked world and all those who accept the mark of the beast.

>> The Pope will obviously want everyone to accept his "Mark" in order to buy or sell (his mark will be the false Sabbath; i.e. Sunday worship).

At least you have this one right

How can you call yourself redpilled when you follow The scofield bible.

>The 'belief' was injected into our Christian minds as babes that "In the end times Jesus will return to reign on earth for a thousand years of PEACE" (after which, Satan will once again be released, which makes NO sense at all anyway).

>To realize that this story runs on a perfectly parallel path with the Talmudic political program of World Dominion -- under the rule of MAN, who refers to himself as "the chosen"; to realize that the story is one and the same is startling to say the least.

>That parallel path is not intended to clash, conflict, or cross at some junction, but to so slowly and subtly merge together that we will simply open our eyes one day to the awareness that we are on the same path with two separate destinations in mind.

This is the future you choose. The age of the antichrist will never end because he doesn't exist, it'll be the beginning of world rule by Jews.

Do you even know why Jesus preached against the Pharisees? Do you even know who the Pharisees were and their plan?

>Jews have been awaiting their messiah for 3,000 years; while we Christians have been awaiting the return of our Messiah for 2,000... and the same small group made up the same story for all of us. Jesus called that group Pharisees, including with the Pharisees as perpetrators of the lie... the Scribes. Today, we call them lawyers.

>So hundreds of millions of mind-manipulated people excitedly cry,

>"Bring it on! Bring it on! Bring on the chaos, perversion, death and destruction! It's in the book! Bring on the vaccines that are killing our children! Bring on the chem-trails leaving their trails of death and disease! Bring on the New World Order under control of the International Zionist Jews who control their useful idiots at the United Nations. It's god's plan! Bring on the Terminator Seed, Bovine Growth Hormone, irradiated food, genetically engineered non-food! Our messiah is coming!"

>In truth, it is a whopper of a lie. It is a deadly lie, and if we don't wake up to it - Jew and Christian alike - we'll all end up slaves in a world that, I believe, will be more evil than we could bear to consider... or be included in their plans for depopulation.

Well, the truth is, there are a plethora of different outcomes that "can" occur, but more than likely won't because I believe Satan will specifically target believers instead of liberals. Most Christians hate the Papacy and what it stands for; but one never knows. That could very well be it. There are many Catholics out there that seem to have no problem accepting the Papacy, its authority, nor have any problem at all praying to Mary, etc.

I think the one thing we can all agree on though is that we can all feel it moving closer at an exponentially faster rate.

Yes this is all speculation with information we get from revelations. i always thought that heaven was to be some ark were we go when god burns the universe and creates it new and there will be heaven on earth .

Read on Cyrus Scofield, spread the word.

Bump, I wish I could address all of you but it's getting late and it's getting harder and harder for me to understand what everyone's trying to say. I really am not prepared for this kind of thing, but I think I'll give it another go another time. It's all a learning experience, isn't it? God bless you all.

>I believe Satan will specifically target believers instead of liberals

When looking at isis attacks its the liberals getting owned all the time . bataclan degenerates at a concert , gay night club orlando , degenerate concert england

I hear ya, OP, I hear ya.
I was hoping that the end times wouldn't happen until my child, his children, and his children's children will long gone, but that is a selfish wish. Eventually, someone from my line would have had to face the Tribulation.
I know that there will not be any justice in this world, and the days of people calling the good bad, and the bad good have been going on since before I was born.
Ghandi, MLK Jr, Mandela, Obama, the Clintons...all horrible people that are idolized as good.
If it were just me, I'd be OK with it, but having a wife and kid make it tough to cope with it all coming to an end.
I don't want them to suffer.

I lied. I'm not gone yet. Truthfully, I won't be until the thread slides off the catalog but in the meantime I just don't have any steam left to debate people. But as for you, the future is bright. The tunnel is long and dark and very probably Jewish, and it will have its ups and its downs, but the reward at the end is infinite. Do not lose hope. We are as brothers in Christ. Just please, do right by your family and help steer them away from the evils of this world. I will try to do my part in the meantime.

I have friends that I know don't believe, or at least, have mentioned in the past they don't believe.
I haven't been good enough in my actions, mainly cursing and vulger talk, to be a good witness to them.
How can I help them?
They have good hearts, I know they are good people except for the one big thing, they don't believe.
Should I just pray for them?
If I try to talk to them about it, which I have, they'll just say "But you're worse than me," which they have both said.

What I've been doing in my life is to make myself better, partly so I can get people to believe the things I tell them. I'm very early along on my path, so I've not been able to crack any tough nuts so to speak, but I've been able to reach out to a couple people. Anyway, some people may be out of reach at the present but you'll have to make the judgement call as to whether now or later is the appropriate time. I can't do that for you because first, I don't know your situation and second, I don't know for sure when that moment is in my own life. I believe you can do it, but it won't be easy or overnight.

My grandfather was a reverend, and almost everyday i say to myself or my parents, if he was alive today he would say "we're watching the beginings of the book of revelations unfolding in real time"; especially with everything happing in Syria. The destruction of Damascus is prophesied in Ezekial, Isiah and Daniel regarding the end times. And the war of Gog & Magog, seems to be close at hand with all the Russia and surrounding nations ready to line up against Israel.

I'm kind of in the same boat as you, honestly. I have Sup Forums to thank for helping me on the path I am now but I don't think it's much use anymore, especially since the election. I'm just glad I get to reach out to people like you and the others in the thread. It's a nice, fuzzy feeling.
It's only recently I'm learning the important things they never taught us in middle school. Kids need to know about this stuff eventually, I'm glad I came across it.

the end is not near come on
even tho in this 17 year there have been many happening one after another i think we have at least 20 more years

dont get confy yet

Well leftists have already formulated the idea of punching Nazis which basically means everyone who does not conform to the liberal world view, and they already have a weak alliance with muslims to attack Christianity. Knowing this, if there was to be a one world religion, and the people who did not believe were identified as the enemy or as enemies of progress to a utopian society. Also leftists believe that whites will be a minority, and that it is a good thing. I can see them both uniting against believers.

Relevant. The Islamic Al Madhi is the Antichrist, Islam is thinly veiled Satanism, and only another Crusade can delay the coming end of days. It sounds radical and it sounds extreme, that's because it is, only a radical and extreme return to traditional Christianity can restore Western Civilization and rekindle the fires of godly fervor that burned so brightly in our ancestors.

It is a sin to stand by as an innocent is butchered when it is in your power to put a stop to it. How much moreso is it to idly stand by as Satan corrupts the innocent and leads our children to damnation? How much moreso is it to idly stand by as the sanctity of marriage is defiled and replaced with hedonistic sodomy? How much moreso is it to idly stand by as unborn infants are torn limb from limb in the name of tolerance?

How much moreso is it to idly stand by as Caananites rot our society from within behind a veil of lies and deceit? How much more are we to stand? How much more will allow Satanists to destroy all that we hold dear?

How much longer will we spit in the Lord's eye for the sake of quiet submissiveness, when it is in our power to bring change? When it is in our power to enlighten the unbelievers and lead them to Salvation? When it is in our power to put an end to the whole of this cancerous mass of degeneracy?

NO MORE! We must unite, we must rise up, and we must fight! God wills it, God's will be done on Earth as it is Heaven!

>believing any desert religion

WEW LAD

Most people who say they are Christians dont actually believe enough to read the Bible.

The pseudochristos will look like the 2nd coming of Jesus to them. Only the faithful will see the truth.

>the endtimes will be upon us when there is a global government, physical money will be abolished as you will not be able to buy or sell unless you carry the mark of the beast, either in your right hand/arm or your forehead.

do you even realize how impossible that will be on a global scale?

There will be many man man countries that will not go along with such a retarded Idea simply because they do not trust their national currency to fall victim to the rule of IMF kike mobsters.

many antichrist have been on this earth and are still here, however like many are saying, THE Antichrist will arrive
he will use miracles to deceive, and should appear sometime after the construction of the third temple in Israel
this is true

>Damascus
Gog and Magog is after the Millennium.
That doesnt happen for over 1000 years after the last trump.

Read the Bible and stop watching Hollywood trash like Left Behind. The rapture comes after the tribulation as well. The evangelicals that believe in pre trib are already deceived.

Oldfag here. Is this really Sup Forums?

How do the Jews plan on building and officiating in the 3rd Temple without the Levites?

Yes christians get attacked today , try to reject to bake a a cake for gays , but when you look at history when do christians do not get attacked ? this is not some end time prophecy it is a prophecy trough all ages. a one world religion we already had with the catholic roman empire being the whore of babylon , We should focus on the false prophet he alo rides the beast as the whore did . it is the second entity of church and state but then without the church , the jews controlling the state maybe

>20And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone

Interesting saying, in really old greek we have a very similar, being "god makes a fool of that man, whom he is going to eliminate/destroy", lame translation, cant even find words in modern greek

BOMB NORTH KOREA

>Beware, as there are to be many Antichrists leading up to this, but then there will be a "big one" at the end.

Hitler and Napoleon were perhaps the first anti-Christs. You're misunderstanding that the Jews are sent as a test by God for the "goyim".

Napoleon didn't do anything wrong, and Hitler definitely wasn't the first. In fact, he saved much of Europe from godless atheism, in my opinion.

It was almost certainly Nero, but like others in this thread have said, anyone who goes against God is an antichrist

>Nostradamus is of French-Jewish origin living in France. We suspect therefore that in his work there must be a "French connection". Either because he invented the quatrains of his book of prophecy himself or because the occult source of his knowledge has also some relationship with the French. lets take this way of thinking a step further. In his work Nostradamus writes about three antichrists that cause huge suffering, damage and death. The first two antichrists have been said to be Napoleon and Hitler. The reign of both men have had deep impact on France and Europe in general. It seems likely to suspect that the third one should also have a similar impact on France and Europe. But must he therefore be French or European?

>In our day and age the world has become a global village. Remote incidents can have equally severe consequences as the ones that happen closer to home. Leaders of powerful nations can cause grave consequences for the whole world by simply destabilizing the fine ballance of diplomatic relationships, controll of natural resources and the established international order.

Found this online. This is interesting, because Hitler and Napoleon are distantly related.

They already have all the victuals and gear ready from what I've heard.
They still think they are still the "chosen" people, and not the prodigal son.

I want to be saved! Where do I start? Which version of the Holy Bible do I read? I want to be Christian, not "Christian"

Well if we go by catholic prophecy, the pope we have is the last pope. The Whore of Babylon seems like it points to the United States from Revelations 17 and 18

>And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Seven kingdoms are Assyria, Babylon, Mede-Persia, Greece, Rome which was not fallen at the time of the writing, and the United States which you can say is a successor to Rome.

>And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

The United States has immigrants from all over the world and is surrounded by the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean

>And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
The UN is headquartered in the United states and is likely from where the one world government will rule from in the beginning before moving to Jerusalem.

God, please let me have kids with my gal before you end the world.

king james for experts and the real word of god any other bible will do to just read about jesus and his faith

i hope jesus ass rapes you

You fail to understand the basics, cathbro.

The pseudochristos is in place of Jesus Christ. Both Hitler and Napoleon were mighty men who tried to mold the world to their standards and vision. Bring about a new world order and system for mankind.

Man's folly is thinking he can do it on his own, without God's Law. Without God. The Bible states this in the books of Moses.

Interesting, but I'd imagine it's more likely the French antichrist was a revolutionary since they killed Christians, Cult of Reason and defaced countless churched. I could be wrong, obviously.

I still maintain that Hitler saved much of Europe from Communism, but it could be him. It's a bit of a normie choice, though.

Will they claim authority with genetic DNA testing? Can they prove that their line of mothers descend from the original Levites with that? You can't offer sacrifices without the Levites can you?

>Well if we go by catholic prophecy, the pope we have is the last pope. The Whore of Babylon seems like it points to the United States from Revelations 17 and 18

The beast is a empire goverment or something it cant be both

note how the whore rides the beast , the whore gets destroyed , the pope loses control over church and state , and now its time for the false prophet he also rides the beast . The beast and the prophet gets destroyed at the same time in the end , the whore dies (church and state dies) but the beast lives on

>You can't offer sacrifices without the Levites can you?
They are already on the longest satanic LARP in human history, what makes you think they wont wing it and make Sasha Baron Cohen high priest? They didnt have the ark of the covenant when they rebuilt the temple.

>Seven kingdoms are Assyria, Babylon, Mede-Persia, Greece, Rome which was not fallen at the time of the writing, and the United States which you can say is a successor to Rome.

Rome fell and made a remarkable return under christianity

making this the best contender for the second beast

>11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed

The beast of the earth is Islam.

False prophet is Mohammed.

Antichrist is a Jew.

Jews have their own nukes. Put 2 and 2 together.

USA is Mystery Babylon Queen of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth. Home of every foul spirit and unclean bird(land of liberty).

Take the Bible literally, dude.

>muh dinosaurs are dragons

When has islam fallen ? and when did it heal up again it has been a cancer from the birth of islam

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

checked

lol catholics

so this is talking about the usa and europe right?

>11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

When the Ottoman Caliphate fell, and Muslims became the world's bitch after WW1. They were singlehandedly responsible for the Atlantic slave trade, and all slave trade from the Mediterranean between Europe, Africa, Asia, and America.

Try to keep up.

the ottoman empire is a empire its not islam, islam never fell. rome did fell and got back up.
according to you the beast is pic related , if 8 is the ottoman empire where does it leave us ?

>11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Also the 7 and the eight are the same

JESUS CHRIST IS KING ETERNAL

Do all civilizations who stray from the new and old testaments fail when they abandon their principles? Is revelations just a portrayal of what a society who has turned from God looks like?