Are you going to have your girlfriend genetically tested before you marry her?

Are you going to have your girlfriend genetically tested before you marry her?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EVr3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums sez im not allowed to date women

Yes and stds

If you don't Youre a nimrod

Yep. 99% ashkenazi or DROPPED.

Just not 3D ones user.

You should also have her virginity tested before you take it.

She's blue eyed and light brown hair. No need.......... right?

wow who is this cute girl? I sure hope she's never licked a toilet before

>giving your dna to the jews
lmao @ ur life

she is a toilet

Lmao I'm a sandnigger my friend. My goal in life is to ruin as many white womens bloodlines as I can by impregnating them just so I can trigger Sup Forums

Just trying to find ways to fuck girls and get them pregnant before I leave them with my kids. Only time I'll ask a girl to get a genetic test is if I want to learn if she's like 90% scandanvian or something so I can get more pleasuring out of KEBABing her bloodline

she is a petri dish
nice dubarinos too

My girlfriend did one of those 23 and me tests and it turned out she was like 5% ashkenazi. Not sure what to make of that but I'm not Sup Forums about Jews anyway. I think it's kinda neat desu.

doing this but with kikeblood

Long answer: no lie, I've thought about this. It would be creepy as fuck sticking a swab under her gums or whatever while asleep, I'd have to do it while he's passed out drunk and play it off like it's a way to see if she's still conscious if she wakes up.

Short answer: Yes.

Lmao that makes Sup Forums even more mad, make sure when you marry you convert your wife to Judaism my friend. Make sure you marry some devout christian bitch or something

I was going to get the lineage test, until I found out that they sell your results and make them public
archive.is/EVr3k
>Elsewhere in the nation, cops are largely free to search as they see fit, which is why Idaho Falls police decided it was OK to sift through an Ancestry database of genetic data from thousands of people with no criminal records.

Or just say "hey wouldn't it be cool to see where your dna is from, you know figure out your ancestry."

Not that hard you autistic faggot, just ask her to take one because you did one and thought the results were fascinating, fucking white retard y'all have no clue how to deal with women

Are you not white?

Nah bro sand person. Look white I guess but I'm not european so no

friendly reminder that only unevolved men attract women