If your hypothetical wife was pregnant and you found out the fetus has down syndrome, would Sup Forums abort?

If your hypothetical wife was pregnant and you found out the fetus has down syndrome, would Sup Forums abort?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In a heartbeat

Her body her choice

Sacrifice that beast to moloch and get some Democratic Party brownie points too

Cuck

I'd do it myself.

I would hope that my wife would be so resolute as to want it gone too.

abort, i need to keep all the mental retardation for myself

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY

>raising a child who will not be smart and will not reproduce

Downsies can reproduce

Checked

Yes and then we'd try to make another baby

Yes.
>implying she could stop me

if it was female I'd keep it for, uh, reasons

Of course. Eugenics all the way. Only Christcucks are against abortion.

Yes

In a second. I don't want to ruin my marriage and family life

I dont know, I dont want the burden of raising a child like that, but at the same time I feel as if it goes against my catholic beliefs. I dont want put it in foster care where it will never be adopted, and grow up wondering if it was his fault. I dont know what Id do

Yes. Same goes for cystic fibrosis or pretty much any other serious genetic disease. You'd have to be a sadist not to abort them.

Abort. But healthy children should be spared always.

No, I'd raise it to adolescence then see what I can get for it at Comet Pizza

>If your wife was pregnant...
Yes.

Yes. And make sure you screen early. No reason to put more of a strain on her and let the thing develop enough.

Yes. Shit, if somehow I could find out that the kid was just gonna have a so-so life, I'd abort

hell fuck yah i would abort it asap and sleep just as soundly that night
i do not want to throw my life away caring for a screeching lump of meat. fuck that. raising a tard is one long painful lifetime virtue signal.

You're right, your parents should be ashamed

I'd abort if I found out it had a sub 120 iq

>Welcome to Comet Pizza!
>Now introducing, our blue light special!

Of course.

Eugenics is a divine mandate.

To make another retard?

>ruin my marriage
>invest money
>waste time
>demoralize myself
>send to school for no reason
>for a fucking low IQ potato?
I think fucking not. I'd abort that fucking subhuman, and if my wife didn't want to I'd push her down the stairs or punch her in the stomach. Fuck Christ cucks and their fucking retarded dysgenic values.

Have 2 plus 1 coming. Yes. Every single time. I don't need my fellow citizens paying for my derpy kid after I die.

Yes.
Deformation and abnormal growth are a burden on our society that lead to degenerate behaviour.

If I knew for certain I would just divorce her and find someone more viable.

You would know

Yes.

lmao who the fuck wouldn't? Stupid Christians who then expect you to pay for their defective kid for 50 years of suffering

You immoral fucks!!! No way! Abortion is an abomination.

Although they might not be smart, downies are unusually strong. Do you know how much money you can make in the underground retard fighting circuit?

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k

If she wanted to keep it i'd leave

yeah, DS kids have an extra chromosome, they aren't genetically human so it's not murder.

>implying women aren't just property
Trying again

Cuck

I would

HEll no. That's a Trump voter right there! Some of the most Die-Hard Alt-righters I've known have had Down Syndrome.

OF COURSHE

Humans have 46 chromosomes, so even though I'm prolife, a downs baby is not a human. Abortion is okay under these circumstances.

that is the most Sup Forums post i have ever read

>Downs syndrome
>wonder
pick one

Dysgenic faggots out!

>Not punching her in the stomach or chucking her down a flight of stairs
You're still going to have to pay for the fucking thing, so if she's hot then what's the point of leaving her.

>abort yourself

is that a question to everyone that is not literally part of the elite?

Just give the person to adoption, this is not hard math

>Just give the person to adoption, this is not hard math
PS: Assuming the other choice is abortion, obviously, I am not saying you MUST give to adoption, must be a eugenist

of course

abort

>
>
>Dysgenic faggots out!

Come on!!! How can you say you'd abort your lovable little tardo? Think of how well Sean Penn has done for himself.

>tfw you are a bisexual fascist

fpbp

Yes, and if I were in control of the state there would be mandatory abortions for defunct unborn children

Undoubtedly
My girlfriend and I already had this discussion thank god

Actually one of my biggest fears is that my wife has expressly told me she would never abort, even if the child has the downs.
Fuck that shit m8.

Agreed.

He still has more babies than what you have

who the fuck would want to adopt a retard? The kid will live a life of neglect. Abort.

>
>who the fuck would want to adopt a retard? The kid will live a life of neglect. Abort.

I've adopted 9 of them. Unfortunatly, 7 have died in combat. Little Lenny is the current champion of his weight division. We're so very proud.

My wife is pregnant, and yes i would.

Yes. Had both kids checked before birth.

nope. dont have sex if you can't handle the results faggot.

if you meet a down syndrome kid in the street, do you strangle it to death?

>
>if you meet a down syndrome kid in the street, do you strangle it to death?

Wouldn't recommend that unless you're in good shape m8. They're strong and don't give up the ghost easy. The trick is, you've got to take out the medulla oblongata. Icepick to the back of the skull works pretty good.

Im going to hell for laughing at this

>Death and/or non-existence is preferable to life.
What are you, a soulless monster or something?

>leaf
>1 post by this ID
Oh. I see. The answer is yes.

Actual father here.

You never find out for sure if the fetus has down syndrome.

You take a test that frequently gives false positives and hope for a negative.

If positive, you take more tests and more tests.

Each test guarantees to a certain degree that your kid won't have downs, the first negative being the safest.

You never truly know, if your kid tested positive, whether or not he actually has downs until the kid is born. A kid who tests negative is almost guaranteed not to have downs.

OP doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about

I would have her abort it before we knew it was a Downy Junior

>Downy Junior

Top kek

yes, 100%