Okay Sup Forums I want answers. Why are the Jews pushing for white genocide? What is their motivation? Just why?

Okay Sup Forums I want answers. Why are the Jews pushing for white genocide? What is their motivation? Just why?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bsbc906fUA4&t=12s
youtu.be/Ghq6rCV9kvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They want to take over the world and whites are the only ones capable of stopping them.
see how many times they've been expelled
>pic related

Pretty much. Many are just products of their own in born nature to be parasitic though.

They're not. it's a meme for autists and brainlets who can't handle complex situations.

It's not like every Jew meets at IHOP every sunday and organizes how they're going sabotage the white race.

What is true, is that a lot of people care only about money and power, and personal gain. Jews, being above average intelligence (and prone to mental illness), tend to fit in this category. Because capitalism doesn't care about a bunch of retarded hicks just because they have blue eyes and white skin.

This

/thread

Whites are becoming too powerful. They know we won't stay their puppets for long. Hitler wasn't the end, but the beginning.

They want it to prevent a nationalist movment that will purge the Jews from the host countries for infiltrating and corrupting governments that abuse the tax payers for the benefit of Greater Israel.

>what is iran or syria

They seek the breakdown of all identity. It makes people easier to rule.

Its not the jews its the cabbals the talmudists/ Zionist/ luceferians, they assimilated and infilitrated the 3 big religions Catholics jews and Muslims.

You're right, they dont meet at IHOP.

They meet at Temple.

They're parasites. They're sucking "whites" dry, and then they will suck other peoples after that.

The myth of the vampire is pretty much the myth of the jew.
Swastika is a solar symbol too

Synagogue

End yourself

>what is the only country in the area with no Rothschild central bank
>what is Greater Israel

because they envy us. they hate us because they ain't us.

>posting fake news

most Jews are atheists you retard.

only whites are smart enough to stop jews

just getting rid off the competition

But (((they))) know it's a lose lose for whites. If whites don't do something to change the direction they are headed down, they will naturally lose power over time; on the other hand, if whites try to fight back they'll be fulfilling the nazi narrative and instigate global interference.

OH BOY HERE WE GO AGAIN

Jews want the whole world to be Jews. Let me explain: Jews are mutts. They're actually a very specific blend of all the races in the world. However, as the world's population currently stands, if everyone racemixed then there would be too many whites diluting the formula. So the Jews employ shilling for homosexuality, MGTOW, etc. to lower the white population while simultaneously preparing everyone else for race-mixing.

As an example of how the Jews are already conditioning the world to accept their future as Jews, look at the three major world religions. All of them are monotheistic and are quite similar in nature. That's not a coincidence, it's a (((((coincidence)))))

Remember the bullshit "nazis want an aryan master white race"? Well, they fell for the same bait, and have an intense hatred for white people. Its the same mentality that all blacks have about whites today.

Delicatessen.

vampire myths in eastern europe were based on jews in the first place. black hair, big nose, blood libel, and most importantly, they can't come in unless you invite them.

"The Jew screams out in pain as he strikes you." - Polish proverb

>Most jews are atheists you retard
>This is what the goyim believe

>Jews want to import millions of third worlders and end the white race because money and sheet
good goy

Prove it. (you can't)

oy vey now this is a post i can get behind
remember the six million

I thought the protocols were supposed to be fiction? Why are they called fiction when literally every one of those points has been achieved or is in the process of being brought in?

Christians killed Jesus, so we toppled their temple and forever muddling their prophets geneology, diecide begat vaticode.

Excuse me? The count is now up to 20 million, you racist, Nazi, bigot!

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html

I'm drunk....really drunk.

....you get what I mean, fuck you to nay Sayers.

What?

You mean "why would Jews call something, that exposes the fuck out of them, a fraud"? I wonder why. If it's a fraud, which I SINCERELY doubt, it was from someone who knows them inside and out. And the proof is in the pudding. Every. Single. Point is reflected in reality both then and now. And turncoats like Brother Nathanael and Henry Makow will tell you that as well. This chart lays out quite a few of the protocols in action but there should be one that does them point by point. Would be a thing of absolute beauty.

You realize the world is mostly slant-eyes right?

Why do you worship Satan

= ENEMY! =

youtube.com/watch?v=bsbc906fUA4&t=12s

They know that white people are to powerful to be the Jews slaves.

Can anyone please please PLEASE give a valid link to a coincidence detector? The best place I found was ED and the link is dead.

They're going soon too. Why do you think the Jews are trying to get a war going with various Asian countries like China and North Korea? Japan's birthrate is already in freefall, so they're not a concern of the kikes.

Sweden, no, stop it.

We will tell you when you can say that, you say it like a soldier wearing a medal not earned.

The eternal Jew creates the eternal holocaust. I'll be damned.

This;

youtu.be/Ghq6rCV9kvc

Of course they are atheist dip shit, they strayed from the law of moses, killed their messiah and now go by the word of man (The Talmud)

Assassin's Shoah up in here
I would like to watch but am terrified it will make me even more paranoid than I am now.