Fuck Sup Forums, i'm in range of achieving

fuck Sup Forums, i'm in range of achieving
>tfw gf
HOWEVER
she's

>atheist
>(former) stoner
>probably (((multiple sexual partners)))

do i go for it? shes Aryan too.

do it for the fun of it at first and see what you think, if shes no good drop her

NO WAIT FOR A JAPANESE VIRGIN YOU FUCKING AUTIST

>OMG a girl just asked if I would drive her to a nightclub

Settle down, nigger.

>Losing your wizardhood by fucking some degenerate slut

>atheist
May or may not be a problem, very much up to the individual
>(former) stoner
did she suffer brain damage?
>probably (((multiple sexual partners)))
ROASTIE ALERT

I might never get the chance again. I've overcome my socialphobia for just this much to get this far. how do i know i know if ill ever find sucha waifu?

She seems fking perfect

Theres plenty of japanese cuties out there just have to look, trust me you dont want to kiss someone that probably had Chads dick in her mouth multiple times unless youre gay ofcourse

Do it fgt. I'm not allowed to date women at all according to Sup Forums, not even women of my own race

this is why women treat us men like shit, because of retarded desperate faggots like these

Kill her and eat her heart, you will never feel loveless again.

Absolutely not. She will try to turn you away from God. Remember Solomon

This, too

Nah
You're a Christian which means you have an extremely low IQ. If it were the 1700s it would be one thing but you have to be fucking retarded now and shouldn't breed

Just do it already don't take advice from strangers.

let's ask a bunch of autists if i can date a girl i met

Probably best to get some dating experience either way.

You will not.
Take this opportunity you fucking anti-social nigger.

Horrible choice user.

Date her. Find out info over time. If it turns out she's no good then dump her. Try to convince her of what you believe over time as well. If she is bad make sure not to marry her.
Because once you marry it's a done deal and if you made the wrong move you are fucked.

The higher you set your standards, the more fucked the white race is. That's the hard truth. The only way to defeat (((them))) is to beat them at their own game. Make more white people no matter what it takes.

(((christians))) are not different than (((atheists)))

You fuck the white race harder that way, Pablo.

Propaganda at its finest. I trust you and your fellow "intellectuals" have Reddit gold accounts? M'user.

>Good goy, reproduction is a sin. It says so in the Tor- I mean Bible.

No, you retard.

>in in range of achieving

My wife WAS

>atheist
>former stoner
>slept with a few dudes (I met her when she was 27, didn't expect a virgin at that point).

She's now redpilled as fuck and actually got me more redpilled over the years by filling me in on gay degeneracy and other things when I was still tolerant of them.

Good women are out there that are very redeemable, you just have to catch them before they go full Big Daddy Government Is My Boyfriend mode, which begins at early 30s for most females who haven't settled down.

I say test her out, what do you have to lose?

>Yes go - I mean guys, go and fuck as much people you want! It's fun and easy, the hip thing to do! Please ignore any depression or lack of stability that come to your relationships as a result!

This. So. Much.

>I met her when she was 27, didn't expect a virgin at that point

This right here. If scoring a virgin is really that important to you head down to the nearest middle school. It's really the only way.

so what is opie in the range of achieving???

Up to you man, the Atheist is fine she can be saved and the stoner thing isn't too much of a big deal.
The multiple sex partners is bad as she will always be comparing you to her past lovers/sex partners.
It's all up to you the risk is yours to take my man, best of luck.

nothing wrong with her being atheist as long as she lets you raise the kids christian
nothing wrong with weed, but girls who smoked a lot usually have pretty shitty personalities and interests
if you care now that she had multiple sex partners then you always will

It's better if you end the relationship if you don't then never try at all.

Fpbp

good advise user. I think i will.

I'm far right wing atheist idiot, all that means is that she is open to factual, reasonable debate. And if she's open to reasoned debate then she's capable of being converted to a right wing area. Don't be such a christian permavirgin and there won't be a problem.

The multiple sexual partners thing is fine as long as it's almost entirely with people she's in a relationship with (if she goes out to get some dick with a stranger, then no).

And there's nothing wrong with weed either, only in moderation. The fact that she is a FORMER stoner proves she overcame the whole thing by learning moderation, another relatively positive trait.

Don't be such a flaming faggot and assuming she is what you say she is, it's a reasonable partner on paper.

>All the cucks in this thread who think it's entirely fine to date a girl who's had numerous sexual partners

Calm down before you do any stupid shit

>The multiple sexual partners thing is fine as long as it's almost entirely with people she's in a relationship with
>I'm far right
Get the fuck off my board, roastie shit. Serial monogamy is almost as degenerate as polygamy, and it has indisputable negative effects.
>nothing wrong with weed
I agree in principle, but weed was also stigmatized, meaning the whore engaged in socially-discouraged behavior for pleasure. And that isn't a good sign, although her repentance is a mitigating factor.
This, holy shit. And fuck the bastards who think it's alright to expect a virgin and then go on to have sex before marriage.

Tell her you want to but you can't because some taiwanese fishing and agriculture board told you to wait for someone pure.

I dont see why having past sex partners is an issue. Not only is it near impossible to find a girl past there 20's who hasnt fucked another dude, but also it shouldn't matter to you because you're the one fucking that person now. My gf doesnt give a shit that I had a few hookups in my past. All she cares is that im with her.

>>atheist
>>(former) stoner
>>probably (((multiple sexual partners)))

Trash-tier

>shes Aryan too

Clearly not. This is a real Aryan goddess

>meaning the whore engaged in socially-discouraged behavior for pleasure.

I smoke weed occasionally. Maybe 4-6 times a year. I don't and didn't do it because it was "exciting" due to it's stigmatization. Do I say that it is never that case? No, plenty of people do do it for that reason, but just because she did smoke some weed doesn't necessarily mean it was because of that. I do it because it is fun when used sparingly.

>Get the fuck off my board, roastie shit.

I guarantee you I've been here on this board and this website for longer. Coming here at a later date than me and then attacking me for being on "my board" isn't a way to argue.

>Serial monogamy is almost as degenerate as polygamy, and it has indisputable negative effects.

Say she's 22 (I'd be willing to bet she and OP are still in their teens, but for the sake of this argument), she's been in 4 relationships and had 4 sexual partners. You're a cringey autist if you have a big problem with that.

nice pussy

Wear a condom.

Lose your virginity, maybe you'll stop being a psycho