What exactly is wrong with being an authoritarian?

What exactly is wrong with being an authoritarian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing if you're authorising the right views.

>my particular unique version of authoritarianism has never been tried

But it has been tried, and it worked.

Nothing if youre in charge.
But since you arent, do you really want to listen to some know it all cunt who thinks he knows what's best for you and probably just serves himself behind the scenes anyway?

Monarchs were more limited by tradition and other laws than our elected leaders are now.

I love being shot for having the wrong opinion.

they didnt have to deal with media. no wonder they seem so pure

>oh gee we are in a nat. soc. state i've been waiting my whole life for this
>hear knock on door
>its the SS
>oh hey user it seems you have some jewish ancestry a few generations back, we're going to take you in to check your DNA
>stuffed into police car
>taken to gas chamber
> well atleast I got to live in a le based Authoritarian state XD

>they didnt have to deal with media

What does that have to do with anything I said?

>Believing the gas chamber meme

Hate to break it to you, but I would choke you myself if we met in real life.

Do you want to be some other persons bitch?

because they werent limited by tradition
they didnt have a microscope on them 24/7 so they could get away with shit

This.
The best and most efficient form of government would be a good totalitarian dictator.
Also the worst and least efficient form of government would be a bad totalitarian dictator.

Mass media doesn't stop politicians now. And media is far from the only constraint.

Can you provide any proof whatsoever that the Holocaust didn't happen? And that meme documentary doesn't count; there are literally no historical citations within it.

>heh i know more than tens of thousands of historians because I watched some youtube videos by le based nazi larper 420
>millions of people vanished from records and censuses for no reason

Mass media used to stop politicians, though.

No it didn't.

It did. When it was the only source of news how the fuck else are you going to pick which politician to support? You're naive if you think they just started trying to control people in the last decade, they've been at it since their inception. They're extremely buttmad right now because they realized that they don't have as much power as they used to. I can come here to find news from hundreds of sources instead of needing to trust their propaganda and they hate that they lost power because of that.

How did I even make this mistake?
was for

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k

You won't always have your guy in control, why set yourself up?

You're a fucking retard. There is literally no evidence surrounding the documentary. You're no better than the delusional liberals you despise.

Once a shitty ruler comes into power your'e cooked.

If you know how to rule, nothing.

El Caudillo Franco is the perfect example of a dictator who kept his power in check and never caused any great famines or killed off millions of his own people after he gained power. Falangism is the most based of all fascist ideologies.

This was an ancap I was arguing with last night, they have no concept of pragmatism.

What gives one person the right to control another?

Hitler had Jewish SS officers dipshit.

it's fine if you're a sheep

Least efficient?

Less efficient than a democratic parliament whose members spends 75% of their time begging for Jewish donations?

Nothing if you end up with a good leader.

The problem with dictatorship is that there is no safeguard against a total paranoid crazy cunt ruling over every aspect of your life.

If you can guarantee that every supreme leader you get will be educated, smart, capable and fair then go for it because he has to live with the consequences of each of his decisions since he's not going anywhere since there are no elections/term limits

Low-information. Back to Breitbart/InfoWars

I think that authoritarians are objectively evil because they force others to carry out their own vision. We are all individuals, we are all born with the right to live our lives the way we see fit

lol i have never touched that cancer

Depends on how much you want to control people's lives.

I think authoritarians are in the wrong because they force others to carry out their own vision by force. We are all individuals, we are not cogs in the machines of others invention, we are all born with the right to choose our own path, forge our own destiny. I'll die before I let some stranger tell me how to live

Zx6urv8

its a discord code, join