i.imgur.com/PCVKWW0.jpg
>S Syria May20
i.imgur.com/bvC40OA.jpg
>N Hama May7
i.imgur.com/7IffA69.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May 26
>E. QALAMOUN: SAA capture the Abandoned Missile Battalion base +weapons, munitions and bombs from IS
>DeZ: huge IS assault stopped by SAA, RU cargo planes droped supplies
>E. Aleppo:3 km to Maskanah town, reports of jihadists retreating from town
>reports: YPG shelled a Turkish army base near Afrin
>SDF repels IS counterattack near Maisalun village-10km N. Raqqa
>roads between Damascus-Palmyra reopened
>SyAF eliminates IS convoy that left Qalamoun Mountains en route to Raqqa
>SDF captured north part of Baath dam
>SDF: amnesty for militants linked to IS if they surrender before May 31st
>PMU liberates Sinjar military base
>Philip:46 dead,31 terrorists,15 security member,army troops, special forces, attack helicopters and armoured vehicles deployed
>Yemeni forces conduct new raid on Saudi territory
>Gunmen attacked Coptic Christians in Egypt on Friday, 28 dead, 25 injured, Egypt AF hits 6 IS camps in Libya

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RSh6QAs_my8
youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
youtu.be/NfpyXKtbeH0
youtu.be/u-TjLV2d26k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Russian_constitutional_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Assad

Assad!
Sovereign Syria!

Assads son alpha as fuck, daughter is a little akward

>tfw no arranged marriage to first cousin
wish i was a third worlder

Reminder that Zein (on the left) is only 13.

Gonna call it for the night after an exhausting day.
>Stay comfy
>Keep posting QTs
>Ignore the bad shills
Have a QT on me!

> Former US House Speaker John Boehner has chided President Donald Trump, saying his young presidency has so far been"a complete disaster" except for foreign policy.

Im guess that visit to the Wailing Wall did help?

>burger whores
>qts

>The age of consent in Syria is 15, per Article 491.
>Article 491:
>1. Every person who has sexual intercourse with a minor under 15 years of age shall be liable to a term of nine years imprisonment at hard labour.

>In Iran, sex outside marriage, regardless of age, is illegal. The minimum age of marriage in Iran is 18 for men and 15 for women. Ways around these regulations include temporary marriages (Nikah mut‘ah). With the permission of a court girls may marry at a younger age; during 2010 as many as 42,000 children aged between 10 and 14 were married, and 716 girls younger than 10 had wed.

wtf i hate secularism now

I see much of Asma in her appearance

Zbigniew Brzezinski ded.

Maybe she's going trough akward puberty phase
>Im guess that visit to the Wailing Wall did help?

His actual statement was everything except foreign policy has been complete disaster. Don't underestimate kikery

You know you fucked up, when a neocon warhawk like Boehner praises your foreign policy

I can see how you're confused, but in America it's normal for women to shave their armpits, it's not just the prostitutes.

Guys, could you please answer my three questions:

1. Is ISIS getting destroyed?
2. Is Turkey getting embarassed
3. Is Assad winning and is the war almost over?

Thanks

>(((history channel))) ad
>"the fall of syria and the rise of isis
>peakingintrest.jpg

>some journalist
>"at the end of the day isis is just a creation of bashar al assad"

burgers cant keep lying like this

True, she will have that same elegant beauty her mother has. Glad she didnt turn out like her father's side, the women on that side were never pretty.

>you know you fucked up
>implying trump wasnt a shill all along

Yes
No
I give it two years

How're you holding up, /sg/?

Why is Turkey not getting embarrassed? Didn't their army go back 30 years after the purge, and didn't the Kurds just get armed by the US? And is there a chance Kurds take a chunk out of Turkey?

And how are (((they))) just going to let Assad win? And do you mean 2 years until ISIS is fully destroyed?

>not
>yes
>no
>maybe, i dont know
For fucks sake, laddo.

> Is ISIS getting destroyed?
Yes, in both Iraq and Syria.
>2. Is Turkey getting embarassed
Not embarassed, but they seem to be going closer to Russia,Iran and China and moving further from the US and Europe. It might help Assad on the long run, still unkown.
> 3. Is Assad winning and is the war almost over?
He is in the best position he has ever been in, we know he wont fall now - but he still has many enemies left, alnusra in Idlib, the kurds in the north, and this new FSA from the south.

y u mad, yte boi?

Redpill me about barrel bombs. How much destructive are they?

Where is bouteflika 2019 bro?

Women with pubic and underarm hair look better to me, look too much like lizards without it.

>"at the end of the day isis is just a creation of bashar al assad"

What mental gymnastics made him get to that conclusion?

I know, I know. Was just speaking in general terms. People who were in favor of the Iraq war and now want to remove Assad, are exactly the people who you shouldn't please in foreign policy.

Imagine nukes and then times that by 6 million.

Nice patch. Is it for sale?

Very interesting old speech

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RSh6QAs_my8

Bluepill mentality: he created them as an excuse to gas his own people and bomb hospital and bakeries..he is a dictator who hates (((freedom))) and democracy.

>why are they going to let assad win?

sometimes the cost of blood gets so high and weariness gets so high they just cut there losses

like look at vietnam they REALLY wanted to keep vietnam divided and a western shill puppet state in the south but when it became obvious uncle ho just wasnt giving up they cut there losses

i think it will be similar here

But (((they))) invested so much in removing Assad. I am sure they have something else up their sleeves.

Also, I just want to see Turkey get destroyed by the Kurds as much as I want to see ISIS obliterated.

Is this the one where he says Europe will go black if he falls? He was right. It's one of the reasons why (((they))) wanted him removed so badly.

> Also, I just want to see Turkey get destroyed by the Kurds as much as I want to see ISIS obliterated.
Turkey cant be destroyed in that sense without stealing a third of Syria. Im against any division of Syria.
Also you have to be realistic, the kurds will be butchered if they push for this rojava. No one wants to give them this land and theyre only there because Uncle Sam is doing all the fighting.

> But (((they))) invested so much in removing Assad. I am sure they have something else up their sleeves.
Yeah - the kurds are the new moderate rebels. Theyre running out of options.

Yeah, my site is patch dynamics, but it's temporarily closed.

>what mental gymnastics did they use

essentially they have been claiming assad "intentionally let religious extremists escape prison" to (and i quote) "poison the secular and liberal revolution"

its fucking retarded

>Redpill me about barrel bombs.How much destructive are they?
They lead to sin

>doctor homing knives
Fucking lost, you're a good poster, leafless.

im sorry i thought it had subtitles.i was just watching on youtube some ((arab spring)) videos and came across it

For the non-Arab speakers, so far some interestings points relevant to today, if there is interest, I can do a running commentary of the key points:
>saying he forced out the italians,americans, and british bases when he took power
>saying the libyan people earned their freedom with blood and deserve their country, it belongs to them, not to some troublemakers paid-for and drugged by foriegn intelligence
>he counts the names of his dead grandfather who died fighting the italians and is promising to never shame him by leaving Libya, and that he will stay until he dies
>he says he is the son of the desert, a son of tents, and a fighter, not a president and that if he had any official positions he would resign

So Kurds are fighting Turks, ISIS, Syrian rebels, AND Assad now?

Btw, what is happening with the rebels? You don't hear much about them anymore.

Lastly, I know they are running out of options, but what if they get to Trump? He can end Assad pretty quickly. Russia will back down again, just like Khrushchev if that were to happen.

I just really want Erdogan weakened. Can that happen?

Bashar definitely got cucked by Basel.

also important, he says

>libya was a symbol of revolution and freedom and now some people are trying to regress it to turbans and beards and humiliate it
>also, saying he was the one who threatened the foreign powers occupying Libya in the 1960's and liberated it, and that it was not the fathers of the terrorists who dd that, it was him

>yank posters
You already had to be run out of brit/pol/, don't make us run you out of /sg/ as well.

btw since when did burgers start calling all this crap the "arab spring"? i can still find all these old burger news reports calling this shit that

do they not realize how much of a disgrace it is to compare these militants/extremists/rebels with alexander dubcek?

you are a US puppet state.

> So Kurds are fighting Turks, ISIS, Syrian rebels, AND Assad now?
Well yes, but not at the same time. The kurds are only allied with the US at the moment.
> I just really want Erdogan weakened. Can that happen?
At this point of time, you cant weaken Erdogan thru the kurds without weakening Assad and the Syrian govt. Theyre on the same boat right now. Also, civil war in Turkey will flood Europe with Turkish refugees.
The best thing that can happen is for Erdogan to get closer to Russia, China and Iran and drift further away from Europe.

NIgger

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k

Does he actually say "turbans and beards"?
49%

yes, he says verbatim "they want regression and turbans and beards"

What even is the significance of beards in Islam? Why do all the radicals have them? And turbans? I thought only women had to cover the hair.

>the le 49% meme when brought up with facts
Its like when black people talk about how white people were in caves neanderthals, and lived in huts while they ruled egypt and wuz kangz. Then they it lost it all to that level of a pathetic race. Ur not much better

>What even is the significance of beards in Islam? Why do all the radicals have them?

I think it's because Muhammad had a beard, and they want to imitate him, as that's considered holy

>What even is the significance of beards in Islam?
Im not exactly sure
>And turbans?
Just a cultural thing i believe

Thing is, I'm scared for countries around Turkey, like Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Armenia etc. That's why I want Erdogan weakened.

Wasn't Erdogan funding ISIS? Now he's fighting them? Or is he only fighting Kurds? I always thought Erdogan was anti-Assad?

And are the rebels and ISIS basically the same thing by this point?

Btw thanks for all the responses, I am learning a lot.

>israeli flag
hey /ptg/ how that wall and all those "based israelis" going?

thanks for going into vietnam

Gadaffi was quite literally /ourguy/

oh i dont deny that we are an american puppet im just saying americas "not on the top of the totem pole" so to speak

honestly its spooky how accurate his speech is, in hindsight.

>greece
why? if you mean cyprus sure greece will help them if attacked but why would king turk just attack them?

>armenia
open ally of russia wont happen
>bulgaria and romania
literally why? and how?

redpill me on gadaffi boss

Bulgaria and Greece border Turkey. And they have small Turkish minorities. I guess the fact that they are in NATO helps, but so is Turkey. Being in the EU probably also helps, but I'm not only talking about a military conflict, I'm talking about infiltrating from the inside to radicalize the Turkish minorities and demand separation from these 2 countries.

Armenia, okay, not worried about them anymore.

And Romania because it is also in the area.

I think Erdogan post-coup isnt the same as pre-coup. Most rumours point that he knew from the Russians and Iranians that it will happen and prepared well beforehand for it. Some even claim he was in a Russian base before it and was protected by them. It makes sense for Putin to try and pull him towards their axis. As corrupt as he is, he is a useful idiot.
Erdogan has been more aggressive towards Europe after the coup, and has even opened up more towards Iran. Even in Astana with russia leading the way he seems to be listening. This new american alliance with the kurds will just make Erdogan even more desperate.

He might have funded the islamic terrorists, but it has backfired on him, and he seems to be trying to make a detour now.
I highly recommend watching this clip with English subtitles where pro-Assad Lebanese MP Wiam Wahhab (and ex-Minister) explains Erdogan and the issue of the kurds. He is very close to Assad, so I think what he says might be true.

youtu.be/NfpyXKtbeH0

>implying everything donald trump has done isn't 4d chess
>implying hes just a failure
fuck right off
Hitler had a prediction that if the british empire would ever fall that america would fuck up tons of countries in northern africa and the middle east and that would not only ruin those countries but also europe because they would take in the migrants. He thought this because to him after ww1 americans (mainly german americans) didn't have any loyalty to europe anymore so they wouldn't have a problem screwing up both places because to them they were just competitors

Fuck u
youtu.be/u-TjLV2d26k

then he says

>why do americans want us to hand over our oil fields and lands to lice-ridden Bin laden and to zawahiri?
>they want Libya to become a new Afganistan, a new Iraq
>we havent used force yet, he mentions examples of how countries react to terrorists, talking abiut Waco, and saying that USA Destroyed Fallujah, Russia killed everyone in a school during a hostage crisis, Israel destroyed Gaza etc.... and why are they allowed to defend themselves but Libya isnt?
>calling on the Lobyan people to mobilize and defend themselves
>the libyan oil before he took power was 90% fo the american companies and %10 to the libyan people, and now its 90% for Libya and 10% for american companies, the americans dont want this to continue

>4d chezz
oh how could i forget its all part muh 3d chezz god emperor meme magic plan

>lice-ridden Bin laden

Kek

Anti-Zionist arab nationalist leader that was removed by the West because he wanted to destroy the dollar using gold as a currency. Libya never recognised Israel, so that always puts any country on that black list.

Makes sense that Putin would warn and protect him. He's much preferable to Russia than a Western puppet.

Some people say Erdogan faked the coup himself in order to do his purge. Do you buy this? And just how seriously does he threaten Europe now? Seriously hope he doesn't destabilize or have clay ambitions in the Balkans.

Do you think he will want to add land to Turkey?

I'll watch the video now.

thanks

>Some people say Erdogan faked the coup himself in order to do his purge. Do you buy this?

Considering how quickly the coup was defeated, and how soon after that he used the opportunity to make himself president for life, sure. At least he knew of it beforehand and did not prevent it.

>>they want Libya to become a new Afghanistan, a new Iraq
Fucking exactly what happened. So sad.

theres three ways the coup could have went in my opinion

>1.(power hungry)
erdogans a power hungry fuckwit and on a whim purged everyone opposed to his rule

>2.(pro-russia)
same as 1. but he also purged obvious western shills

>3.(cia plot)
purge was actually backed by west to destroy pro russia elements in the goverment

take note how in 2/3 of these scenarios its a bad outcome for the west

> Some people say Erdogan faked the coup himself in order to do his purge. Do you buy this?
I doubt he faked it, but he certainly was prepared for it and used it to purge any threats to him.
> Seriously hope he doesn't destabilize or have clay ambitions in the Balkans.
I think he has too many internal problems to worry about that. His main objective now is to prevent internal conflict (his recent referendum proved turkey is divided) so he will work on that. His other main objective is to stop this kurdish autonomy in Syria (which puts him on the same boat with Iraq, Iran and Syria - with Russia as the captain). He also has to secure a stable economy with Europe closing their doors to him.
He might try to influence the arab world more, but all this will not work if this Rojava happens. This is why its crucial for all sides to work together to stop it.

then he says
>he wants the oil to be directly sold by the libyan people in order to stop corruption
>peaceful protests are allowed in support of gaza and iraq, but not armed rebellion or sedition in libya, peaceful protests are supposd to be for peaceful reasons. again, he mentions Waco, saying Clinton atacked peaceful protestors there with tanks.and that America levelled Fallujah in response to armed rebellion, he talks about tianmen square and how chinese tanks ran over peaceful protestors, he also mentions and
an example from Russia (im not sure what he was referring to),
>he mentions a bunch of cities where terrorists have taken over, saying this is armed rebellion, not peaceful protests

Now hes talking about some local issues, im going to fast forward to the relevant foreig policy parts

>useful idiot
ok lets stop there you may not understand his stratgems but king turk is obviously not an idiot

Are the chances that Rojava happens high? And will the Kurd referendum in Iraq affect it?

And so, just to get this straight:
Assad: fighting FSA, ISIS
FSA: fighting Assad
ISIS: fighting Assad, Kurds
Kurds: fighting ISIS, Turks, FSA, Assad
Turkey: fighting kurds and now ISIS
Russia: bombing ISIS and FSA
US: Bombing ISIS and occasionally Assad

is this more or less correct? and, there is a very high likelihood that Turkey is weakened from this conflict, correct? Kurds have the most to gain it seems.

Lastly, why did (((they))) want to remove Assad so bad? Is it a pipeline war? Was it because there is no Rothschild central bank? Is it because he backs Iran and Russia?

>an example from Russia (im not sure what he was referring to),
This one? He talked about it before too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

you made a thread 100 posts early just to get 1st post? pathetic

No this was something different he said they attacked the Duma (parliament?) eith tanks. im nit sure when that happened.

>fox news right now
>"trumps mug great foreign policy muh 50 arab leaders"
>"he didnt invite any sunnis"
>theactualfuck.jpg
>"oh wait are the syrians and iranians called sunnis? or shias? i forget"

american news everybody no joke

>other fox reporter steps in
>"well who cares about the shias there mostly syrians and iranians anyway muh dictator muh nukes"

fox news is cancer

yeah it is
msm is cancer in general

Assad daughter has god like legs

> Are the chances that Rojava happens high?
It depends on how serious the US is about it. But none of their neighbours will recognise it and they will work to destroy it (Assad included). It will end like another Afghanistan and it will not be the best option for the kurds if the US pulls out. Keep in mind Syrian kurds form less than 7% of the Syrian population pre-war and dont even form a majority in their occupied areas. They will face problems.
>And will the Kurd referendum in Iraq affect it?
I doubt that referendum will happen, but even the iraqi kurds (lead by tribal birzani) hates these communist YPG/PKK and sees them as a threat. The Iraqi kurds will likely side with Assad than have this Rojava. Doubt Iraq and Iran will allow a refendum to happen.

You got most of the sides correct, except Assad is fighting (or has fought) all sides really.

> Lastly, why did (((they))) want to remove Assad so bad? Is it a pipeline war?
It was never a pipeline war, its all about the Greater Israel project. This pipeline is all secondary. Syria also forms the connection between Iran and Hezbollah and Hamas, if Syria falls, those movements fall.

It was *all* Hillary Clinton's idea to take down Gadaffi I heard. Is this true? Apparently she wanted a tough "regime change" on her resume for her re-run for president. She was a fake SoS, Obama didn't let her do shit ... Hillary lobbied super hard to overthrow Gadaffi ... she finally convinced Obama. Rest is history

this was really interesting near the end

>talks about qatar and arab news and asks them for whos sake are they lying
>also asking his fello arabs "why are you against us and not with us? Is this the brotherly bond between us?
>"one day, you may regret what you are doing on a day when regret cant help you anymore"

The rest was mostly threats and rambling about marching to victory etc..

bretty interesting speech overall. did you guys like the translation?

mornings

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Russian_constitutional_crisis

Fox is bad. All MSM is. But fox is actually a tad better than CNN and NBC. Just a smidge.

Still terrible.

i know this /sg/ not /yg/ but if you had to support a side in yemen who would it be the proper yemeni goverment/ the sauds / or the houthis ?

Oh ok, never heard of that before

Now I'm fucking mad. I always thought it was picture attached.

Fucking greater Israel? And that's why they are doing this? Can you prove this? This is why Europe is getting flooded with refugees? Fuck right off! The Bulgarian and Greek borders with Turkey have been sealed off pretty efficiently though... it's mostly African refugees coming from the mediterranean now, no?

Fuck Israel if what you are saying is correct. Does Trump know about it and does he want to stop it? Or is he a part of it?

>Hamas
still on Iran, Syria and Hezbollah side? I though they (Hamas) even openly supported FSA (mostly their contribution to the smugging tunnels in Damas) and Iran has cut ties and stop sending goods to them.