New SJW GF

I'm a 21 yr old millennial dude here. Did I make a mistake to get with this clingy as fuck SJW girl? She basically wants sex and attention 24/7, but she's the weirdest person I ever met. (Not exaggerating, at all)

She
>protests in "free palestine" things
>self identifies as feminist
>writes very poorly worded poetry
>wants sex 24/7 and likes it to be rough

Could this be the biggest mistake of my entire life? (I know she looks younger, but she's 18).

She seems unstable, but so far even though she's obviously kind of insane, it's a fun/sexy experience.

What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPZPUom3d_M
youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More of her

hahahhaahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhaahhahahahahahhahahaha

Marry her so you can live a life of regret and doubt

I admit she's weird and looks weird. But hey it's fun and it's good sex. I dunno guys. I know I'm wasting my time by being with such a FUBAR chick, but it's enjoyable for now.

BTW she'd dump me in a heartbeat if she knew I browse Sup Forums

haha I don't think so

dunkey got a sex change?

Most of Sup Forums would see that as a good thing, but it's actually the one part I have a problem with.

She's a solid 3.

This can't be real

>dunkey
no she does it because she thinks Palestinians are innocent brown people, and she loves Muslims and trannies.

her skin and eyes are nice, though, and I'm kind of desperate

Man my thoughts exactly. OP is trollin hard. My GF isn't even that ugly lmfao... at least OP is getting laid regularly, my worthless bitch stopped putting out months ago :(

She's waiting to say that you raped her so that it will get her attention with her feminist friends.
It would be best to just disappear.
Maybe call her and act like you're about to be attacked by some black guys. Afterward pretend you don't know her, like the "attack" gave amnesia.

She's gross, btw.

dont tell her what you are yet, you might get, well stabbed.

everytime she brings up something play the devils advocate, and ask her to be more open to other things. red pill over time.

instead of her being a crazy feminazi, turn her into a crazy nazi. thatll be fun.

Enjoy your rape charges, when she goes full crazy and you want to call the whole relationship off.
>likes it to be rough
she might be crazy enough to have a diary or take pictures of her "injuries". Jesus man just run the fuck off and fast.

I feel like you deserve some sort of award for sticking your cock in that......horrendous.....

the only good thing i guess

I find her cute in a weird sort of way

No one would believe her, she's on meds and seems like a legit paranoid schizophrenic. I dunno man. I won't be with her for too much longer.

6 months max, probably, then move on.

>muh dik
Bail, moron. But you're a degenerate anyway, so you can burn because of your poor choices.

>No one would believe her
Oh my sweet summer child...

I don't think she's that bad, she look like of shitty but she's totally fuckable

I highly doubt it dude

Who keeps making this thread? She is an American protesting for Palestinian rights?

GO back to /r9k/

Even a shitskin like me wouldn't do that thing.

Use a hidden camera to record every time you have sex with her. Save the files. Make copies. When you break up with her she's going to falsely accuse you of rape.

>Could this be the biggest mistake of my entire life?

Yes

Put a nazi uniform in your closet. Let her find it. Buy confederate flag placemats. Say you like the pattern. Repeat until she leaves.

>Who keeps making this thread?
This was made the first time by me, just now... /r9k/ is for virgins, so fuckoff to there lol

Show us her penis

>she looks younger than 18
lol no

Get anal. But in her ass. Afterwards whispers, "/pol says hi."

Throw her out.

Get fucking real

I think she looks ~15 actually. But she recently turned 18.

I don't want a knife in my dick at midnight, though. Sorryf4m

>she look like of shitty

Not sure if beaner or pajeet.

>2017
>not MGTOW MRA

enjoy it while it lasts, just know that sooner or later it will end badly.

EVAC ASAP. You're in hostile territory.

You're just validating her narcissism.

The "rough sex" might be fun for you, but she's creating a contrasting association with you where you are a savage, disgusting rape-beast and she is a demure, beautiful damsel in distress. There is a reason most SJWs are "subs" and talk about rape 24/7. She's making you disgusting and herself pretty through self-centered fantasy. Women don't experience sexual pleasure like men.

Don't validate her opinions, political or otherwise. That's the LAST thing you're supposed to do with cunts. Hasn't being on this board taught you anything, you ducking moron?

Chain her up in a shed or basement
Get her pregnant.
Harvest her milk..
Make cheese with it.
Sell it at a farmers market.

Confirmed she hates herself and wants to be abused. Slap her round and ragefuck her bootyhole while you call her a slut.

And perhaps so is OP? There's an extremely small #of 7-10s in this world really and only the best of best males are gonna get them.

Anyways OP, redpill her using Palestine. Palestine is what turned me.
I think based imran here connects the Bolsheviks to the Zionists.
youtube.com/watch?v=MPZPUom3d_M

I'm German American, this girl is 100% Northern Italian. Too bad she's FUBAR because the sex is great. I have never had regular sex from a single girl before her, only a few random lays from thots.

I'm loving the girlfriend experience, so much. I would dump her in a second, but I'm desperate.

I dunno man I'm horny and desperate, and she smells nice. I am extremely hesitant to dump her.

This would probably just get her off, to be honest. What the fuck have I gotten myself into? Wild ride faam

>buying cheese made from titty milk that isn't free range
no thanks I have standards

I would rather stay home and jack off than stick my dick in that.

I'm actually not ugly just socially awkward.

>Hasn't taken the Cambodian waifu pill
>Degenerates himself further by fucking an SJW

Why do you keep showing pics of yourself OP?
Show us your girlfriend.

>And perhaps so is OP?

I'm betting OP is a 4.
You can always get laid; you just have to be willing to fuck someone uglier than you.

this isn't /bant/ or /soc/. get the fuck out.
sage and report

Don't knock it till you've tried it, user

if you fuck girls that ugly you must be a troll
sage for shitpost blogging

if the pussy good then fuck it

Fuck off this is a real issue for guys, slutty leftwing chicks R real. Git fucked m8

She's not THAT ugly. She has nice hair, skin and eyes. That's enough for me. Fuck off.

This is my current attitude

become a SJW about violence against women, show her statistics and stories that turn her into a racist or she dumps you

Ask her why she supports Palenstine and watch her fake go blank

jizz in her

She is not northern Italian lmao

Yeah you kinda screwin urself. sShe wants dick constantly and expects the taxpayer to provide abortions. I hope you neither can breed, the gene pool is stupid enough without you 2 adding in.

Yea she is.

You can even find blonds in Sicily, dude, Europe is like that.

This, but be warned if the relationship ends on a bad note you could be facing some allegations be it rape, abuse, shit like that

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Perhaps because Israel is the very definition of a violent apartheid occupation state?

>implying you wouldn't

good post, will take seriously.

End it. Now. Run.

Well, I don't really think that girl is as ugly as some people think. She looks more awkward actually. She especially doesn't know how to use lighting and camera angles for photography which makes you look worse on pictures than IRL

i was with a girl who was the same way
it only gets worse op
that constant need for attention and validation gets seriously unhealthy
my ex ended up attempting suicide when i tried to break up with her after my m8 told me that she tried to fuck him
she would sexually assault me a month later, still recovering from that

Sarah? Is that you?

Yea, she's straight up autistic and doesn't understand how other people see her, at all.

Her name isn't Sarah. Nice try.

>I'm a 21 yr old millennial
Akshyually you are Gen. Z.

>She's not THAT ugly.

She looks like a dude I played D&D with in the fifth grade. He was in seventh grade, but had been held back 3 times.

(((nice skin)))

op is a jew faggot.. this is a slide thread, saged

My gf looks like an actual woman, I would pass your chick up like she doesn't even exist every time.

wtf no. I'm the youngest age to be millennial.

She's not Jewish

Neither am I

>Akshyually you are Gen. Z.

t. millennial who desperately doesn't want to be a millennial

run the fuck away as fast as you possibly can
I dated a chick in highschool who got super fucking nutty in college so I left her. Some poor motherfucker picked her up in her pathetic state and she morphed into a bipolar, rape-accusing, heroin using, bernie supporter who took black dick right after me.
get the fuck away from her

Gross. Dumping her may cause her to chimp out: start acting beta af until she loses interest

>are innocent brown people
She not up on current events or reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

be happy, user.

>FUCK Palestine
>FUCK Feminism
>Poetry sucks dick
>Only redeeming trait

Nigger, you stuck your dick into crazy. It's going to make a great story later down the line, but it's gonna be shit right nao.

No shit she's not up to date on reality SHE'S A FUCKING SJW FEMALE

smdh Sup Forums

>BTW she'd dump me in a heartbeat if she knew I browse Sup Forums

good. cum in her every day and when she gets preggers skip town and change your name. You will live the rest of your life knowing that you forced a leftist whore to have and raise your fascist progeny.

expect a rape accusation

Well can't ignore those digits. Dump the ugly whore op.

>she has nice skin

your name would happen to be buffalo bill by any chance?

It's the bad lighting and camera angles. I use that age guessing computer and a picture I put in of me at 14 (b4 I knew how to take pictures better) estimated me to be 30. I am now 34 and take good pictures and the computer always estimates me to be 18-24.

Not so lost as you put it, you have a way to properly educate her on JQ.

Surely this is a joke.
Bait.
Right???

Welp, if not, run like hell, user, you fucking idiot. GTFO of there, fast. Change your number, don't look back. Move if necessary. Good God, you are stupid.

fag

thanks for defending me user, I mean some girls look kind of shitty that doesn't mean they aren't a good lay. Christ!!!!!!!!!

Yes, this

>suggest an SJW single mother raise a child. ever.

Kill yourself.

>SHE'S A FUCKING FEMALE
Barely.

Use the comfort that you have a warm, willing hole to dump your frustrations into to find a broad that doesn't require booze or nearsightedness to fuck.

Your chick is going to grow a moustache and start smoking cigars before she can legally drink.

Get the hell outta there lmao

Gangbang creampie her

dump her

seriously lad,its on the rocks,end it and take the high ground before she dumps you

she is already withdrawing from you...if you aint prepared to dump her brace yourself for impact just in case...........a "talk" might be coming!!!!

Her?

have some respect m8,we call you shitskin but NEVER!!!!!!!!! call yourself it!!

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

Just cheat on her. That's what I do with my girlfriend.

Is it just me, or does she look like Louis Black?

sage

slide thread