What the HELL is wrong with christians? why do they like raping childs? why are they so violent?

What the HELL is wrong with christians? why do they like raping childs? why are they so violent?
nytimes.com/2017/05/26/opinion/sunday/it-was-forced-on-me-child-marriage-in-the-us.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5cHac
youtu.be/r-z94RCld34
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyizRJwnIkQ
youtu.be/_t8ETpf2LnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Always use archive.is on activist blogs with a reputation for shilling and clickbait.

archive.is/5cHac

Lol, a lot of those words are said to prevent those acts...not encourage them like The Quran.

spbp

This. Plus the bible is a long book and it talks about stuff in history. A lot of bad things happened in history.

well it is failing to prevent it then. most of churches in usa and around world has a pedophilia and child molestation scandals. Meanwhile you can't hear anything about pedophilia and child molestation in mosques. Praise Allah.

normalize for size and cut out the jew testament cucklord
also context.
Though shall not kill != kill all non-believers

well... That's a way of forming a sophisticated opinion... trigger word count. But yea, suits for babies that hear only words but do not comprehend whole sentences. thumbs Up. Look, zero not-that-good words in my text ! or maybe "trigger" was one... oops

> Turkey

Scenario 1. - The Christian Bible used harsh words, but Christian society is by far the most modern of civilizations, culturally, and economically.

Scenario 2 - Muslim Qur'an uses less harsh words, but you get literally get beheaded, blown up, tortured, and killed if you go there. Same applies if they come to your country.

Really joggs my noggin turkraoch

you should check out reality sometime.

Christians already went through their reformation. Old testament law doesn't mean shit on this side of the cross.

I suggest you people do the same before the crusade begins.

>implying shotgun weddings are bad
Young girls are supposed to be married.
>why do they like raping childs?
Rape is only sex with a girl you don't own. But if you honorably take the penalty for it(marry the girl) then it isn't rape.

Do you not remember the Rotherham scandal?

Child brides is the only honorable form of marriage.

hmm i wonder why..

Hahahaha the only way they can spin the Quran to be less hateful than the Bible.

>you don't hear anything about pedophilia and child molestation in mosques
MY FUCKIN SIDES
That's because you shitskin roaches stick your limp dicks into child brides and rape all opposing voices
Day of the Raid can't come soon enough?

Opposing child marriage is only done by scum who think girls should instead be in school and be sluts.

so what? neither of those groups can read so who gives a shit.

WHITE MALES REEEEE

wtf I love roaches and islam now

Which religion is accountable for 99.999% of all terrorist attacks globally in the last 30 years my roach shit friend?

Marriage between a young girl and a man are healthier, happier and more fruitful than what we have today with girls being sluts and delaying marriage. Everyone knows things would be better if girls were married good and young, that's why they oppose it, they want to weaken families.

>Meanwhile you can't hear anything about pedophilia and child molestation in mosques.
That's because it's encouraged rather than condemned, roach.

How many pages are in the Quran?

Most of those 'hard words' are in the jewish old testament.

You're a fucking idiot in so many ways.

>hurr durr this isn't as bad as this
>checkmate X

I'm mass reporting this from multiple IPs. Worthless roaches like you should have been swallowed instead of shiting up this already shitty board even more.

too bad it'll never happen

>talking about the image instead of the topic
The current system is completely unsustainable. Things will get better.

that's pretty wishful thinking

>this post
>that flag
Burn in hell Muslim pig

It should be normalized.

words/total

or

words/page

THEN

categorized as "advocating" or "discouraging"

It should also be taken into account that the qu'ran is meant to be taken literally

youtu.be/r-z94RCld34

go rape a 9 year old child or something like every christcuck does lmao

>Muslim
>talking about child rape
Stop projecting your pedo fantasy into me,worthless fucking Muslim

bible is far longer than the pooran

They've learned the art of internet trolling. What a world we live in.

Young girls being married was acceptable not long ago and is still accepted some places. It will come back just like women's suffrage will one day no longer be a thing. It's inevitable.

If I wrote a similar book to compare to the bible and Quran, and all it said was kill all niggers, burn them to fucking ash, the white race is superior, would you say it is better because it only has one instance of usage for the words "burn" and "kill?"

Bad b8

It was necessary in the past and will be again. The only reason it went out of fashion was because the 20th century was an incredibly prosperous time where a 20 year old guy could support a family. That hasn't been the case historically, which is why men married later. They had to spend some time in a career first to get situated in life. And if you're ready to be a dad you are gonna get a girl who can have the most kids possible so younger is better. Especially since some of them would likely die

well I'd like to believe it but I don't
I don't see that happening unless society collapse
and if society collapses it will collapse hard
there won't be really a need for something like marriage aside from raising moral

but either way if it happens im already gonna be married to some girl only a few years younger than me by the time it does if it ever does

desu i'm 26 yr old male and i've come to conclude overtime that woman younger would be more beneficial to me in a marriage then marrying my age or even 23-24. I'm not talkin pedo marriage but 18-20 would be prime but we brainwash our kids

Mormans do the same fucking trick. I saw a Morman dude's Book of Morman at work; he had highlighted every instance that Jesus was mentioned.
I think the point of the exercise was to say how many more times the Book of Morman referenced Jesus compared to the Holy Bible. Of course, this does not take meaning or context into account. The Book of Mormon has some unflattering things to say about Jesus, namely, that Jesus isn't the only Son of God.
A word count is similar. Especially, when multiple words are grouped together, as OP's list. It also doesn't take into account that the Bible expressly condemns murder, rape, lying, etc. The quran (notice I didn't capitalize the name of that trash) has passages condoning murder, rape, lying, etc if rhe victim is an infidel.
So, you worthless turk-roach, it doesn't matter how many times those words or themes are mentioned if they are considered bad, those are sins.
Your book, written by that pedophile that's burning in Hell, condones evil, depending on who is on the receiving end.
You better repent while you can.
You have been following a false prophet.
You can be saved if you repent.
Whatever.
I should feel bad for you and take pity on you, but I'm tired of being nice to people that follow evil like yourself.

>sage

>ignoring the hadith
also
>words hurts my feelings and that means they can't be true
lastly
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyizRJwnIkQ

>Cuckolicks
>Christian

>Quran is 1 book
>Bible is 73 books
really makes you think

youtu.be/_t8ETpf2LnM

the day will come that our people will become wise to your lies and glass every inch of your dunecune shithole.

>talking about the image
>not the actual topic of child marriage
Fucking hell. This is supposed to be a thread about how child brides are good.

Really shabaleegoops my babalababops desu senpai

The data isn't normalized, OP:

Koran hard words: ~1,200
Bible hard words: ~10,000
Normalization factor: ~0.12
.... also context

Do you even math?

Quran is for stupid children, the Bible is for the true wise men.

How do you define terrorist attack?

>Islamist blows himself up in Manchester with 22 dead. Called a horrific event and one that is unacceptable

>US Army drops bomb on Mosul and kills 100 civilians. Called "collateral damage" and not even reported in the West.

The US Army are literally the biggest terrorists in the world, and no other organization has killed as much civilians as the US Army has in the last few decades.