Why does pol call us Slavs white niggers? Is it because we aren't pussies...

Why does pol call us Slavs white niggers? Is it because we aren't pussies, we aren't afraid to throw punches against non whites and don't hide our racism behind a keyboard like you western white faggots?

There used to be a time where your grandparents had the balls to punch a nigger in the face right in front of cops. You don't call them uncivilized and primitive, do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u-TjLV2d26k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Wang_Yue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We'll need to uncuck the right. Slavs are as worthy as any whites to me, as I am at least half slavic myself, and local people are degenerated through chernobyl, I guess. Slavs are Aryans and Nordic too.

Look white to me.

> We
> Flag
Muh heritage

>Why does pol call us Slavs white niggers?
I'll give my best guess. You like violence, are ok with stealing and that's why slav countries are among the ones that are most corrupted. The biggest one is that you are not to be trusted. For the reasons mentioned above. Slavs have hot women though...

Fucking this. I don't hate Slavs, I just wouldn't let them watch my house while I'm on vacation.

>We don't allow Muslims to rape our women and children like Nordic cucks

Well you trust your muslims bulls enough to let them fuck your daughters.

never respond to fool by his folly

alternatively,

a fool who persists in his folly will become wise.

I think they are subhumans, they have some kind of jealousy and hatred towards us, maybe it's because of their women being literally prostitutes in our countries. Slav women are slutty and golddiggers, they are the opposite of what we should fight; traditions, family, unity and anti-degeneracy.

They were, ghenghis khan changed all that with the mongols getting as far as Warsaw before they were pushed back...
Blood never changes...

More importantly, why do you care about being "white"? All white civilizations are cucked beyond belief, willing the end of their own race by replacing themselves with shitskins. Meanwhile, slavs stay true to their culture, religion, and race, rejecting globalism and degeneracy -- I'd say if being a slav is wrong, you certainly wouldn't want to be right.

> Slavs
> Rejecting degeneracy
Just ask some Northern/Western Euros about their experiences with Slavs in their counties, female Slavs and their degenerate reputation, etc.

dress in adidas

Nah, they're called white niggers for a reason, they are degenerate at heart. But you're right, being "white" today is just a false hope in the face of the harsh reality.

youtu.be/u-TjLV2d26k

Who is a slav though?

Why are slavs so cold?
The only slavs I have known almost never smile or laugh. Most look like they could kill without a second thought.

They are fucked up.

Yeah we are fucked up but in Italy half the population are mafia gangsters.

Remember, that half of the population is what keeps Italy from being cucked like most european countries. Other than that we're known for being friendly, when we get angry, it's usually for a good reason.

At least the Italians put forth the effort to appear friendly and warm. You guys are cold and aloof. Do slavs understand the concept of friendship?

Hypocritical to call us sub humans and degenerate when in Italy it's acceptable as a career to sell drugs for Camorra mafia clans. I bet you have at least one cousin involved in mafia or in jail.

It's one of their traits, people here know to be careful around slavs.

It's not acceptable, and Napoli is full of subhumans anyway, but it's just a city at least, we're talking about people in general. If we go by your logic, we can bet that you have at least a cousin who pulled out a knife in a fist fight.

>Do slavs understand the concept of friendship?
Yes, they do, but the post-commie mentality is very strong. The Slavs here are generally fine after a generation, aside from some weird habits.
The ones in the former USSR are the absolute scum of the earth, and do not reflect the general population. Again, this is Communism's fault. Look at the difference in culture between mainland China and Taiwan, for example.

t. Slav with some Spanish admixture

(((There's probably a bigger picture to it all)))

>The ones in the former USSR are the absolute scum of the earth, and do not reflect the general population. Again, this is Communism's fault.
How does communism cultivate such inhumanity?
example: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Wang_Yue

>How does communism cultivate such inhumanity?
The entire ideology is incongruous with human nature. It's a cliche, but it's true.
So obviously when a simultaneously retarded, dangerous, and naive system is implemented, the degenerates and assholes thrive at the expense of good people and even normies.

>Slavs are as worthy as any whites to me
>I am at least half slavic myself