If you want to find the truth to the migrant crisis get in here

Tangiers Group, MOAS,Lloyds of London Insurance, Avaaz, CARE international, Res Publica, OSI Soros and their affiliates, this is where you need to start your research

you cannot comprehend how much money is behind this

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-the-eu-ought-to-borrow-money-to-pay-for-surge-funding-for-refugees-2016-02-18
iri.org
discoverthenetworks.org/
prnewswire.com/news-releases/conflict-zone-medical-insurance-launched-by-tangiers-group-204263741.html
battleface.com/blog/?_ga=1.222294232.1996150758.1487153846
tangiersgroup.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-the-eu-ought-to-borrow-money-to-pay-for-surge-funding-for-refugees-2016-02-18

>George Soros: The EU ought to borrow money to pay for ‘surge funding’ for refugees

>Rather than scraping together insufficient funds year after year, it is time to engage in “surge funding.” Spending a large amount of money up front would be far more effective than spending the same amount over several years. Front-loading the spending would allow us to address the most dangerous consequences of the crisis — including anti-immigrant sentiment in receiving countries and despondency and marginalization among refugees — more effectively. Making large initial investments would help tip the economic, political, and social dynamics away from xenophobia and disaffection, and toward constructive outcomes that benefit refugees and the recipient countries alike.

>A sudden large influx of refugees can cause panic that affects the general population, the authorities, and, most destructively, the refugees themselves. The panic breeds a false sense that refugees are a burden and a danger, resulting in expensive and counter-productive measures, like erecting fences and walls and concentrating refugees into camps, which in turn breeds frustration and desperation among the refugees. If the global community could fund large-scale, concentrated programs to address the problem, the general public and the refugees would be reassured.

>Tapping the AAA credit of the EU, rather than taxing consumption, has the additional advantage of providing much-needed economic stimulus for Europe. The amounts involved are large enough to be of macroeconomic significance, especially as they would be spent almost immediately and produce a multiplier effect. A growing economy would make it much easier to absorb immigrants, whether refugees or economic migrants. In short, surge funding is a win-win initiative, and it must be undertaken urgently.

delete this

>the most dangerous consequences of the crisis >anti-immigrant sentiment
hmm

The founder of MOAS claims he worked for a congressman in DC

it would be interesting to find out who he worked for

Bump

Follow the money, anons.

Just put 6 gorrilian on your credit card goy, I totally won't ask for more money next year!
These fucking kikes

Lloyds of London is another curiosity that helped kick start MOAS

they are known to insure many hollywood star body parts like hair, smiles ect..

not at all a spoopy building...

bump

bumpity

What's going on user? Explain it autistically as fuck though because I'm not following any of this.

>HH

MOAS is the agency that runs boats tot "rescue" migrants that capsize

rumoured to maybe be coordinating with human trafficker in Africa

there is a prosecutor in sicily filing a lawsuit against ngos in europe for doing this

>yes goy, get in more debt to pay for immigrants gibs.

Sad thing is eurocucks will probably fall for it.

Video related
>Video related
Video related
>Video related
Video related
>Video related
Video related
>Video related
Video related

Explain more and give more of a background, as it stands this just seems like a Seth Rich distraction.

>tangiers group
>still doesn't know about the african union and the psychosis of the fiat dollar.
>probably doesn't know the arab spring was actually the CIA spring
>might not even believe who the cia actually works for
>probably heard if but doesn't recognize that the beast system of revelation is none other than the international banking cabal
>thinks child sacrifice is just a mythical meme
>probably scoffs at Jesus

Bump.

keep up the work friends
pursue truth and don't be a faggot
do what you can
godspeed

Can I assume that Lloyds Bank (not insurance) is in on this too?

I own a lot of ticker LYG, and have made fat stacks of money. Look at their year-to-date stock chart.

Now I'm pissed at them, if they are part of this.

>is probabbly a shill trying to derail thread

shareblues masters are somewhere in here

Another big one is IRI.

iri.org

>IRI encourages democracy in places where it is absent, helps democracy become more effective where it is in danger, and shares best practices where democracy is flourishing

These guys were big involvement in the (((Arab spring))). They set up political parties in Europe to push immigration.

also

THIS is our secret weapon

discoverthenetworks.org/

Who cares? You'll call them out and be ignored. If you even become big enough of a threat, you'll disappear. Nothing will change unless there is a hard reset.

oh yeah, International Center for Transitional Justice

THIS IS A BIIIIGGE ONE

Kuwait

Look into kuwait my friend

Sharia Banking and Finance, they are making inroads to the Uk and Europe

We are winning the meme war.

I'm an analyst that covers Lloyd's of London ama.

migrants lower wages in eurocuck countries
capitalists profit while the population suffers

>money is the root of all evil

whats this conflict zone medical insure thing about

prnewswire.com/news-releases/conflict-zone-medical-insurance-launched-by-tangiers-group-204263741.html

It's just specialty hazard insurance. People pay higher premiums and expect a higher payout of the for. Nothing biggie unless you were trying to commit fraud, but Lloyd's is pretty profitable so I don't think that is the case.

specifically targeting the activists and journalists going to places like syria

battleface.com/blog/?_ga=1.222294232.1996150758.1487153846

Yeah, I get it. I wouldn't think it anything of it. It's no different than an NFL player getting insurance. In the sense of hazard insurance so their families will be fine if they die or become a burden.

tangiersgroup.com/

Migrant Offshore Aid Station is operated by the founder of Tangiers Group

they are the ones operating the boats under scrutiny by a prosecuter in sicilly

related to

bump

dig through their websites

bump
This is why this board is filled with hate-women threads and other trivia

pretty sure I can comprehend it. So can our corrupt politicians.

exsanguinate this

Also

Tangiers Group is based on Malta

have some interesting subsidiaries

no one is really interested in digging?

pol has fallen