News source

Where do you get your news from?
What makes you believe their claims?

You're looking at it.

This, I trust these fucking autists more than Fox,CNN,MSNBC.

This fucking site, which says a lot of the current state of the news media.

/thread

What happens when you see two opposing opinions? There are threads with user's arguing all the time.

Damn, never thought of it that way. I guess I really need CNN to do my thinking for me after all.

Hardly. There are news sources beyond CNN and not CNN.

this. also, consecutive repeating numbers help to substantiate any claim.

Nothing really, the one who is lying or comes here unprepared is usually btfo by proofs and shittly drawn mspaint images.

Sup Forums
by actually researching the claims and coming to a conclusion

Personally, it allows me to see every side of the argument -- even the autistic sides -- and once reviewing the presented story I can formulate my own opinion

Research how? Wouldnt it all eventually lead back to a MSM source?

half the time pictures, videos ect are posted here first, and uncencored crime scene stuff never gets shown on the news anyway.

Sup Forums
digits

>Twitter
>Russia Today
>Al Jazeera

Autist here. I just know how the internet works. Also it helps to know the right people.

>What makes you believe their claims?

Video evidence. Anything less is fake news.

MSM is full of shit and their (((sources))) are unreliable.

You asked this earlier.

If you want my answer, ask me in person.

Only then could you believe.

Where do you get your news and why do you believe it?

Anonymous5

>Reply
That secrect will not be revealed here. But I will say this, autistic beings can detect each other's presence via the internet.

Nobody implied that, you fucking moron.

A mix of Reddit, Sup Forums and drudge report.

ZeroHedge

The only thing to be learned from the MSM is that something slightly related to the headline might have happened. My "news" source is "aggregating information from several sources (including Sup Forums which is basically the only good place for unfiltered discussion) on all sides and then formulating an opinion".

Why the fuck would I trust any journalist?

Why do I need a middle man between reality and my perception of it?

If there's a video, I'll watch it and formulate my opinion.

If there's not a video, it may as well have not happened.

I try to get my news from several sources...
International: F24
National: PBS Newhour, CBS, Newsmax (conservative ). Internet (?)
To limit your sources limits your ability to see through the propaganda, that they want you to think!

This graphic should be renamed "News outlets ranked in descending order in terms of Jewish influence."

I get my news from Sup Forums and there is nothing to make me believe any of it. I like to dig through shit myself rather than be spoon-fed shit by a talking head.

Personally, I get my news from places like Reddit, CNN, The Independent, and The Guardian.

That way, I know exactly the opposite of what happened. Simply flip the script and bam! real news.

Credible sources and Sup Forums and from my twitter feed and make my own opinion

This as well

Whoever has the better memes

You must never get caught up in the idea that it is true just because I like how it sounds. The truth is seldom pleasant and they will tell you what you want to hear to get your money, vote, blood, children, &ideals to eventually conform to their ideals.

>asking for a friend
fuck off CIA nigger i get all my news from God via TempleOS

You know in 1984 were he has to revise the projected numbers with the new numbers, but in fact none of it was ever made.

Thats news. It is all fake. It is designed to instilling the correct bias.

Aka wholecloth propaganda.

Love that Book, movie even worse is the fact they all came to that their society would collapse with out the lie. Says something about the structure of modern economies.