i hope so
baddies have awesome powers

;_;

le edgy retard

Duh

>trying to salvage western civilisation from the jaws of peak degeneracy
>bad guys

no.

>In his own interpretation of Elton’s iconic hit, Iranian filmmaker and refugee Majid Adin reimagines “Rocket Man” to tell a whole new story of adventure, loneliness and hope. The Cut, proudly supported by YouTube, invited filmmakers to create the first official music videos for three of Elton John’s most famous songs

No propaganda here guys. None at all. Nope.

Only in Orwellian double speak

We're just so overwhelmingly right it's impossible to grasp for most of the people who have the power to stop this extinction of our race.
It's not my fault for wanting to feel like I deserve to exist, and that my skin color doesn't mean I'm not human because my desire for equality is just as good as everyone else.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with saving humanity.

Even the baddies work to save themselves.

fpbp

i like the music, not the music video. John Elton is talented, even though he is gay, i don't think anyone can deny that.

Glad my intuition about these videos was right. Saw these garbage heaps shitting up my youtube front page and refrained from watching them.

It sucks that people don't want our race to exist because I want to feel like I deserve to exist, and if prevented I am oppressed, logically speaking.
So I guess that just because of my skin color I should deal with this and keep my mouth shut?
Always just get personal attacks from everyone except here, I Have A Dream

If you were the baddie, you wouldn't be asking that question to begin with.

posting superior rocket man

youtube.com/watch?v=5hARDXYz2io

There's nothing wrong about advocating for your race and people

Lefty here. the secret to knowing if you are evil is to check if you are a human being. if you are a human being, you are a piece of trash.

Fuck you, right in your filthy maple sucking, Tim Horton blowing mouth for posting this horseshit. Go get fucked in by your substitute drama teacher cuck of a president, while your father watches and cries. Pointless, Useless fuck of a beaver infested forest filled with french trash Go back to fucking Reddit!

>We're just so overwhelmingly right it's impossible to grasp for most of the people who have the power to stop this extinction of our race.
>It's not my fault for wanting to feel like I deserve to exist, and that my skin color doesn't mean I'm not human because my desire for equality is just as good as everyone else.