FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Sup Forums

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Sup Forums

I had finally made it became a normie had a qtpie conservative aryan virgin GF who loved me and you ruined it all. I brought up that I think blacks have lower IQ's than whites and that jews have to much power and she got super pissed at me and left. She hasnt talked to me at all in the last 3 days and I think she blocked my number. We were going to get married. Not sure what im going to do now except get blackout drunk alone everynight. Never reveal your power level in real life. Sup Forums memes have literally ruined my life.

It was going to happen eventually, either now or you get divorced in a year or two.

Should have married that bitch first you dumb piece of shit. Oh well you're lying anyway she was probably a shitskin,.

She made about the same amount of money as me so It wouldnt even be bad if she divorced me + she is from a conservative christian family so I dont think she would divorce me.
She is actually slavic but she has blond hair blue eyes and Im not a heritage fag

Nope. She find a richer or more attractive male than you. Every single women adopts their boyfriends ideologies, opinions. You know why? Because women are evolutionary attracted to the most powerful males whom they can trust. If she trusts her partner's phisical and mental abilities, she will adopt his wiews as her own or at least she wont dare to openly conflict with his opinions.

Look at the voting behaviours of married and unmarried women. Majority of unmarried women votes for left wing parties but majority of married women votes for right wing parties. Because they adopt their husbands' right-wing opinions.

Lift, eat healty, read about how to influence people, read about stoicsm. Show that you are strong man and know what you are up to. You can turn every single woman to what ever you want.

Yeah teach em you hairy turk fuck. Don't forget to teach him how to gang rape women in Europe like you all do.

>Don't forget to teach him how to gang rape women in Europe like you all do.
White males are pussies. They cant dare to harm women.

This is true but almost everyone in the west is hard wired against racism from years of indoctrination even if the facts are on your side.

Kind of hard for your women to form their own opinions when your buying them off your family members at 3 or 4 years old. Savages.

you must be young but don't wrory youll learn (through pain)

Dont think I'll ever find one like her again unfortunately

What i said is a universal thing. It applies for Peruvian women, African women, Chinese women etc. It even applies for the western women who are becoming sluts at 12.

>Dont think I'll ever find one like her again unfortunately
THAT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT. SHE ISNT A UNICORN. GO OUTSIDE AND TALK TO OTHER WOMEN.

kek.

>We were going to get married.
topkek

You don't realize it now maybe but you've been saved. If you can't reveal your power level to the one you naively thought you "loved", you're whole stupid relationship was a sham and you won't regret anything once you snap the fuck out of the delusion that it was anything less than a sham. Truth is on your side and you've got your bros here.

You have to learn how to first not be a dumbass and not even entertain the thought of choosing a bluepilled normie chick. You can reveal your power level if you stop being stupid about it.

>Sup Forums memes have literally ruined my life.
Sup Forums "memes" (aka truth) will someday save your life when you man the fuck up and break out of your "wonder years." Be grateful for your knowledge.

>slav
>white
next thread please.

>you're whole
>*your whole

Girls like her literally make up like 1% of the population so I just dont picture myself finding another one, most of them are already married so it is more like .1%
I'd rather have a great life and not reveal my power level than be a dumb unemployed drunk who shit posts on Sup Forums all day

If she got that mad she's probably burned coal before dude, trust me. I had a gf that claimed to hate blacks and told me that her dad hated blacks etc... about a year after we broke up I saw her with a nigger. Just move on, they'll pay the toll eventually.

You poor little fag

>Anyone actually believing this false flag propaganda.

that's pretty funny desu

Definitely hasnt burned coal as I took her virginity and there are literally no blacks where we live.

Good riddance. If you don't want to live a life of truth, you're just lying to yourself. There's no such thing as a "great life" playing the bluepilled bitch-slapped cuck.

She leaned conservative but I think the Sup Forums stuff was just way to much for her.