Is pic related a front for the globalists? I google them and (((Rotary International))) shows up as related...

Is pic related a front for the globalists? I google them and (((Rotary International))) shows up as related. Plus I've read there's somewhat of an overlap between it and the (((Freemasonry))) when it comes to membership.

bump

It's literally just a group for public speaking. They're not even as organised as Rotary or Lions.
Source: A friend joined recently to cure his fear of public speaking.

Rotary and the Lions are supposedly just "public service clubs" though, but they're infested to the brim with freemasons, have masonic ideals and were founded by masons.
I thought of joining this because of wanting to overcome shyness and meet new people, but I'm a bit worried about it. Also the local chapter has their meetings at the same place used by the female freemason lodge.

>Rotary and the Lions are supposedly just "public service clubs" though
Well, they are. They're both good and bad, like all alms giving groups. Good intentions, but creates dependency.
> but they're infested to the brim with freemasons
Lol @ infested. And yea, because the older Masons don't understand Masonry, so they think it's a charity too.
>I thought of joining this because of wanting to overcome shyness and meet new people
Apparently it is great for that. I'm not sure of the cost, but they worked wonders for my m8. But he'd already become comfortable with memorising and talking to groups after becoming a Mason. So it's just about what methods you'd be comfortable with. Especially since TMs get sent to pretty much any public event to be the life of the party.

>Especially since TMs get sent to pretty much any public event to be the life of the party.
Sounds exciting
>But he'd already become comfortable with memorising and talking to groups after becoming a Mason.
This only confirms my suspicions lol

I guess you could describe this organization as globalist. Lots of people high in agreeableness and openness, and they're committed to inclusion and diversity. I still go to the meetings though, because there isn't really any alternatives and they have a lot of great resources in the form of their booklets/personal development tracks.

I'm a Distinguished Toastmaster. It's just a leadership and public speaking club for intellectuals. Don't worry your pretty little head. In SanFrancisco, many member work at embassies.

>Sounds exciting
Yea, like getting sent to the Mayor's Ball. It was apparently an awesome sink/swim moment, and he swam.
>This only confirms my suspicions lol
That joiners join?

>intellectuals
It's a special camp for people who aspire to be better used car salesmen. Or in Wayne Lambright's case, employed for anything at all (not ever happening, btw).

suck a bag of dicks Lambright
also you're not an intellectual
Sounds like the meeting people part of it lost most of its appeal to me then. Maybe I should try to join some sort of sports club. Yacht clubs sound like they offer great value socially-wise but I can't really afford joining one right now. Maybe in some years.

>That joiners join?
That people in it are likely to be Masons

I only know of two TM members who are brothers. But people who join one group area always likely to join others. It's a psychological thing.

I'm sure you can do well if you try.

>brothers
so you're a compass-wielding member of the lodge?

>do well if you try.
what did you mean by this?

Yea, but not TM or Rotary, or anything else.

I went to one. This fucking mudslime loved it and talked about God during one of his sessions but the next week everyone was shitting on Jesus. Pretty obvious where their allegiences lie.

>Yea
Why would you do that?
Fuck, if I had any doubts, now I'm sure.
>DROPPED

They're allowed to do that? Madness.

>Why would you do that?
Rule Britannia.

>Rule Britannia.
>the eternal anglo strikes again

*Briton
Not so much Anglo.

what's the difference? Also it's a meme you dip

I'm quite aware. The difference being that Anglos are Germanic and from the east, where Britons are natives from the west.

Am a peon of their group. All I know is it's a public speaking group. I don't see any problematic elements, just public speaking.

I do know they think we can all learn from each other and speak together. It is at least useful at the bottom levels.