Trump ends refugee limit

>thehill.com/homenews/administration/335391-state-department-quietly-drops-refugee-admission-quotas-report
He's completely going back or failing at everything

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8DJ2L
archive.is/PNWn8
foxnews.com/world/2017/01/30/polish-fm-says-trump-has-right-to-ban-immigrants.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are they Christian, Yazidi, Druze, or Shia refugees?

he's blackmailed by the juif

Meanwhile, Justin Trudeau has decreased the number of refugees allowed into Canada, and revoked more citizenships than the previous Conservative Prime Minister.

>Trudeau government revoking citizenship at much higher rate than Conservatives
>The numbers show that the Trudeau government has used the law far more aggressively than the Harper government itself.
archive.is/8DJ2L

>The Prime Minister’s refugee-friendly branding has veiled Canada’s fortress policies
>Just last month, the government quietly capped applications for private sponsorship of refugees from war-torn Syria and Iraq. The number now accepted? A mere one thousand. In other words, many desperate and endangered people will not be able to come to Canada, despite there being groups ready to welcome and host them.
>And of those refugees, nearly half were privately sponsored by citizens, not the government itself. Trudeau has outsourced his responsibility to ordinary people, but has not been shy to claim the benefits to his image.
archive.is/PNWn8

I for some reason don't believe this
solely because Trump bailed out a few euro countries from taking in refugees
foxnews.com/world/2017/01/30/polish-fm-says-trump-has-right-to-ban-immigrants.html

but then again
>thehill

wahabists

thanks america, maybe we will get 4999 per week instead of 5000

citation?

wtf I can't defend that.

Well then. I guess it's 6485810 dimensional Zero-G Mikado

>but then again fox news
It cites a new York Times article, and pull your head out of your ass as to liberal/conservative sites. Information is information, just be smart enough to sort out fact and spin.

everything that has nothing to do with saudi arabia or qatar is what GRONARD GRUMFGH defines as terrorist, why would he bring those in?

Well he is helping the refugees just not as much as they expect.
I am perfectly ok with this.

He probably said "Fuck it"

Stop being a blackpill faggot autiste and give me a real citation that positively identifies the religion and ethnicity of the people he brought in.

>Despite repeated efforts by President Trump to curtail refugee resettlements, the State Department this week quietly lifted the department’s restriction on the number of refugees allowed to enter the United States.

Trump didn't do shit. He's tried to stop them, cunts are going rogue trying to sabotage him.

Whoa whoa whoa wait up gimme a sec

I need a basic gestalt ASAP

THERE ARE ENOUGH FUCKING BURQAS IN MY APARTMENT COMPLEX REEEEEEEEEEEE

I swear to fucking Allah if this is true I'm done defending this fucker

So why can't Tillerson fix this? Is he not in charge of the DoS?

Is this true.
Also is this trumps doing or a rogue element of the state department?

YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET POL

I'm getting tired of all this winning

Trump's doing. He's a liberal New York kike after all.

Yeah the state department isn't an extension of his administration or anything

They are shitskins.

No no no user you see it wasn't trump who picked rextlerson. He was TRICKED INTO DOING IT!

>extension of his administration
Administration being a veritable swarm of people surrounding the potus. Extension of that implicating an even more general swarm
>kys

H1b is what Trump is policing more. Thats skilled labor.

H2b is the unskilled seasonal shite

>Jennifer Smith, a department official, reportedly notified refugee groups of the decision Thursday in an email stating that they could bring refugees to the U.S.

Americans are actually bringing them into their country? Europe atleast gets overrung but Burgers import them? Wow, so progressive!

Tillerson needs to be fucking shoah'd for this absolute faggotry

>instead of ~50,000 a YEAR it's now going to be~110,000 a YEAR
holy fuck we're doomed

This is literally the ONLY thing we wanted him to stay straight on. What a fucking cuck.

I thought trump would drain it. Why is it full of kike bankers and neocons?

It's time to balkanize now. Start joining your local separatist movements.

He ACTUALLY is a kike. He ACTUALLY wants mongrelized mindless one race consumers just to watch his fucking tv shows
>I_don't_want_to_live_on_this_planet_anymore.jpg

He literally handpicked Rex Tillerson, the head of the State Department.

4d chess

God fucking damnit.
We better at least get the wall after this leftist appeasement.
Fuck we really have no god damn say in the way the government is run.
Does this qualify as taxation without representation yet?

Yeah this is the last straw. I have no more patience or goodwill

Yes

Why don't you actually read the article so you can see that Trump had nothing to do with this? Go spam him on twitter to get his attention if you care so much so he can step it.

Yes.

>kiked State Dept.
>Trump
keep me posted

It literally says right there that he didn't do this

Yeah that's me being an idiot, I'll own up it. I just didn't like the way it was worded

Time to water the tree of liberty, then.

Make
Amerifats
Goyim
Asshats

see this
that was my initial reaction too, but this user is right. A bit drunk so it took me a sec to make the connection

At what point do we stop caring what specific part of our government is cucking us?

This is the most likely hypothesis.

He should just say "fuck it" and go out a hero, but he doesn't have the balls.

Trudeau is a true Machiavellian. He says what he has to say to not draw attention, but in reality he is really a staunch race warrior.

>more brown people

He also picked all deputy Secretary of State and could fire them at any time as coney showed us. Stayed cuck pol.

Harper, conservative as he was, was also a milquetoast cuck. Trudeau might be a bit of a sjw but also has his dick well grasped

Just the other day I told a Burger and a Leaf that we were taking over their countries.
Their counterargument was
>muh Trump

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SUCK
MY
BROWN
COCK

Harper only planned on 10k refugees over 3 years

Maybe read the article, you fucking dildo.
You get no enchilada from me

WTF is this true? What the fuck happened with drive them out?

This is a good thing because now democrats will like Trump now.

sad that Sup Forums doesnt care.
this thread should have more than 200 posts already

Time to start meme-ing this shit to wake up the sheep. Start dumping rapefugee memes with major US city backgrounds

>The number of refugees entering the U.S. could double as a result of the lifted restrictions, refugee advocates told the newspaper. The leap could go from 830 a week for the first three weeks of May to over 1,500 a week by next month.