This is absolutely disgusting...

This is absolutely disgusting. The fact the paid thieves can come and take your shit and then extort you further for your personal effects inside is outrageous. This is a pretty hard time for me and it's gotten worse. Fuck the American dream it's been dead ages ago.

>buy shit you can't afford
>bitch when the piper comes to collect

Literally a nigger. Congratulations.

Cuz we have such a stable job markets and situations dont change, are you really that salted

>Wah I'm poor
>Ur mad
Kek

>"buying" goods on credit

This literal good goy

PAY DEBTS

I'm 36 and have literally never had this problem

>credit
>your
Good goy.
The American Dream was built on layaway, not credit.

Pay your bills.

And if it's shit you can't pay for, don't fucking get it.

Worked at a foreclosure lawfirm for a while and I'd see this dumb shit all the time. Dude makes $40k a year, gets a $500k loan, and spends it on dumb shit. Then acts surprised and mad when we show up to take it back.

>buy stuff with other peoples money
>you don't pay them back
>they take the stuff you bought
literally nothing is wrong with this

Oh hey, I use to live in Fort Walton Beach! I was station at Hurlburt Field!

Oh, and sorry about your car.

>live in debt
>expect not to be treated like shit

Kind of reminds me of the Great Depression, or should I say the Bank Repossession.

Sorry you're up shit creek user. The normalization of the use of so much usury credit is ultimately toxic to society.

Seems like your behind more than 3 months on your car payment.

Sucks buddy. I feel for you. Only thing I can recommend is try to get famalam to spot you 4 months worth of payments, and negociate with the creditor to drop the payment amount / interest rate and give you a grace period. Explain your situation. That car if it hits auction wont fetch more than 5 grand. If that. You will still be liable for the difference. At the end of the year you will get a 1099 Form with the difference and owe 34% taxes of that amount.

>before I left Texas broke up with ex
>she kept our brand new Jeep Liberty
>owed 12k on it, both names on title
>didnt even make one payment
>gets repo'ed
>Sold at auction for 8500 (2 years old still under warranty)
>got 1099 for 3500 and had to pay more than 1000 to IRS
>Chrysler Financial would have settled for 9k in cash but bitch didnt want her name off the title
>told me she would steal it back if she ever saw me with it
>said fuck it, let the bank auction it off, wont give that bitch the pleasure of ever seeing the car again
>only great thing about it was she left her cell phone in there with tons of nudes, which I with the personal possessions in the car

Like in all seriousness, try to get that taken care off. A repo will automatically disqualify you from any job requiring credit check (lost a gig as Assistant Warden at private prison because of that repo on my record). Pawn your shit, donate plasma, go on a ramen noodle and ketchup packet tomato soup diet if need be...

HAHAHAHA classic FWB white trash. I saw a bitch walking her dog in heels the other day. Shoulda bought a beater or a bike.

What did she do when she found out the bank auctioned it?

Called me crying apologizing and her new BF eventually sent me money order for 1400$ because she was depressed about it.

1post????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>buy a car you cant afford
>upset when you dont make your payments and it gets reposessed

I guess next time you should

Usury is sin

HAHAHAHA

you jews have to take come of the responsibility too. stop giving credit to stupid people you know cant afford it