JUST a friendly reminder that he's going to be sentenced under Commiefornia's 3 strikes law and is going away for life

JUST a friendly reminder that he's going to be sentenced under Commiefornia's 3 strikes law and is going away for life

>inb4 Antifa/Drumpfkin shills saying he's getting probation

2 strikes: sentence doubled, consecutive, and 80% before parole (vs 50% normally)
3 strikes: 25-LIFE, consecutive

>multiple strikes can and do arise from 1 incident

But that's irrelevant because they're SEPARATE crimes

Also PC1170(h)(3) is a law that mandates any jail time must be served in prison and not county jail. Assault w/ a deadly weapon is 2-4 years in prison or 1 year county. The DA charged the wobbler as a felony, counting as strikes under California's 3-Strike law.

PC12022.7(a) is a grievous bodily harm enhancement, which adds 3-6 years consecutive to the underlying sentence in STATE prison.

So here are the scenarios:

>1 conviction
2-4 plus 3-6 = 5-10 years in state prison
>2 convictions
3 strikes kicks in: DOUBLE TIME & consecutive
10-20 years per strike
= 20-40 years w/ 80% served before parole
>3+ convictions
= 25-life PER STRIKE (THE MASK BECOMES A STRIKE AS WELL GOING FROM 180days COUNTY TO 25-LIFE)
>125 years to 5 life sentences

The mask charge is 6 months in county jail, but it will be treated as an aggravating factor for sentencing under 3 strikes, so the judge is very unlikely to "strike a strike", which they never do anyways if the most recent strike is a violent felony. If he gets convicted of 2 violent felonies (2 strikes), the mask charge goes from a 6 month county to 25-life

>He's looking at a minimum of 5-10 years in prison, good chance of 20-40 years with 80% before parole or min 125 years to 5 life sentences

>JUST

PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x1qP5GKM8xM
youtube.com/watch?v=x1qP5GKM8xM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bail isn't set at $100,000 for a guy they're not expecting to do prison time.

TAKE YOUR BETS GENTLMEN AND LADIES

WILL HE BE FORCED TO BECOME A NAZI TO SAVE HIS LILY WHITE ASS, OR WILL HE BECOME A BUTT BOY FOR TYRONE AND THE CRIPS/BLOODS?

The Aryan boys will never accept him for obvious reasons and the niggers and spics hate him because he's not one of them. He's fucked and it's perfect.

For real. If I was this fuck I'd want a legitimate criminal defense attorney who would give me the best chance of cutting a deal without prison time.

God damnit, these threads have been comfy.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SEND ERIC IN HIS PRISON CARE PACKAGE, ANONS?

I'm going to send him Antifa propaganda (4x6 of course) to hang in his cell. (This will make it passed censoring)

The Aryan Brotherhood will surely know to stay away from and FEAR our ANTIFA Brother!

As user pointed out in the last thread, he has an Iron Front tattoo, so he's going to be a butt boy for the skinheads while they remove his forearm skin with a toothbrush.

One user wants to send him photos of bicycle locks kek

Will never happen.

2 year max. Then probation.

Send him a single picture of pepe, and write "for our brother on the inside"

Ok faggots here is the final copy of the letter I will go ahead and send to eric later or whenever i get stamps.....
Pic related, its the letter. give me an image.

He did some very violent shit, user PLUS he has a prior record. He's getting some prison time for sure. I'm expecting 5 years.

His lawyer getting trolled today. Starts at around 7 minutes in.

youtu.be/x1qP5GKM8xM

Eric also has an "Iron Front tattoo, an anti Nazi militia. Pic related. I'm guessing they will put him in the P.C. unit for that.

Do

And I'm an actual attorney who actually read the statute just now. The language is reasonably clear, and there is clear case law holding that the legislative intent is to punish people for recidivism.

I just want to give me an actual argument, either showing that my reading of the statute is plainly wrong, contravened by some other statutory definition, or has been interpreted by the courts to mean otherwise. As I explained, Fuhrman is not on point here.

It may well be that trial court judges would summarily deny the motion not to apply the three-strikes enhancement in this scenario, but even if that's the case, without controlling case law, would be doing his clients a serious disservice by failing to preserve the argument for appeal.

Well shit, thanks for ruining my pot, i was going to make MILLIONS!!!

Video of zionist-paid mega jew lawyer trying to shill his way out of this in front of the media
youtube.com/watch?v=x1qP5GKM8xM
>based Sup Forums neckbeard lawyer outjews him at 14 minutes.

Sorry no.

Standard plea especially in Alameda.

All non-attorneys will now make my sides explode.

re-roll

this. no one will take him in, they'll tax him and beat the fuck out of him if he gets uppity. if he runs to protective custody, he'll be marked as no good by everyone in the main yard and PC yards also have gangs that extort you, if he goes to solitary confinement he'll go insane in a few months of being in there.

>this giant autistic post
>he gets out with 6 months probation

We'll see.

This is technically correct. However california has a poor record of following their own laws. When it comes to life sentences as well as politicized cases. You strike me as an optimist but I'll believe it when I see it.

AB never allows in cucks, he's either got a future as a cocksleve or in a body bag
HOPE AB GETS HIM

Also somebody find out who is representing him. Just in case it is interesting.

He
Is
A
California
Public
Defender

You are retarded if you think reading the statute gives you more insight than him. Are you fresh out of law school?

Some Soros Jew apparently. Not even a real criminal lawyer.

They are gonna play the 'lets make a deal' game. If the evidence actually does stack up - they will carry it on until right before it goes to the box (jury), and then thats when he will take the deal because his lawyer advises it.

Jury trials cost a county like Alameda a minimum of 30 grand to even get started.

Source: somebody who has been on both sides of the system. Took a case to Jury against my lawyers advice and actually won. But these are the games you must play.

Aside from having to refigure his way of thinking and life through this process, his actual biggest hurdle here is dealing with 5 year felony probation. Search clauses, curfew and restitution will have him in a very difficult spot once he's released. Thats how the revolving door starts spinning -

Source: I am the only person I have ever met that actually made it through 5 year felony probation without ever being remanded.

Even if he can pull it off its gonna be the shittiest 5 years he ever spent especially playing that game in an Alameda county court. There's a bit of reverse racism that happens in the process and they hold white rich kids like him way more accountable for their actions. Strictly because they can squeeze more money out of them - or their parents in the process.
Ive been through it. That is when he will flip his script and start thinking differently.

He deserves everything he's gonna get.

When he shows up to Superior court and watches nigger after nigger show up in raggedy ass clothes and be stupid as fuck about their buisiness get slid right out like they didnt even need to show up - thats when this guy will start to understand that white priv is not an actual thing.

Alameda Co. user # 20.5 out.

third option, he takes the easy way out through the morgue.

He's been charged with four counts of ADW in the same proceeding. While your point is probably correct, that treating it differently creates a perverse incentive for the state to try and convict the separate offenses in separate trials and *then* seek a three-strikes enhancement, I see no case law on that either.

Honestly, I think you might've articulated a great argument for distinguishing Fuhrman, rather than your apparent argument—that the perverse incentive and waste of resources means that the court would just allow the three-strikes enhancement to occur where all three occur within the same proceeding.

What did you do to end up with a felony and 5 years of babysitting?

just use this

This is probably the most obvious choice, the fuckers life was ruined well before he got arrested

>You are retarded if you think reading the statute gives you more insight than him.

You are actually retarded.

These fucking retards should NOT be politicizing this. Just sit the fuck down, he's a violent offender with 3 strikes as OP says. Don't give (((California))) a reason to let him off.

Roll

Don't say "I can only" in two consecutive sentences

So fucking close

Those are his only options. Leftists should know best - Lock Up is on msnbc.

What happened to the user who was mailing Pepes to everyone he could think of?

Use this

>Be Antifa in prison
>Get raped by blacks because you're white
>Get raped by white skinheads because you're anti-white
Sad!

Who is the prosecutor? Being California it could be Mary Poppins.

Let's not forget, his career is basically fuckholed and with that felony charge he is not going to be getting any jobs at any public institutions. To top that, it will affect his ability to gets loans, rent a home, get hired period, etc.

Source: I have a non-violent felony charge (not conviction) on my record and it fucked with me constantly until I had it dismissed and expunged. An actual violent conviction would probably ruin my fucking life.

>I am astonished that you have finally reached the multicultural, equal community you always fought for.
>I am astonished
Better?

Re-roll

You're probably a 1L huh.

No idea

Dan siegal. He's got a Wikipedia page.

winrar winrar

WINNER

this

kek

We have to insist the judge not show any leniency to this STRAIGHT WHITE MMMMMMMALE!

>going away for life
if you call that a life

kek

bog'd

He won't even get it

Much. Good job. The love letter tone is wonderful

ROLL

Winner winner chicken dinner.

KEK PLZ

Topkek

Even better. He won't have internet access in the pokey so he'll be wondering what the fuck he's looking at for months. Maybe it will drive him nuts.

What are his priors?

Worst get of all time...

His lawyer is not a public defender
Also the lawyer will talk eric out if plea deals.
Eric clanton is going to get blacked

He's a FUCKING WHITE MALE, and this is a first offense (I assume). He'll get off relatively easily, but his record is going to (Allah willing) keep him out of academia.

please use this pic

Nope, I'm actually a practicing, licensed attorney. How about you?

dont forget to also send a copy of the quick rundown.

>its in comic sans
Kek

this

>white gangs wont take him
whites are outnumbered in prisons, more organised and deadly yes, but still outnumbered. yea hes probably gonna get raped, bu he will still need to sit with the white guys and if any nigger comes over he will need to prove himself and be the first to jump into any fight.

this will happen for about 3-5 years (unless he kills a nigger straight up) until he is considered a trusted member then some other cuck will take his place.

nigs and gooks wont take him
spics might take him and use him as a cum dump, but thats about it.
hes better off going with the white guys.

>hurr white gangs wont take him because hes a commie
the only people all prision gangs don't take in are pedophiles and the hannibal lecter type serial killers. thinking because hes a commie and AB are ''nazis'' is retarded

>he has an Iron Front tattoo

Haha holy shit he won't last a day

show your id with your BAR or you're full of shit.

black out the details if you want.

125 years is so autistic. He's getting 6 months then a few years of probation.

It will be interesting.
There might be a "white privilege" angle to play in all this.
>if a black or hispanic guy were charged he would be in prison
Just to use their ammo against them.

>the only people all prision gangs don't take in are pedophiles and the hannibal lecter type serial killers. thinking because hes a commie and AB are ''nazis'' is retarded
I mean...they wouldn't be good Nazis if they let an antifa faggot in, would they?

That's the best part. He may even think that's who's writing him.

SJW super lawyers. you can't make this shit up. Sup Forums is the best non fiction on the net

>Siegel & Yee wins $3.35 million for former Fresno Firefighter in gender bias case
nuke america
or at least wherever these people are located and a large surrounding area

Im going to call the law office and ask if they respect all 68 genders

Kek, I didn't realize that. I hope the skinheads aren't too dumb to recognize it.

ReallyMakesYouThink.gif

He'll have a while to digest that one

Maybe. I just hope he doesn't go and kill himself before

His face photoshopped onto the Blacked picture.

He has an Iron Front tattoo so no skinhead is going to take him in. Best case scenario is being a prison wife for a big dicked juiced up Tyrone that will protect him from the other blacks.

I actually got charged with felony Vandalism for painting freight trains back in my younger days. Used to be heavy into the whole uhhh... urban street art movement. Or graffiti. Yes I am Banksy.

They threw a felony charge for each year they had been tracking me.

Yes I regret getting caught. No I do not regret the things I did.

They stacked three felony charges against me and I took it to Jury trial and beat it. Thinking I was in the clear and a smooth criminal I came to find out that a new case developed because of information that a former roomate turned in on me. He went into my room and took photos of all of my artwork after finding out there was a reward for me out of Alameda county.

10 years ago I may have been on this guys side. No more of that shit, as I have seen a new light on life and the way things actually need to work.

Felony 594. 6 month sentence to Santa Rita. 36 thousand dollar restitution. 5 year felony probation. 4 way search clause and a 10pm to 6am curfew.

Thats a lot of figures to throw out but I'm doing great and now I get paid to paint murals on walls in places like Oakland and Berkeley.

Switch your game up and get permission. Simple as that.

Natural - Lords crew.

Peace.

Close enough

Same. 12 years... member of two bars. Went to law school (Boalt of all places). Friend is a DA in Alameda. Father was a cop for 30 years in Alameda. So fuck you.

And I don't pretend to know more than others within their specific field because I can read a statute. A DA in Alameda is not going to take this trial.

>b-but I read a statute
I'm gonna listen to the practicing PD over a larper like you.

OH GOD DAMMIT

Do it

Fuck yeah /pol got this fucker shanked and raped. Praise Pepe

its not about that in prision, white guys will rape him, that's for being a commie, but they need the numbers, so theyll let him sit with them etc, but if there is ever a fight and he is there he would be forced to fight or hed end up dead or a cum dump to every group in prison. if he is there for life he will be fucked (literally) for the first 3-5 years) then after that he would have put some weight on, learnt how to fight, and would hate niggers and spics, by that time more cuck boys like himself will be there and they'll be the cum dump and he can finally get a rest. the only way he gets out of the rape period is if on the first day he walks up to a nigger/spic with some form of reputation and kills him or beats him up pretty bad. then maybe the white guys wont rape him