Australia hate thread

Australians are not fit for our pure white civilization.
Examples include:
youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs
youtu.be/1_oK076OApk
youtu.be/VEVKUE_ma00

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWrFOAKH2rI
youtube.com/watch?v=AJKQvHhSs8g
youtu.be/VEVKUE_ma00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those aren't Aussies those are animals

Well we wouldn't be in this situation if the British did their job properly.

I wouldn't be talking Kiwi you're even blacker than the ozzies

Fuck off back to mongolia you Aryan shill.

> australians
> aboriginals
pick one

British have a tendency to fuck up massively then blame others for their blunders...something you imitated quite accurately in your post.

You must be an Anglo

Kill yourself Bikey boi

DELET THIS
DON'T LUMP US BASED DEEP SOUTHERNERS WITH THE REST OF NZ

74% white vs your 61%, plus no niggers. Maybe you should check out Chicongo or Detroit before you go declaring places black.

Funny how the pombongs shipped their only alpha male citizens away to a prison colony turned paradise and then their country turned into shit,completely infested by shitskins and terrorists. What a time to be alive.

At least I have a navy

Australia literally is the promised land. Annexation of New Zealand when

Don't talk shit about our little brother.

Isn't the navy rife with fags?

Are all the Straya haters including faggot OP this beta?

>alpha

No, it's just u m8

>74% white
Fuck off you illiterate retard
74% of NZrs have at least one European ancestor
Read the study
The 74% includes whites Maori-white mixes, hapas, island-white mixes etc
Take away all the part nonwhites, and we are well under 70% white
In fact we probably are approaching 60% white now

My dad was Navy. He obviously had me..so he's not a fag. He also protected your asses from Soviet subs.
Waste of a gif
You and ur little bro is a faget

That's pretty depressing. At least the south is rather pristine.

n-no senpai
t-the navy's n-not gay at all!

b-baka~
youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw

Correction: not a waste of a gif

Downloading new Mac software so internet naturally slower

Apologies fellow ameribro

Australia's cool. Remove Burger.

Village people were Oz not American, faggot.

This
South Island is the last white bastion in NZ
I recommend all white kiwis to move to the 90%+ white South Island to keep it white

This isn't even a kiwi hate thread

Nah. Too cold in winter.

You're right. This is a Burger hate thread. REMOVE BURGER.

>has niggers as the main singers.
>no niggers in aus.
>sing in american accents
how can you be this stupid?

South Island isn't cold
Southland (bottom of South Island) is on average the same temperature as England

Try me shitskin

Could you not be a copycat australian/euro
Only those countries have an inferiority complex towards America, and hide their insecurities by whinging and whining at America

No.

Men at work, village people, same shit

>their job

You were a penal colony, the unwanted trash of Britain.

Your job was to die, and you couldn't even do that you fucking dregs.

Op is a divide and conquer shill my friends.

>Gee I wonder who is behind this post

The Anglosphere stands together. This cuck burger is probably a shit skin illegal. Australia simply needs to finish removing the aboriginals and then it will be the most beautiful white country there is.

>speaking French
>Anglo

Ha
Americans are more Anglo than Canadians faggot

Okay fuck off because Men at Work are good you fucking edm faggot

>Gee I wonder who is behind this post

The Anglosphere stands together. This cuck burger is probably a shit skin illegal. Australia simply needs to finish removing the aboriginals and then it will be the most beautiful white country there is.

>it's a kiwi defending Oz episode

America would treat Kiwis so much better than Bruces, you know

You fat fags don't even have an official language. And you have a shit ton of illegals who speak Spanish.

Let us put our differences aside. We have enemies to defeat first.

We real kiwis know that
Remember half of """"""""""""""""""""""""New Zealanders"""""""""""""""""""""""""""' are immigrants or second gen immigrants so half the posters here aren't real kiwis
I'm of original colonial stock, so I'm a real kiwi

I watch Weedman give responses to journalist questions in two languages (French to prevent Quebec from seceding and joining the US) so don't you dare give me a lecture on national languages

You started it syrupnigger

>#2 on HDI

>it's now turned into an American dicksucking episode

Heh, America wins again

You and me both know that you made this thread just to bait Aussies but it only ended up baiting retarded flightless birds and their chink masters driving them into extinction by turning them into takeout at China King.

>#2 on HDI
>sniffing petrol just to get by
>we are the bikey bikey boys
>we are the bikey bikey boys

You never did respect our right to have a nuclear free zone, so we gave you the middle finger in 1984.

Aus has stood by us and lovingly called us cunts since the dawn of time.
How about you fuck off and leave us in peace?

>Being lectured by a 49% white country

Fuck off white hispanic

Basically yeh

DELETE THIS

HDI is a bullshit meme index
One of the 3 variables they use is "how many years of education"
They literally don't measure the quality and results of education, they only measure how many years of schooling a kid gets
This is why Finland, who has some of the best education in the world, gets very low HDI, because Finnish kids start school much later than most countries
Conclusion: HDI is a completely false ranking that is seen as credible by gullible retards

>Hating on waltzing Matilda
You can hate on abo shit but hating on a folk song that represents the bush spirit itself is shitty.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWrFOAKH2rI

Following the Guadalcanal Campaign, the division's Marines were sent to Melbourne, Australia for rest and refit. It was during this time that the division took the traditional Australian folk song "Waltzing Matilda" as its battle hymn. To this day, 1st Division Marines still ship out to this song being played

Americans once again have no culture to be proud of so they have to steal it from other European countries. Unless miley Cyrus and blm is culture then good job Yanks

t. Tony abo

>Hating on waltzing Matilda
>You can hate on abo shit but hating on a folk song that represents the bush spirit itself is shitty.
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZWrFOAKH2rI
>Following the Guadalcanal Campaign, the division's Marines were sent to Melbourne, Australia for rest and refit. It was during this time that the division took the traditional Australian folk song "Waltzing Matilda" as its battle hymn. To this day, 1st Division Marines still ship out to this song being played
>Americans once again have no culture to be proud of so they have to steal it from other European countries. Unless miley Cyrus and blm is culture then good job Yanks

Nobody cares because it's nigger music

t. #13

>it's nigger music
>nigger music
>nigger
>music
>coming from the land of the niggers

"""""American Culture"""""
Show me one American culture worth any damm without thieving it from other nations

American culture = the greatest space program in history
Do Australians learn anything in school?

Pffft every1 loves us and you know it.

Nope stolen from Nazi scientists and the soviets. Try again

Yep you landed on the moon. And now you let a heap of cucks remove your historical monuments. Wont be long and youll let them take that 2

youtube.com/watch?v=AJKQvHhSs8g

>anti-anglo d&c thread

AUSTRALIA. FIRST HILLS HOIST

Yeah but Polynesians are one of the best non-whites, like the Japanese. They were advanced enough to use the ocean currents to boat through the pacific as far as South America

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>australian education
Americans stole nothing from Soviets
German scientists willingly built rockets but that was it
Everything else in the American space program was done by Americans
The robotics, computing, Mars rovers, all the new chemicals and materials, etc were all American inventions to launch men into spaces
This is not including all the wholly American inventions after the moon landing, when American scientists put rovers on Mars and distant foreign bodies like Asteroids, and flew sattelites around Jupiter and out of our solar sytem
These were all done by Americans

yeah fuckin righto

>the state of Australia

AUSTRALIA INVENTED THE GOON SACK ASWELL

A bunch of Nazis go to America otherwise they get shot in the head they then proceed too themselves do 100% of all the work ending in America faking the moon landing otherwise
Really shit on them.

We wuz inventors n shiet dem Nazi's waz american boys I tell ya.
It's like Albert Einstein moving to China then the Chinese claiming he was Chinese.

I'm going to need one single scrap of culture America hasn't stolen from somewhere else.

Fuck off, Jamal

Fuck all you dropkick faggots

Of course Soviets did many great accomplishments, but get real commie, Americans won the space race
America is the ONLY country to land men on the moon
America is the ONLY country to operate rovers on Mars

you conspiracy cucks need to get a life

Fuck the US

Einstein was Jewish, goy.

Jews are the true master race.

t. 56%

fuck off amerilard, go suck some nigger cock for your kike masters

>youtu.be/VEVKUE_ma00
DONT YOU FUCKING DARE INSULT OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM BURGERSHIT

ITT: gay cunts that can't handle the bantz

this thread is shameful

Just one thing Austrailia, you're alright but could you stop killing off endangered species ? I might like to take my kid to a zoo in the future and show them what a fucking austrailian animal looks like. That's all.

Fucking this
Australians have a monstrous record for destroying endangered animals and they don't even care
They're building one of the worlds largest mines right by the Great Barrier Reef
They destroyed 35% of intact forests in 2000 by 2013 due to mining

Top zozzle. Just like their 'My country 'tis of thee' which is actually God save the King/Queen

Our chinese masters can do what they want

shut the fuck up you greenie faggot, the reef dying has nothing to do with us and the mining is all in the fucking desert

>tuckbox
brings back memories ;_:

lol @ pic

There are some forests in the arid regions of Australia you dumb fuck, and mining corporations just bulldoze them over, destroying the homes of rare and unique wildlife found nowhere else in the world
You are also going to build one of the planet's biggest mines right next to the Great Barrier Reef
This will severely damage the reef
You have hepas of mines already in Gladstone, and they are severely damaging the reef
Start taking responsibility for your own country's actions you dumb convict and stop blaming everyone else

What would you know faggot