I'm muslim. And guess what? Tommorow I can't eat till 9:30 PM. FUCK

I'm muslim. And guess what? Tommorow I can't eat till 9:30 PM. FUCK.

I'm going to lose so much weight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyizRJwnIkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Leaf

Time to go buy some dates.

Do us a favor: If you get spiteful by seeing others out at dinner, kill yourself, not them.

>leaf

Sheeeeit sandniqqa, you think Ramada Inn makes you lose weight, just try doing meth.

>Leg

Why would you lose weight when you just eat at night ? its very unhealthy you are not using any energy at night so you get even more fat

lol nope
a massive feast at that time completely negates any potential weight loss

don't forget to make a toddler jerk you off since that's legal during ramadan

>leaf
>muslim

get out

I'm making ham and eggs for breakfast tomorrow.

>A Leaf

EVERY FUCKING TIME

I'll eat an extra burger for you, faggot.

> allah is not real you only need to look at something unhealthy like ramadan

Don't forget to carry on Islamic tradition and fuck your cousin during the holiest of times.

is that a problem?

sex/sexual interaction is forbidden during ramadan

You should really go eat a Baconator.

Just blow yourself up, you can eat in heaven with your 72 virgins.

Is that why all the guys I saw jumping around last Eid looked so happy?

if you're not going by the time zone of the cube you're fucking it up and Allah will judge you for it

better google a world clock

>starving yourself because a magical fairy from a bronze age book says so

>bronze age
>Islam
"""Intelectuales""" mexicanos

>when your a syrian refugee and youve been starving for weeks

>when you hope they all starve

Maybe it was because they were able to eat in daylight for the first time in a month?

no you're not. the time is midnight in a randomly selected canadian timezone. that means 46 hours of not eating, which is 1.9 days. the average person needs 2000 calories a day. rounding up that's 4000 calories you're burning. 4000 calories is over a pound of fat, but barely. so at most, you will lose a little over a pound of fat. of course if you count water weight it could be significantly more but that's not "real" weight loss and will come right back

in reality you probably ate heaps before this but then I don't know how your gay fasting rules work

What's so special about eating in the daylight? Can you have sex at night?

I've never tried, but I think I might go mad if I spent a whole month without fapping.

Because daylight is when people are usually awake?

stop being muslim
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyizRJwnIkQ

It's still dark when I wake up and dark when I go to sleep. I'd just have to go through the annoyance of not eating all day.

But like unless I could at least whack off at night I think that would drive me much more crazy to go for an entire month straight.

Cool story faggot

No one cares.

>anime
That shit is illegal in both Sharia law and Canadian law.

awful dad humor but I still kek'd. have this (you)

you should stop eating at all forever.

Sucks to be you. Meanwhile I'll be enjoying some nice, juicy bacon.

I fast 18-20+ hours and you don't see me complaining. Odin hung himself off the Yggdrasil for 9 nights and 9 days so it is the least I can do.
Suck it

Bacon is alright, but guess what? BEEF is better. I'd much rather have a slab of beef.

Btw if you're in the hospital write "HALAL" on the menu instead of choosing things. They'll give you BETTER food. Muslims get all the best stuff.

Décâlisse Mohammerde

>be muslim
>post anime girls
why?

Does he had full 3rd degree burns from doing that?

If you're white and you didn't grow up without, like, flashlights or anything, then you'd probably know the answer by now.

One of the first times a girl touched me on purpose was to trace out the blood vessels in my cheeks.

It's not a real Muslim, it's a progressive faggot who gets fucked by Ahmed refugees and thinks that makes him part of their "culture"

the slide threads couldn't be more obvious.

Try not being a faggot sandnigger. Alternatively, do your islamic duty and bomb parliament so I can have some neat news to watch.

holy shit rare flag

Did you put your peepee in her mouth?

You rape little boys and girls.
You are terrorist scum.
KYS

No. I guess maybe I should have, but all the chemistry was superficial anyway. Friend zone was the right thing in the long run.

She wound up humping one of my other friends, which was a better match.

Why not drive (east) to a different time zone? Also if they have to travel west (to a different time zone) does the time youre not allowed to eat increase?

if somebody has the shoop skills
add the just hair and a gun both pixelated to this image i'm replying to

Thought that was later, 1 month. Up here we do the opposite, you eat and try fatten your self in winter. One of the moon are reffing just that, and jól/christmas here we eat and eat fat food.
Pig here, but it varies from tribe to tribe

forgot pic.
>In the long run, you will not survive over there, get home

>can't
Why not? Just stick food in your mouth, chew, and swallow. Dummy!

What the kanker did he mean by this?

Im not muslim can i partake?

You'll lose so much more weight whenever you get around to jihading your local french Canadian preschool

Get a load of this niggerfaggot.

Hope you die, from the bottom of my heart desu!

more like moderately uncommon.

That's probably the same as intermittent fasting.

(leaf)