Why is the U.S. not allowed to have a wall on its southern border...

Why is the U.S. not allowed to have a wall on its southern border, but Mexico may without all the media/Leftist hysterics?

BECause democrats resettle in immigrants who vote left for the gimme dats in red states to fuck with elections

I can't wait for that wall. I want to be the first to go over it. Americans are too fat and lazy to stop me. They just talk a good game.

You would be too afraid to go over the wall and you know it.

that pic makes me want to die

because white people are stupid.

Because Americans are guilty about being the best

I want that god to knot me

Fuck off Pedro. You're either the skinny fuck with the giant guitar, or the fatass with the ukulele. You're not climbing anything.

We don't really care if united states wants a wall but we are not going to pay for the wall in any way. Our southern border wall was built by us to stop all the central americans and sudacas who want to hop to the north. The worst thing is that most don't make it and stay in the mexicans cities instead, here in Monterrey they are a plague.

Nigga we own you

The cartels run the country and the CIA runs the cartels

We literally own you, your country has never been free since the day Tenochitilan fell, and since all you cvcks can do is run away from your own country, IT NEVER WILL BE FREE

>but Mexico may

> open Google maps
> Go to southern Mexican border
> follow border from Guatemala to Belize
> 90% rain forest

I don't even know what the fuck are you on about but is literally impossible to build any type of barrier in that zone with out costing astronomical amounts of capital, flora and fauna.

Pro tip, Yucatan and Campeche looks fucking awesome I wanna go

As a furry myself...

What the FUCK am I looking at?

Because Mexico's southern border wall doesn't prevent Democrat voters from entering the US.

I know that you may believe all the illuminati bullshit but the reality is that the one that controls the cartels is the drug demand in the US.

I need a sweaty red door knob in me now

So what you're saying is that Mexico can't build a wall because of a forest and not because they'll be called racist?

>As a furry myself...

>What the FUCK am I looking at?

If you we're truly furry you would know what that is you fucking snowflake shit head. How can you call yourself a furry if you don't know basic fetishes such as macro's.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

All y'all muthafuckas need the Emprah

If you associate with this, you are basically ISIS

Damn this post have me Goosebumps.

I'd love to see footage of a furfag trying to vandalize the wall only to get shot by the border patrol.