Why exactly do we hate Reddit again? Like I get it, they can be kinda annoying, especially on /r/redacted (/r/politics...

Why exactly do we hate Reddit again? Like I get it, they can be kinda annoying, especially on /r/redacted (/r/politics, thankfully you can actually say it on here) and other leftist subs. Despite this, though, domreddits like /r/The_Donald 1) are based af, 2) have Sup Forums memes, the two places share a cultural link and 3) helps spread our message of Making America Great Again to the masses. This system is very effective at red-pilling normies. I understand we're just supposed to hate Reddit for the memes and stuff, but have you guys actually stepped back and looked at it from a strategic point of view?

Gtfo

Just leave

What?

>Like I get it, they can be kinda annoying
Yeah, no shit. Reddit is well-known to have had their initial staff interfere to subtly control the developing "culture" to make it what it is.

But also there's a lot of redditards shilling against ever going to reddit because we're a scourge upon them and they want us out and not spreading memes.

This entire thread gave me the diabetes.

shhhh
it's hip to not understand reddit

>sargon
>saving civilization

>Why exactly do we hate Reddit again?
It's just banter

>Have you guys look at these cesspools for a strategic point of view

Their nothing more than containment centers to keep normies out of boards you dumb shit.

Get in.

Wow, this really activated my almonds

Because reddit's ideologies are those that would actually lead to progress... Sup Forums likes to sit back and be that emo kid that will never have things their way. They're the ones that will dream for what they want, but don't realize it's unachievable. Sup Forums will try, and eventually snap, but they won't get anywhere with it.

In short, reddit is the adults in the room, and Sup Forums is the child with the wild imagination, that no one takes seriously.

This image is so fucking cringy.

>obvious bait thread
>people actually falling for it

Because redditors are the normalfags from high school that would join the anime club and taint it with generic shounen shit and just play super smash bros the whole time and rarely discussing anime, or even critiquing it. They bring their normie slut girlfriends and proceed to kill the club culture until all of the original members leave and it's now just a place where normies go to hook up and socialize. People who sought Sup Forums before reddit are the original members of this group we are a part of. We are tired of newfags who come from reddit and apologist shills trying to get us to accept reddit as part of our group. Not going to happen, stay in your fucking containment zone and leave us alone.

Reddit can be fun but the format fucking sucks, the fact that it requires an account is bullshit, as a website it blows.

The community is also lame, contiminated with sjw trash and moralfagging, the moderation is insane, their memes are shit, so on and so forth...

AMAS are okay I guess, there's some really cool stories and hysterical threads, sure good stuff does come from Reddit, but the overall experience is just not worth it, I rather waste my time here.

Still one of our greatest allies.

GET THE FUCK OUT

FUCKING NIGGER

>BASED MAGAPEDES HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH CAN I GET 10,000 UPVOTES FOR THIS PICTURE OF A FLAG I PULLED OFF WIKIPEDIA

Nah.

>we
If you have to ask you obviously don't belong here.

replying on the off chance this isn't bait

>we
no
>/r/The_Donald 1) are based af, 2) have Sup Forums memes
parroting "normies get out reee" thousands of times is not Sup Forums humor
>the two places share a cultural link
td is cringey reddit humor poorly disguised as imageboard humor
>helps spread our message of Making America Great Again to the masses
>our
Sup Forums is not a pro donald trump echo chamber, it is a place any political discussion is allowed
>red-pilling normies
"red pilling" and "normies" are excellent examples of memes that you spammed so much that they turned cringey and stale
and besides, anyone who uses reddit loses the right to call anyone else a normie
>I understand we're just supposed to hate Reddit for the memes and stuff
This sentence demonstrates how little you understand this place.
These "memes" are based on what I've said and quite a lot more
If you still don't understand, leave and please stay on reddit

Literally kys
>Muh Red Peel Normssies
Fuck off cuck, Sup Forums is not pro trump ever since he revealed himself to be a kike puppet.
>We Voted For TRUMP
But we got: Cohn, Powell, Goldman Sachs bankers, kike staffers, Miller, Nikki Haley, Ben Carson (based Blackman XD), Ivanka and the worst of all: (((KUSHNER))). Trump is literally a race TRAITOR puppet who Just pushed 120 billion weapon deal to saudia Arabia and just pledged eternal support for Israel.
>tldr: if your a Donald the Kike worshiper, you have to go.

We don't need reddit. We da joos now.

Kekistanis are cancer.

Stop looking up to these false idols.

Think. Do you really want to be like Gavin McInnes and stuff dildos up your butt for everyone to see?

Do you want to be like Milo? The whole purpose of having a leader is to have someone to aspire to be like.

It's time Sup Forums makes its OWN leaders. We have to reclaim our own movement.

Join Sup Forums's self-improvement discord:

Code:
nh3DnM

Nice try FBI

I know Sup Forums's fears of honeypots

That is why rule #1 of the server is

>When in this discord, do not speak of illegal content or illegal acts

We've banned a couple people for trying to start like that. We have a 0 tolerance policy, including for drug discussion.

Hmmm, never thought of it that way.

REDDIT OUT

GET OUT YOU FUCKING NIGGER

That picture.

Is this a You Cringe You Lose thread?

>the_donald
>based af
Get the fuck out. Thats the exact reason this boards quality has fallen since last year. Shills calling anyone that disagrees with them shills. You fucks are as bad as SJWs