/OURGIRL/ - Woman running for office in the Hamptons defends using racial slur

nypost.com/2017/05/26/woman-running-for-office-in-the-hamptons-defends-using-racial-slurs/

>An audio tape revealed that during one call in August she claimed that “a bunch of ni—ers” were in front of her house “drinking Hennessy.”

>She mentioned one instance where she scared away people loitering in front of her home.

>“I said, ‘You f—— n—ers!’ and they just dispersed,” Smith recalled.

She would literally think you are disgusting if she saw you irl.

BASED
A
S
E
D

She has my vote

Judging by how racist americans are she's probably going to win.

Nowhere near racist enough.

the new york post used to be a great newspaper. Now they put any kardtrashian article as their top story whenever possible. Please avoid like the plague.

Kys nignogxico

>things that never happened

If it did then good on her though, fucking niggers man, they're the worst

C U R R E N T Y E A R

> niggers acting niggardly
> get called niggers
> "you hurt my feelings!"

Any woman who says nigger so freely is a coal burner

Im gunna vote for her.

I just drove through bridgehampton and there was a huge accident. Some Kike drank too much and crashed into a bunch of cars right on main street.

A pioneer, carving a slice of civilization in the land of nog.

Her description of it is amazing.

BASED
A
S
E
D

This is someone running for office leaf.

Openly stating something like this is unheard of.

You have to understand out here all the money from NYC comes out for the summer. There are a ton of liberal jews out here.

That's real rich coming from the guy who sent all their niggers to the other side of an island.

There are no nogs out here really.

There are a ton of mestizos though. They work on all the estates doing manual labor.

They live 15 to a house. Its supposed to be illegal but they don't really enforce it.

BURN THE KIKE!

But niggardly means jewish. Look it up.

Why do blacks have to drink cognac? I can't buy it or drink it anymore without people thinking I'm ghetto.

She's a feisty one.

I just googled her and this came up from the police blotter...

>Valerie Smith of Southampton reported that a man called her names on Newtown Lane on July 25. She said she heard him tell someone on the phone that he spit on her car. The man had stared at her while walking in front of her car, she told police, and she called him a name. He reportedly followed her into a restaurant after she parked the car and proceeded to insult her.

I know this type of woman. Thats all there is out here. You think you know cunt but you have no idea. The women out here live in 50 million dollar houses. They literally act like they are royalty.

>f—— n—ers
Is this Jeopardy or some shit, why does the news force me to guess what somebody is saying.

You never see black out here unless they are here to be servants.

Im pretty shocked that she would say black people where in her front yard drinking. Honestly it was probably mexicans.

We don't even lock our doors out here.

Considering its the Hamptons she probanly has a better chance now. Rich people want to be as far away from niggers as possible.

of all the things worth fighting for this is the hill this bitch chooses to die on?

There are hardly any blacks out here.

There are a ton of mexicans. Its out of hand.

Rich people like it I guess because the mexicans do all the landscaping and shit on their estates. They undercut all the white people who used to live out here and do that work. A lot of high school kids used to do it for summer jobs.

Now there are shitskins everywhere. Thats why the hamptons voted trump. Honestly its the richest most liberal place in the country and people voted trump here. Its unheard of.

Best of luck to her

Weird how every single candidate is having some scandal revealed in this election cycle, it's as if someone knows all their private information and is leaking it so democrats win.

White people need more Xanax.

and then lose by being body slammed

>f—— n—ers
Must mean foreigners, so offensive.

They voted for Trump for tax cuts & to get rid of estate tax. They're greedy boomers trying to leave all their millions/billions to their kids and keep the dynasty going

Calling them niggwrs got them to leave. What more does she need to do to defend herself?

or less niggers
nigger

if i run for office, do i have to antagonize niggers now, or do i wait until i have billboards?

Would be a shame if their whole legacy got Xanax'd.

Someone post the audio, otherwise this is bullshit.

Americans, by and large, are not

Milf.

She can say that word because no one in the Hamptons will care. The last time I drove out there I saw one black person, and he was pulled over by the police. Really weird place compared to the rest of the island.

fapfapfapfap

Um we don't worry about the estate tax user.

Thats for upper middle class people with a couple of million.

At the level of wealth out here the death tax payout is minimal.

They will DEFINITELY care user. You know this area is like 50% liberal jews.

This is where hillary comes to fundraise.

Have you ever heard of Weaponized Pharmaceuticals?

She has my vote

>She has my vote
and my axe

And my erection

Does anyone else feel like we jumped 5 years ahead in terms of white awareness? Shit is starting to come out to the open quick.

We know that technological advancements and the internet age has speed up the progress of nations; I.E., what happened in the decade now happens in the half-decade, or even less.

People like to say "whites won't wake up in time", but I feel like how we judge time is faulty, still reliant on the decade model (the 80's, 90's, 00's, etc.). Awareness seems to be coming along really fucking quick.

This is no joke. You have to realize that the hamptons are where the wealthiest democrats in the world live.

She will be skewered for this. What will be interesting is if she can actually win. THAT would be monumental.

Xanax was invented specifically because it's very stressful to be white and not be allowed to just execute niggers

I really want to believe this

More of us are than you think, nigger

I know, I wonder how many more chimpouts it'll take? I don't think theirs hope for some of these mudshark and SWJ types, they are seriously suicidal in regards to niggers.

Well its just an equation.

Projected Growth rate of shitskins
Projected Growth rate of whites
Current numbers.

I don't have any idea. I'm not a demographer or whatever.

But yes trump was a shocking victory and he won mainly on his immigration stance. People are aware of whats happening in Europe. Even normies. People are realizing that the whole tolerance kumbaya bit was a ploy to flood the country with 3rd world niggers.

I mean I don't know what to say. I don't despise them but white built this fucking country. The hampton were settled in the fucking 1600's. Mexicans have driven all the working class whites out of this area by undercutting them. The wait in groups at the train station or near delis and get picked up to do odd jobs for shit pay. They destroyed the white working class out here. Who have been here since the 1600's. There are family who were original settlers. They fought indians, the british, the confederates etc etc etc. Fought in all the defining wars of this country and they were sold out by gov. They were priced out of the market by mexicans doing their jobs for half the price. Most had to leave. Nobody gave a fucking shit about them. Thats the pay back they got for being settlers whose families poured blood into the ground of this country for centuries. And its all rich kikes coming out here and paying the mexicans to do the work cheaper.

I dont hire mexicans. I hire the white people. I know this area very very well. The wealthiest people in the world came out here and bought mansions and crushed the white people out here for cheaper mexican labor. Its fucking despicable. I will have no part of it.

Who is this semen demon and what is her view on the nigger problem?
I don't have time to read so just gib me a quickniggerdown.

Coming on pol helps reinforce that of course but I think you're right. People were happy to have a bit of white guilt but literally everything being your fault is a giant redpiller

There is nothing on Earth they won't whine and cry about if they think they can get something free out of.

Quick bogdown

Running for office in the hamptons. Openly says she yelled nigger at a bunch of shitskins drinking on her lawn.

>They live 15 to a house. Its supposed to be illegal but they don't really enforce it.
When I used to live in Mexi-fornia I used to see that and think of a clown car when I saw that. I have no clue how niggers all get let alone maintain cars? Obamacars?

How is a nigger like a broken gun?
It doesn't work and you can't fire it.

Its weird. I go 2 minutes in one direction and its all mansions. Neal patrick harris just bought a house down the road from me.

Then I go two minutes in the other direction and its run down houses with 6 cars in the driveway.

This is a microcosm of what they want for our country. I might be well off but I don't fucking care. I was born poor. I only care about MY people. There are so many kikes out here. They are truly awful people wherever they go. Here its the 1% of the 1% of kikes. They hate white working class people. Since I grew up white working class I love them. I still have friends I grew up with that I hang out with. Kikes aren't just rich but they are arrogant and cheap. Even with 100 mill + in the bank they will shake down a plumber or carpenter if they can. Its like sport for them.

If there's one thing Sup Forums has taught us it's that belief has power.

I believe.

ANY MORE REQUEST FRIENDS?

Its true user.

If it were only true.

Interesting, thanks for the insight. It's nice to be reminded of people whom are aware that we are LITERALLY the flesh and blood of our ancestors. The fire burns as long as we live.

We're sort of at the forefront of this whole thing, or at least we talk openly about it (well, anonymously, but more people are starting to talk openly as well).

Speaking more openly about this stuff is hugely important; putting our intent out into the world is the only way we'll formulate our plans and make connections outside of this weird corner of the internet.

Dare it say it, but it's time for us to grow up.

Hhnngg. She has my vote and my throbbing erection

>Even though she's a filthy yankee

>Does anyone else feel like we jumped 5 years ahead in terms of white awareness?
Well im here and I wasnt there 5 years ago.

I really hope im not an exception

Nigger.

Wait a minute...she lives in the Hamptons....has a bunch of obnoxious blacks on her lawn drinking.

Really?

Rich women on the west coast are some of the most blue pilled people on this earth. Literally the most LARPing, catered to, coddled, sheltered, privileged shitlib people to have ever existed ever.

If it's anything like that on the East Coast, i would be amazed if this woman wasn't ostracized for this. Richerds are a bunch of cucks.

Let me just say this.

The jews who live out here are truly awful people. They are dismissive of all racial groups and voracious ethno-centric. There is nothing the love more then being here and feeling superior to white christian europeans.

These people are awful. They have no god but money.

Every judgement that history has rendered upon them is accurate. If it meant my life...I would rather spend 5 minutes with a white working class person then an eternity with these fucking people. They are petty and 2 faced. They only have wealth to show for their hollow lives.

All I want is the hamptons I new 15 years ago. I would go to a local bar and drink with people who were actually farmers and fishermen. REAL people.

Now its a fucking kike twilight zone full of plantation mexicans and jew democrats. Fucking disgusting.

Sorry for my awful typing. Ive been drinking for a few hours. Every time I read something I post I cringe at how retarded I come off.

So they've even ruined the Hampton's, too?

Where the fuck did all the WASPs go?

we're not racist. we just pretend to be to piss off democrats

She will be potentially ruined.

The hamptons are full of rich jewish democrats. The worst kind of people you could ever know.

I am shocked that she is opening stating this. But who knows maybe there are enough people out here to actually elect her. The silent majority and such.

But yeah to answer this fully you have to imagine a town full of thousands of debbie wasserman schultz's.

Thats the reality of this place.

Im actually considering volunteering for this womans campaign though. It would have to be secret because I couldn't let anyone in my social circles know. But I'm probably going to send someone her way and set up a meeting.

I got your message loud and clear bud. Enjoy your drinks and your night.

>But yeah to answer this fully you have to imagine a town full of thousands of debbie wasserman schultz's.

rip in peace American dream.

in that area cops should be preemptively removing nigs

anyhow

>woman with kike nose in Jew York City

>smith

They are here but a dying breed. They have been overrun by jews. Its no longer a wasp majority. They have been usurped and dispersed.

This is what jews do everywhere they go. This is why everyone hates them.

They attack the ethnic hegemony of a place and if they get called out on it YOU are hitler. These people would so easily crawl over their own dead to get a competative edge its confounding. People have to response to that level of shamelessness and so they often just back off. Its insanity.

she looks jewish, is she?

compared to europeans LOLLLLLLL

shut up doofus

>Greater NYC
>Hamptons
>Black hair
>Pointy nose
You tell me. If not defo Italian

kek

I still wouldn't kick her out of bed.

this is fucking accurate

>that nose
Still, good attitude.

WOW. This is the Republican Party? I'm definitely NOT going to support her.

>Southhampton

Wait, shit, that's like an hour drive away. I should attend her rallies. :D

>we just pretend to be racist
You must be very new.

>Redpilled women
>Country girls
>The South, my home
South coast is best coast!

I vote fast for a candidate who calls out jews and niggers.

If only user if only

she has my vote. And my Love. HMU for that cuddle sesh bae

>Im actually considering volunteering for this womans campaign though.
same

>It would have to be secret because I couldn't let anyone in my social circles know.
>implying I have social circles

I'm a NEET and still waiting on evropa peoples to process my application, so not like I have anything else to do.

pic related
legit kek

Yes. Absolutely.

Us rich fags always came out here but there was a mutual respect.

The kikes ruined it.

Its now kikes and mexicans cutting the hedges on their mansions. Jews hate white people more then anything. They are beyond threatened by them and take any opportunity they can to financially dominate them.

Nothing on this site is a "conspiracy theory". Its all very fucking true.