/SRG/ - Keep It Simple and Download the Entire Thread Edition

Welcome to that latest loaf.

The rundown is we have a theory and we are trying to vet it against their narrative.

"Cover the holes and they have to come up for air."

I didn't screencap much of Megaanon but HE is with us, always. Bless kek.

But the rest of you are doing so good.
And I can't leave you all to dry.
So here's the entire last thread in a JPG.

Also, great job on getting that other guy arrested. We all strive to that level. Guys, nothing is out of our reach.

Guess what is amazing? This cloudconvert.com
Go here, put the URL of the thread, set to JPG, click ok, and Start Conversion, then Download.
Then catalog, study, and read every day.
We can do this.

>1. SETH RICH FINDS CORRUPTION
>2. LEAKS TO WIKILEAKS THROUGH KIMDOTCOM
>3. OBAMA WHITE HOUSE USES INTEL AGENCIES TO FIND AND UNMASK SETH RICH
>4. AWAN BROS TAKE THAT INFO AND DISCLOSE IT
>5. SETH RICH ATTEMPTED MURDER VIA JOE CAPONE AS SPOTTER AND SEIU AS GREASERS FAILS
>6. BONNIE / MEDSTAR FINISH THE JOB WITH MED OVERDOSE IN THE HOSPITAL
>7. COVER UP ENSUES
> WHAT AM I MISSING

>> Arun Rao
>> Mexican Killers - Rafael
>> DWC (is really ugly)
>> Medstar Hack

>> Tattoo dude (Fire Dept?)
>> More fire dept guys

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/archives/feed/2455
youtube.com/watch?v=j9b_qm4xSu0
sunlightfoundation.com/author/bbauman/
amp.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d9xcm/breaking_ive_found_evidence_that_the_dnc/
coolstreaming.us/blog-en/web-tv/watch-one-america-news-live-streaming/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/federal-prosecutor-investigating-fraud-found-dead-debbie-wasserman-schultzs-district/
twitter.com/DCPoliceDept/status/752069676822327296
youtube.com/watch?v=x1QB1sVoyDY
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5790
archive.is/LVgeb
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-04/meet-awan-brothers-not-russian-it-staff-who-allegedly-hacked-congress-computer-syste
archive.is/7QjFM
archive.is/n9fEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

inb4 shilling commences

To update everyone: Engine 29 and subsequently Ambulance 29 are the lead suspects for EMS on SR. Finding reports or audio logs of the events on July 10th will allow us to confirm it was this EMS team, and give a handful of people who know what actually happened on the ground that night. We can do this.

Really smart. They claimed he was transported to/from a place, look into that. Find the holes.

Bump For Justice

His Name Was Seth Rich

>we
What do you mean by this ? Like we the people ?

SOB.

Exactly, the plot thickens from here a bit but we could now have a tangible lead.

This will allow us to figure out the hospital as well. Anyone interested in that, take to the web as many are at this point. Another string to pull on is still figuring out a possible precedent for mega giving leaked files to WL or elsewhere, as this would establish more of a case.

kys leaf

Do you have the link for that?

Kieth Long

broadcastify.com/archives/feed/2455

ironically /ourguy/

Damn, maybe someone archived it back in the day? Probably a longshot.

correction
ironically /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=j9b_qm4xSu0

Anyone know of any recordings of the police radio during the incident?

Bump

Now that a engine and ambulance is found can we foia the logs? Maybe radio logs.

Good point

Also

sunlightfoundation.com/author/bbauman/

BBauman coming up again.

active investigation. they wont release

Assange mentioned that this is one of the Obama administration's favorite tactics. They keep an investigation open forever and the Freedom of Information Act only applies to investigations that are closed

amp.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d9xcm/breaking_ive_found_evidence_that_the_dnc/

Has pol taken this into consideration?

Not only was the dncs ass on the line for voter fraud but if this is true then they also used falsified evidence to conduct spying on their political opponents.

There was a fuckload of reasons for the. To kill seth rich desu

Bumping For Justice

His Name Was Seth Rich

>broadcastify.com/archives/feed/2455

They seem to have archives for "notable days" even from 2013. I bet if someone emails them and asks they could get the audio from that day.

Get In Here Fellas... We have a mystery to solve.

from old bread
Bretty gud. That's one innocuous explanation for why there were people in there. Elevator urbex just happened to get into a staff elevator at its home position. Does not disprove nefarious behavior on the other six days of the week but explains the slightly helpful reaction of the unexpected woman at the elevator.

I am lost what is the deal with the Hospital?

Can we petition a foia reform to include stalled investigations?

bump I aint done yet

Mandatory viewing :
George Webb
>Rat lines series
It's habbenin bromiglios...

Not totally abandoned, apparently still in use for health department office space, which is why the lights are still on. Does not disprove the possibility of nefarious or other behavior.
>petition
Hire a lawyer, write a statute, give it to a well-placed Congressperson, try to have them slip it into some pork bill. That's the only way you're going to get law to order. Petitions are a distraction, at best a marketing device. If they actually compelled anything we wouldn't have been granted the right by our slaveowning founders.

Any good leads?

oops reply meant for
iow, hospital may be a little less mysterious now.

>broadcastify.com/archives/feed/2455
Wow good find, email away..

They have all these intentional stupid fucking loop holes in place to cover their asses on shit like this, it's bullshit. If they can use loop holes then there has to be loop holes we can use against them.

Someone with a premium account would need to.

One America News is running their seth rich story on tv right now!!!!! well they are doing it in segments, they've done 2 so far and are about to do the third

HOW DO WE EVEN WATCH IT? AHH HERE WE ARE

coolstreaming.us/blog-en/web-tv/watch-one-america-news-live-streaming/

I'm so proud of all the fags researching this shit. What a tangled web though... Where does the murdered federal prosecutor fit in? thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/federal-prosecutor-investigating-fraud-found-dead-debbie-wasserman-schultzs-district/

twitter.com/DCPoliceDept/status/752069676822327296

Tweet from DC PD re: the shooting... with an interesting reply. Why wouldn't they ask her if she saw anything instead of shooing her away?

We have the location of the ambulance and possible name of First Responders, this will give us a handful of people to ask about what happened on the ground, if any suspicious happened and what hospital he went to. Which subsequently leads to even more questions later.

worth watching all the way from the beginning, when it was titled "Where is Eric Braverman?"

... whom there is STILL no proof of life for, btw

Mother of God!

im pretty sure such a thing already exists.

Things are always subject to foia after a certain period of time. It could be super long though. Like we only get foia access once dws and hillary clinton are dead lmao.

Why is the time on that tweet 2:19a.m., but says the incident occurred at 0419hours? Is it twitter using a different time zone?

Someone must have a log of these events. Worst comes to worst, we contact the EMS team at Engine 29 and ask what happened. This at least could produce tangible results. People are always the biggest leaks, hence why the DNC has such a good reputation for opponents being suicided at convenient times.

It says the same for me, I am in the Eastern Time Zone as well. So that is a little suspicious. What would be the purpose for their lying though?

Bump. The lack of Seth Rich related posts on Sup Forums disturbed me. I've said it many times before: We can't let this fucking go. Also, i recommend you guys investigate George Webb on youtube. You'll get an idea why..

LAW ENFORCEMENT, CIA, FBI, DNC INSIDERS: if you're checking these threads. Drop some evidence. It is anonymous, and you can die when you're older knowing that you did the right thing. If things work out well enough, you can openly tell your friends, your relatives, your kids, how you were one time batting for a team that murdered, and then you helped turn it around. We're called anons for a reason. We don't know each other, but we enjoy testing the capacity of our vessel, and that of our brothers. If you can't help, perhaps you know someone who can?

Well since you dropped her name you better hurry and hope you talk to her first. DNC is gonna be all over her to make sure she knows nothing

For little stuff, we can certainly try. Alternately try sleeping with a well-placed staffer (wrap that shit 2x) and see if they'll insert some text in conference committee on some random bill.
I wouldn't assume it does. Debbie's got her own dirty laundry to worry after.

but we're monitored by them and Pakis

>coolstreaming.us/blog-en/web-tv/watch-one-america-news-live-streaming/

Checked

We should ask her if she saw anything. Just a general question, anyone with a fake twitter should do that ASAP. A response when she first wakes up would be good, considering she might be suicided by late afternoon.

>0219
>0419

wew.

Bumping with this video I watched a while back about weird thing with an abandoned explorer finding a full on dead baby with skull slit open in part of the D.C. general hospital youtube.com/watch?v=x1QB1sVoyDY

I think knowing whether or not they contacted her at all would tell us something - especially whether it was a year ago or just recently?

Maybe somebody could get her number, claim to be from the DNC, and say we're following up on the last conversation we had...

they would rather just silence her.

Bump

pretty sure she made a similar comment in one of the neighborhood blogs too.

Says 4:19 for me. I'm CST

Not sure if mentioned, but has Braverman discussed as the "partner in crime" with SR? Did he gather the info and pass to SR to transfer to KDC?

>Braverman worked in Haiti for the Clinton Foundation, and he discovered that his husband, Neil Brown, was involved in the oil part of the Clinton Foundation. Further John Podesta said he was the leak inside the Foundation. Someone went to the news media and told them :to follow the money. Is Braverman in FBI witness protection? Did he disappear to avoid the things he discovered? Or is he no longer alive…like DNC staffer Seth Rich?

bump

Im off to bed. But anyone who can put faces to names at the crime scene or is willing to contact the twitter girl above and wants to help could do one of those things. I on the other hand am going to go die now.

Link?

I just made a post to test the timestamps on twatter and it turns out they do run things as they occured 2 hours previous. I think they're in the MT time zone that never changes. Makes sense.

Armed robberies drop after that. Silver gun robbers gone?

archive.is/LVgeb
>Archived page

Bump

My IP Range is banned and I cant make new threads, can someone repost this, I think this might be a lead.

Only 14 federal prosecutors have been killed in the last 100 years.

Beranton Whisenant Jr was federal prosecutor who worked in the major crimes unit. Its unknown what cases he was working on at the moment, he'd only recently joined the Attorney Office this year.

In my opinion this murder was meant to send a message, no effort was made to hide the body and it was left on Hollywood beach in miami florida, which just so happens to be in between the districts that debbie wasserman shultz was responsible for.

I have reason to believe (Beranton) may have received information and was working on a case involving Debbie and others affiliated with the DNC. His murder was meant to send a message.

You guys are the best, godspeed

archive.is/LVgeb
>archived page for the link inside the wikileaks link about Braverman

Whew, bump
Justice for Seth = Justice for America

eh fuck it, fine. give me like a minute and I'll link it back in here so you can do your thing.

Thumbs up / 10

Here you go m80

>barry.hickerson.31
>Ktflame

^ These are fb address (put in after basic FB header, Sup Forums thinks I'm fucking spamming. I just did like 30 recaptchas)

Most likely candidates (as of now) for EMS for SR

thanks mate.

Maddie Ziegler is the mk ultra'd body of Madeleine Mccann

Goddamn my autism, the thing that stands out the worst is how they misspelled "Staffer" in the caption.

>archive.is/LVgeb
Whisenant worked for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Miami in its major crimes unit. He had joined the office in January. Court records show he had been handling several visa and passport fraud cases.

> DWS had him Awan'd
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-04/meet-awan-brothers-not-russian-it-staff-who-allegedly-hacked-congress-computer-syste

Bump
archive.is/7QjFM

I`m just going to Praise KEK.

bumpe

Why does it say he was walking home from his girlfriend's apartment. I've only read reports stating he had spoken to his girlfriend on the phone for like 89 min prior to getting Clintoned. Hmmm...

Anyone that lives in DC want to appeal this?

archive.is/n9fEU

George webb part 17 today - the prosecutor was found in the area where the DNC is getting sued by bernie bros - this was a message to the judge who is deciding if the case gets dismissed

If the suit goes forward they can get the DNC phone records as part of discovery

Someone should call this lady and ask her what she seen, or if she has spoken to any neighbors who may have come outside that night to see.

Bumping. Stay active.

Weren't there several IC assholes (maybe Clapper?) who testified to congress back in like December that investigation of "hacks" revealed it was definitely Russia allegedly because the methods used were consistent with those known to have been used by Russia and that Putin must definitely have been involved, or something like that? And we know now they were never even allowed to inspect the servers?

If so, at this point how in the fuck is that person who testified not obviously guilty of perjury? If it ever becomes accepted as normie truth that SR was definitely the leaker, won't that person obviously be guilty of perjury and therefore doesn't that significantly decrease the likelihood that they'll ever allow the truth about SR to come out? Man, at this point, this whole thing stinks worse than a mile-high stack of Clinton murder victims.

>archive.is/7QjFM
Dude he didn't even get brought up on perjury charges when he stated that the CIA doesn't purposely spy on Americans. The whole damn thing is a shit show.

Are WND owners and editors NeverTrumpers?