Sup Forums hates nigger criminality but supports a murderer,rapist and arsonist. You just can't make this shit up

Sup Forums hates nigger criminality but supports a murderer,rapist and arsonist. You just can't make this shit up.

I love varg music

>Sup Forums hates black people but support a white person
Oh ok.

i didnt see the rape charge?

>rape

what

>murderer
Varg killed a communist. You can't murder a communist because comnunists aren't people retard.

>im a legit outraged Sup Forumsack
>hasnt seen any of the anons who think he's a degenerate murderer
>doesnt know christian anons hate and pity him
sounds legit.

Varg is deluded, that's why Sup Forums enjoys him. And also the fact that from time to time he does make goods points.

When he escaped form prison with help from neo-nazi. He broke into a home of a mother and daughter to hide from police, raped both of them, tortured them and afterwards defecated on them.

.????

its a jew spreading fake news

>supports a murderer,rapist and arsonist
Bullshit. This fucker murdered innocents and doesn't deserve any respect.

Do I want to preserve the traditions and religions of my ancestors? Absolutely. Will I abide by some bearded autist burning down a church because it was part of the organization that helped safeguard Europa from the Muslim hordes? Absolutely not.

This story gets more elaborate with each retelling.
>keep going lol
Varg is a refugee. He lives in a land that is not his own, lives off the state with his wife to support his numerous children whom will inherit a land that does not belong to them. But it's okay because WE WUZ neanderthals.

His children will contribute more to that society than the average shitskin if all they do is shit in the woods. And they'll probably be paid less to do it.

link to the article because I can't find it

>LITERALLY RAPING
LITERALLY RAPING
>LITERALLY RAPING
LITERALLY RAPING
>LITERALLY RAPING
LITERALLY RAPING
>LITERALLY RAPING
LITERALLY RAPING
>LITERALLY RAPING
LITERALLY RAPING
>LITERALLY RAPING
LITERALLY RAPING
>LITERALLY RAPING
LITERALLY RAPING
>LITERALLY RAPING
LITERALLY RAPING

OP my nigger, i dont know if Mohammed ran a train on your "pure Spanish bloodline" 100 years ago or if Varg threatens (((your beliefs))) but dont get too triggered cause Varg is whiter than you'll ever be and more in tune with the pre-liberal European interests that made us great in the past.

>he was transferred to the low-security prison Berg in Tonsberg where the main gate isn't locked.
What

This is pure a pure lie and slander.

Thanks for the (((enlightenment))), merchant.

Norway makes it illegal to hold any individual against their will.
It's considered a human rights violation.
Even going to prison the individual has to sign a consent form and if they don't they're allowed to be in limbo but live freely.

I don't support Varg because he is an idiot, the fact that he is a criminal doesn't really factor into it.

ikr its almost like pol isnt a civic nationalist reddit board

whoah

STOP POSTING ABOUT VARG

I swear I'd never hear about him if it wasn't for your constant butthurt threads about him

varg defend him self from a subhuman commie that was planning to kill him
and he burned down a place of devil kike worship
he didnt do anything wrong