Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Other urls found in this thread:

budgetmodel.wharton.upenn.edu/issues/2016/1/27/the-effects-of-immigration-on-the-united-states-economy
youtube.com/watch?v=Wk25AeFWMNs
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/09/01/immigrant-welfare-use-report/71517072/
youtu.be/C52TlPCVDio
youtu.be/mG0mH97J3yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you mean cut in half

>(((economists)))
>(((GDP)))
sage & hide

>thinking we should let in godless heathens

Fuck GDP and fuck economists. I just want less illegal spics, muzzies, and niggers.

SLIDE THREAD....saged

This guy again...

sage

Nope.

The Effects of Immigration on the United States’ Economy — Penn Wharton Budget Model

budgetmodel.wharton.upenn.edu/issues/2016/1/27/the-effects-of-immigration-on-the-united-states-economy

Donald Trump graduated from Wharton

Who knows if they really are or are not, it's not bigoted enough to be publicly supported here

Money, user. Sell out your people for money.

>your children got killed in a terrorist attack when they went to a concert?
>it's ok, thanks to migration we can increase GDP by an additional 0.1% per year so there I hope that makes you feel better

premise is flawed, even if you're only trying to create a wealthier society. because gdp is measured using arbitrary meters. all modern currency is relative and open borders would simply shift the constant in that equation to the power brokers. IE world government IE not gonna happen.

If we all live in urban centers, sleep in closets stacked on top of each other. and work 18 hours a day it will do wonders for the GDP.

and half first world wages...You're a cuck just admit it...You would halve your own childrens wages to help the poor majority

>Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums?
Because it has been illegal in this country since 1890 faggot.

Double the worlds GDP, but halve the savings of people.

this board seems to have a relatively simplistic concept of economics... i guess that's autism for you.

increasing GDP does nothing if it doesn't also raise other (slightly) more materially significant metrics such as standard of living, purchase power, etc. And those aren't exactly constants, either. So the entire premise of the question is flawed. This is high school shit.

Sage

I'll take a lower economic growth over bombings and mass rapes

With global free unchecked migration the human species would be reduced to be dominated by whichever subspecies is the most invasive.

You will notice that when you ask any particular shitskin that is screaming to flood out white and just white countries if it would be ok if another race flooded out their homeland they always change their tune.

This is genocide. Right now open borders works into their hands because noone wants to go to their shithole countries.

As time goes on the shitskins will become more and more brasen; raiding, robbing and murdering whites until their is nowhere left to flee. Like they have done everywhere else where they have been given the chance. Then the whole world will be one stinking shithole, subject to the whims of murderers and corrupt morons.

Fuck your ugly faces, Fuck your corrupted minds, Fuck your dead shitskin eyes, fuck your moronic ideas. And fuck you.

And what's more they openly brag about white genocide.

CNN just aired an episode with New York Yiddish Heroin Addict Cook Anthony Poopstain where some turd from Queens was bragging about how the genocide couldn't come soon enough, 2042 he said. Poopstain and Turdskin both nodded and agreed, when whites are powerless their goal will be achieved.

I don't know about where you live but that sounds very possible here. When I went through the schools we were something like 95% white, looking at the primary schools now they're a minority or close to it. That's what the next generation is going to be, that's what they're going to grow up with

(((GDP))) is one of the stupidest concepts ever (((devised))) to sell an array of harmful policies. (((GDP))) has very little to do with quality of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. I'm getting so fucking sick of people talking about (((GDP))) as one of the stupidest excuses to flood western/Euro countries with high body counts for dysgenics with people who have zero allegiance to the culture.

Measuring success by (((GDP))) makes you a cuck. Pass it on.

That is like saying having babies creates wealth? The creation of wealth comes from work. If you buy a house you take out a loan base on the work to create the house. Then you work over time to pay back that loan. Though that you have justified that wealth's creation.

>How to you know an economist is wrong?
His lips are moving.

>Two economists, younger and older are walking down a street. They come across a pile of horse shit. The older one says:
I'll pay you 20000 to eat that.
>The younger one calculates his utility curve and starts eating.
>They keep walking and see another pile of shit. The younger one goes:
I'll pay you 20000 if you eat that!
>The older economist calculates his utility curve and gets to eating.
>They walk some more,until the younger economist stops and says:
Wait, this was stupid. We both ate a pile of shit and neither is better off.
>Older economist is shocked:
What?! We both gained 20k in wages and services, and were part 40k of GDP production.

How do they say that? Governments will print money to give them so they don't starve, is that real wealth or just debt. Moving people cost money so it sounds like a drain on the world economy.
It 's a Liberal view about how people feel when they see starving children! Then why don't the people of Africa lets say slow down on the making children. A Darwinistic view, live on the land as it can sustain you and your family.

Economists know shit.
Borders are there to protect us from killing eachother. Any society has established values. When you get too many immigrant fucks who don't give a damn about those values, society breaks down, and so does the rule of law.

And then you get to where you can't do any business at all. So fuck you, econonmists, and shut up about stuff you know nothing about!

An economist is drinking in a top floor bar at a skyscraper. As he is leaving, he notices the elevator is broken, so he goes off and opens a window.

As he is climbing out, the bartender shouts:
>Don't, you'll crash on the ground and die!
Economist snorts:
>No, I'll land safely on the ground.

fucking kike what happening to saving the environment did you forget about that already open borders would devastate our environment

Do you have a link?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wk25AeFWMNs

That's a good one. Don't forget the other part of the joke where XX% is taken each each exchange to go to a pool of central planners that might trickle a few pennies down do you after their magical mathematics causes the country to cuck itself to globalists' whims and go in deeper in debt.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/09/01/immigrant-welfare-use-report/71517072/

Milton Friedman - Illegal Immigration only helps when its Illegal
youtu.be/C52TlPCVDio

youtu.be/mG0mH97J3yk

>open borders would double the world's real GDP.
So what?

Gayslide = Sage
PS: Open borders will SHELVE the world's incentive to productivity, because you can't measure shit in terms of the entirety of the planet (or a nation), and then expect that to reflect the actual expenditures on a per capita basis, and what people can afford to actually produce, on a per capita basis. In essence, your planetary assessment, OP, is simply a smoke-screen, and will be used as such.

Haven't you heard? According to the Krugmans and other (((retarded academics))) of the world, having a high GDP is totally awesome. Don't pay any attention to the whole miserable existence, cramped person to land ratios, city hellholes, high crime, globalists setting your policies, dumbed down IQs in a few generations, and total eradication of your culture, goyim. It helps if you're rich and live in a gated community first though. So make sure to do that.

Fuck off, kike. All any of you care about is money. Go back to your oven.

Because unemployment loymemt exists

Ja. Open borders advocates are retards

>Because unemployment loymemt exists
What did he meant by this?

Our society's well being is more important than money. Letting the corrupt, degenerate and unintelligent through the gates will ultimately stifle innovation and progress for everyone.

>the same thread
>with the same pic
>over and over again
>redditards still not saging when replying

Here, here

Im pretty sure median gpd per capita is strongly correlated with those things.
Gdp on its own is too large a sum to have meaning except when talking about states

Who wants to pay taxes ? Do you even work? Where does half your pay check go? Have you ever worked Over time? where do you think %50 of pay checks go?

According to one study, the cost to U.S. taxpayers of legalizing current illegal immigrants would be approximately 6.3 trillion dollars over the next 50 years.

>would double world gdp
>ignoring Japan has the 4th highest gdp and no immigration

"In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers... Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion."

That's completely untrue.

Only 2% of the refugees that came to Germany got jobs...the rest are on welfare.

Sage

This is true, but it would also lower the per capita GDP and/or standard of living for pretty much all developed nations.

The reason it would double is because those people leaving shitty countries would have more resources available to them. At the same time though, they would be a burden to most of the locals in their new country.

(((economics)))

>sacrifice culture, society, history and safety
>numbers go up
>Rothschilds get richer
no thanks fag

Oh my GOD.

Who is that.

I need to know.
Also, just to let you know, no matter who I have children with, it's still furthering the white race.

If I have 50 children with whites and 50 children with non-whites, that means 50 pure blood white children and 50 half whites will be born. Thus the white pool will be furthered.

I'll impregnate this bitch nicely.

can't benefit from doubled GDP if you've been raped to death by muslims

Economists are autists who used retarded methodology for a long time and still continue to use retarded methodology. Such methodology included gems like "homo economicus" and brilliant ideas like "human behavior fits into this univariable mathematical model"

It's different but still equally retarded today. The only metric by which economists measure how generally "good" something is considered is by measuring retarded things like growth or price.

But if something becomes more plentiful or cheaper it does not necessarily follow that it is better for the people. What free market fetishists gleefully overlook are things like social costs, e.g. happiness, cohesion, etc. ad nauseam.

Just because I'm getting chicken for 30 cents less per pound doesn't mean I'm happy to have Mexican neighbors working the local slaughter house and committing crimes, diluting my culture, ruining the community cohesion, taking a job that could've been a well paying one worked by a native who expects a first world standard of living, and taking in inordinate welfare benefits.

Also labor costs in those industries only account for something like 6% of princess iirc, so it's literally just corporate lobbying and penny pinching to destabilize an entire region so their chicken can be cheaper.

Sometimes free market fetishist neoliberal scum are right, and free trade can, without question, be a net positive a lot of the time. But one must look on a case by case basis.

>6% of princess

kek, it's late as shit but I meant prices

> people leaving shitty countries to enter better ones will double the world's economic production

The wealthy bit can't exist without those walls, simple as.

Imagine you're in your house with your wife and 2 kids, and your mother. Between you, you have enough food to keep you going, but not much more. There are 1,000 hungry strangers outside, surrounding your house, knocking on your doors and windows. They know you have food in there. Would you unlock the door?

The thing is, if you open the door, they won't just take the food. They WILL kill you and make sex slaves of the females. But you won't know that until you open the door...

Economists are also mostly minarchist/AnCaps and this assumes there's no welfare incentives involved or subsidies affecting the economy. If corn wasn't subsidized and welfare was abolished millions of illegals would leave.

You can't have open borders and a welfare state.