How do we take education out of the shithole it is?

Well, maybe start by taking a good, close look at what the fucking problem is.

twitter.com/somecrazyness/status/868144862499135488

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEZnis9-9Gc
twitter.com/somecrazyness/status/868144862499135488
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Diversity/multiculturalism is to blame here.

>those dirty unkept halls

Who'd enrol in such a place? Damn.

Milton friedman already solved the problem ages ago. We just need to implement it

youtube.com/watch?v=SEZnis9-9Gc

be me
>in colledge dorm
>it's liek 11:00 PM
>Drunk Muzzie whore starts screaming at some dude's door next to mine. was on Sup Forums but I could've been sleeping.

What the fuck is wrong with these animals ? Worse than filthy ratty Orientals

this

and legalize weed, 50% of tax from it goes into education

worse than Slav niggers. THat bombastic niggerdry that characterizes their demeanor is the reason they need to get removed.

I'm drunk but fortunately could restrain myself from going outside and creating a scene

pay teachers more

"fuckin wack ass nigga"

Holy fuck are white niggers the worst thing ever.

This is what happens when young people get cocky. This and Antifa. This and feminism. I could spend all day listing others.

Web based curriculum, school vouchers for self organized homeschool coops. You don't change the worthless leftist teachers you just lock them in the monkey cages and stop feeding the monkeys.

This is fucking nothing compared to what I've seen desu. Are you Joshy? You the one who said he wanted to run a train on a white high school kid?

>Friedman

Had quite enough of this dude's """solutions""" desu.

>twitter.com/somecrazyness/status/868144862499135488
alpha af

Do I look like a nigger to you?

You linked an obscure vid with less than 1k rt, that in no way shows anything out of the norm, other than it's a white student who is shouting and talking down to a teacher.

I'm thinking you're Joshy. Faggot.

>How do we take education out of the shithole it is?

You are going to have to make your own curriculum, and distribution system, and find some way to keep the jews from corrupting it.

Our current department of education is fucking overrun.

Sure thing ya lil shit

That's pretty fucking demented talking about a kid like that, you know. Rape is a bit fucked up, but given your origins, I'm not surprised.

Bring back beatings. Not for everything but enough.

Well, let's face it, kids these days throw themselves at trains already, what's one more?

Got that r/ selection out on full display, I see.

Predictable desu.

When I want to remember which one is which, I just imagine that r stands for "retarded". Hope this helps other anons.

Hey, I'm not the one getting all sensitive and triggered over what some nigger said about a raging white kid.

Triggered? No user. I just hate seeing the patterns of your mind. I hate that I have to know they exist and that I have to live anywhere near people like you.

Deny it as much as you want buddy, I see through you.

You don't see a damn thing, except your own sense of importance. You don't shock or anger me, you disgust me.

Seems to me like you voted for Hilary, if you actually get this pissy over a little wigger.

It's not my thread you deluded pozzed faggot. You started a thread over the kid you said you'd like to rape,

>"I didn't start the thread, so I must not be angry!"
Absolutely flawless logic. Looks like you've learned less than that kid in the video.

McCarthyism

>Sure thing ya lil shit

Hey, fuck you pal.

sorry, wrong thread.

Weed is 99% the issue, the more we legalize it, the larger grows this degeneracy.

You're fucking stupid on top of being depraved.

Insults now? Wow, your argument hold up about as well as an African hut in the rain huh?