"Muslims are terrorists!"

> "Muslims are terrorists!"

That's bullshit and here's why.

> According to a newer estimate done in 2016, there were 3.3 million Muslims living in the United States
> anybody in the United States can buy machine guns and kill people

They never do anything. Even white people commit more terrorist acts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Tucson_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Fort_Hood_shooting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_May_2017
nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/florida-nightclub-massacre-deadliest-mass-shooting-u-s-history-n590476
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

epic d00d

I hate this racist fucking rhetoric that "all white people clearly think one way!". Go fuck yourselves. The only racist ones here are you for thinking that just because I'm white that I clearly think this way and that I should be slandered for it.

Great resources you posted, Ahmed. # I'm a Muslim missile now

>anybody in the United States can buy machine guns

Wrong. I wish. Fuck off. Sage.

They do nothing cuz they aren't a big enough minority. Look any any country's Muslim population percentage. The higher it goes, the more atrocities committed by muslims to other faiths/groups. The entire religion was based upon not just military, but cultural conquest, which is being done in Europe right now, which probably doesn't concern you since you're one of them.

>that dude in Florida
>those dudes in France

Anyway, trucks and suicide vests are better because no one suspects a thing until it's too late. A muslim walking around with an assault weapon isn't going to get a chance to do any damage.

State-sponsored militaries are the real terrorists, killing civilians and acting surprised when their offspring come back for revenge.

>walking around with an assault weapon isn't going to get a chance to do any damage.
>who is Jared Lee Loughner

> anybody in the United States can buy machine guns and kill people
> Even white people commit more terrorist acts.

lolwut

e.g. the Philippines. It's the perfect modern example

>They do nothing cuz they aren't a big enough minority.
>They do nothing
I'm glad you admit that, Tyrone.

>dirty fucking mudslimes
>civilians

GET THE FUCK OUTTA THIS SHILL THREAD AND GET IN HERE

Discussing this is pointless, you'll die for Israel like good goys and be happy about it

Clearly those slavic peasant genes make us superior.

muslims committed 165 terrorist attacks last month alone. shut the fuck up faggot

>they never do anything

you have your head in the sand, old chummo

Where are even dozens of terrorist attacks in the USA? There are too many Islams. literally 6 million, and guns available to have such a peaceful country according to your logic.

the muslims in america dont chimp out like they do in eruope because they know most of us are just itching to shoot them. Most people here regardless of race dont like muslims

it really doesn't matter if they do anything worg
what matters is simply this: do we need muslims? do we need that religion in existence?
the answer is no. many regions offer something worthwhile to the world. a religion about oppressing women and gays, killing anyone who disagrees with you, states raping young children is okay because come on aren't they sexy and helpless, and promotes actively working on converting everyone to said religion or else being beheaded is not need. it is a blight.

wtf I love sandniggers now

>the muslims in america dont chimp out like they do in eruope because they know most of us are just itching to shoot them.
What are you taking about you moron? Terrorists always die in the attack. They are not afraid of your little gun.

Tell me more about our laws foreigner

I disagree, just more distance between them and the warzones that you carelessly murder civilians in. Everyone knows Americans are scared pussies incapable of fighting without technology they barely understand.

They're afraid they'll get their sandy head blown off before they get to take anyone with them. You can stop posting now and continue to choke on Ahmed cock

>They never do anything
Ever heard of San Bernardino idiot?

in france ALL the terrorists in the last 20 years were muslims and killed people specifically for religious reasons. Stop your nonsense, muslims in USA know they are not in significant numbers yet that's why you don't see lots of attacks from them

>a fucking leaf

> Even white people commit more terrorist acts
No further explanation needed

>never
>gay bar gets blitzed by a muzzie
>at least three other shootings in the past year alone by muzzies

>They're afraid they'll get their sandy head blown off before they get to take anyone with them
That works so well when a mass shooting does happen in America. You're unbelievably dumb.

I live in a city thats 45% muslim. Nothing really happens here.

They don't do as much because we shoot back more often. They're still rats, no matter where they are.

And where do those mass shootings happen? In states with strict gun regulations. You should read a fucking book sometime and learn something before you speak about subjects you don't understand.

Bozgor defending his brothers again. Nothing unusual.

A mass shooting is one dude killing 3 or more people. Its not often you hear about someone shooting a mass shooter, because if they have gun, it doesn't even become one.

>> "Muslims are terrorists!"
The first generation Muslim immigrants came to this country to escape the people that we are at war with now.

Good job quoting your own incorrect post, dipshit.

States like Arizona and Texas you fucking moron?

>Nothing rely happens here
>Not talking about Kashmire or Myanmar

Wew poo in loo

Muslims in the US are more peaceful because they haven't reached numerical tipping point. They are a peaceful people until there are a certain amount of them and they start to have real political influence. If the "Muslim vote" actually became a thing in the US you'd see a lot more violence. Once they have even a smidgen of political power they start to get violent.

That's a good fucking ID

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

In Islam, suicide = eternal hellfire. Loophole: death in jihad = heaven.
Islamic leaders need a stricter stance to close this loophole. I.e. "Jihad suicide is still hellfire you pussies, allah knows what the fuck you are doing, stop being a kike"

But they won't do this because they profit off suicidal muslims

We shot the terrorists that tried to start shit here.

Twice.

>anybody in the United States can buy machine guns

Gosh Leaf, you are SUCH a loser.

Don't forget Orlando.

Why does it feel like Lauren is some kind of thrill seeker and she's going to end up like Lara Logan and some muslim gangraper is going to film it all.

They don't have strict gun laws and they never have mass shootings. Don't fucking argue with me about Texas and Arizona. I'm Arizona native and I frequent Texas. You don't know shit and you should shut the fuck up.

why cause a terrorist attack when you can outbreed whites and take over?

The islamic beast has more than one leg.

>Texas

Didn't work well for your rat brothers.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack

>terrorist acts
Killing your neighbor for fucking your wife or breaking into your house isn't a terrorist act.
A nigger killing another nigger over drugs is not a terrorist act
Getting drunk, and slamming into an unfortunate soul is not a terrorist act.
>inb4 school shootings
Those are committed by every race, and usually due to the perp being mentally retarded.
When you look at legit terrorist acts, they are committed by muslims in the U.S.

And by muslims in other countries

The difference is the types of immigrants they accept. Europe brings in the trash of the Muslim world, mostly from North Africa. US and Canada allow in students, "skilled workers", and investors. Also they don't all come from the same country. Europe is being destroyed by design. Canada and the US just have immigration.

Don't you mean 'workplace violence'? Can't call a spade a spade around here, accurate reporting would ruin the narrative.

Implying the rioters only said "Good morning" is bullshit and you know it. But anyway that tweet is probably fake and this thread is bait.

Where them sources mister

OP mentioned the U.S, I'm talking about the U.S.

> You don't know shit and you should shut the fuck up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Tucson_shooting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Fort_Hood_shooting

>democrat legislative and her supporters getting shot
>a bad thing

I don't think so OP

>hasan

More proof that all sandniggers are subhuman

>anybody in the United States can buy machine guns and kill people
Spoken by a true brainless liberal or a halfdecent bait

Amen.

/thread

Sage

Sage goes in all fields

Whatever, we're full.

>Democrats who don't carry
>Military base where virtually all guns are very restricted

Not helping that the ft. Hood shooting was a Muslim traitor. Actually, I'd say he was being loyal.

Oh wow, two isolated incidents that happened more than five years ago, one of which by a white non muslim. Get the fuck off the internet. Your shitty bait thread is weak.

>> According to a newer estimate
lol

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_May_2017
>134 terrorist attacks this month
>90% Muslims

You're a disgusting liberal state in denial.

No point in presenting evidence. OP is a fag and has none of his own. Once he gets enough tasty (You)'s he'll be gone

Muslims have to hit a critical mass before their attacks increase substantially. In the US their numbers are under 1%. Once they hit the 3-4% mark is when the rape gangs and no go zones start appearing.

They'll need individual pages for each day soon enough

Wrong. Texas isn't liberal. the commie implants from commiefornia and the spics are.

Texans #1 Cowboys#1 fuck you commie

There needs to be some kind of ballistic defensive clothing that protects from bombs. Hopefully that would cause the muslims to kill themselves off faster than they can kill others.

Not all muslims are terrorists; but every terrorist has been a muslim

The Difference is when a white cunt goes on a spree in a white country of which he is born in you don't have the option to not let them in.

Also typically white people won't group up and say not all white people are like they, they accept there are fucked up people and say it as so.

Keep telling yourself they aren't planing shit in the next attack on US soil.

They said that after the first bombing of the World Trade Center.

Thats why they are called terrorists, cause you never know who and when they be striking, look at Manchester, regular mudslime doing regular things nobody paying attention to him, also the cockroach nest they found in raids after the attack should be telling.

Nice non rebuttal, Adelbert. Must be hard living in the least intelligent province of Austria.

>even white people commit more terrorist attacks.

1% of the population commits 23% of terrorist attacks, with 62% of victims. No one is capable of committing a more disproportionately high amount of terror attacks.

Terrorism isn't all action, you know. Yes, bombings strike fear like nothing else, but idle threats can do a considerable amount just as well to keep people scared. A good terrorist invokes fear on the psychological level as well.

All Muslims ARE potentially terrorists. I'm Muslim and I can confirm.

The instances you gave don't support your case whatsoever. One was done by a schizophrenic non muslim white dude in a supermarket, and the other was done by a rogue soldier. You didn't prove anything. Keep being Austria's dumb bitch so the whole world can laugh at you, Adelbert.

> You didn't prove anything.

What should I prove, you poor clinically retarded creature? You don't even remember, right?

h a v e y o u g o t a s t i c k u p y o u r a s s

If you're going to posit that a lack of strict gun laws doesn't help those states, you are obligated to prove it. Otherwise, shut your smelly poor mouth and leave this board.

You believe that just anybody in America can buy a machine gun so you're stupid and therefore your opinions are invalid.

There is, but basically all forms of decent body armor are illegal.

3.3 million of 360 million people, see that number raise to 10-15% and see the attacks skyrocket. Muslims are fine as a small percentage of the population (less than 5%)

>regular mudslime doing regular things nobody paying attention to him
He was under suspicion and was known to police. They just don't do much of anything.

Good boy! Now look, poor mentally retarded creature, even the biggest shooting happened in the most gun permissive state. There weren't that many terroristic gun massacres in history but the deadliest ones happened in your redneck states which you claim are safe from this sort of thing because gun magic! Maybe there's something wrong with your brain then?

nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/florida-nightclub-massacre-deadliest-mass-shooting-u-s-history-n590476

Is there anything sand people fear that they won't just explode over?

Military bases have strict gun control. That's defined federally, Texas doesn't have anything to do with what goes on there really.

Orlando has incredibly strict gun laws you fucking idiot. God damn why don't you at least read what you post

Racism is power + privilege. It's impossible to be racist against whites.

>Florida
> incredibly strict gun laws

Maybe you should rest your little head now?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law

The primary problem with Muslims is Islam and their denial about how much evil it teaches. That enables the ideological cancer to spread everywhere because the normie Muslims cling to their Muslim identity and allow the true believers to keep Islamizing places. Islamic terrorism is just the tip of the iceberg of the malignancy that whole belief system is. Islam corrupts everything and turns people into zombies.