Ultimate red pill? Chew 5 grams of mushrooms let me know what you think afterwards

Ultimate red pill? Chew 5 grams of mushrooms let me know what you think afterwards

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2017/may/23/study-hallucinogenic-mushrooms-safest-recreational-drug-lsd
archive.is/KUoEJ
magicmushroomkit.ca/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks turd boy

Im sitting on a bunch of them, waiting to take that step. I dont know whats stopping me, fear of what i'll become, or the fear that the after-effects will be.. Minuscule. Should i just hit the lights and dive in?

ive taken 7

Do it unless you have serious emotional issues. Or maybe do it even if you do it might fix them. You can see yourself and others for what they really are, that really fucks some people up. Also it's not like getting high it's like changing the frequency your mind is tuned to. Don't do it with shitty people.

it is ALL SET AND SETTING.

Isn't one g enough unless you've done it a bunch of times? Most i ever did was 3 I think.

They're red pills in that they expose a "normal" state of mind as just a state of mind.

They're red pills in that they extend the visualization abilities of human beings to overclock levels. Mescaline is an extreme version of this where you can spend the whole trip playing "infinite legos".

They stop being red pills when you assume that you've found a "higher" truth. "Truth" is a unicorn in the forest, found very rarely in a lifetime. Even in the lifetime of a perpetual tripper.

When you emerge from the underworld, you must use the gifts to see normal reality with new eyes. So to speak.

>They're red pills in that they expose a "normal" state of mind as just a state of mind.

there are infinite states of mind and none of them are anything more than temporary. the only exception is that state of mind in which you see the Self that has the thoughts and can stay with that.

Someone has been watching mad peterson videos kek

wherever he got it from, that may be the most sensible post I have ever seen in one of these threads.

>one

well said.

mckenna had a bad trip and stopped.

meditation is better

There's nothing spiritual or magical about drugs. You're fucking with your brain chemistry and your sensory perception fucks up. That's literally all it is. You gain absolutely nothing of value from these experiences, only chemical-induced delusions.

meditation can give you bad trips too. sometimes you have to just hand on with your teeth and ride it out. you have to learn just to watch all the craziness go on around you, and to do that you have to have enough experience to know what is you and what is not.

Anyone here ever try DMT?
I tried it for the first time a couple days ago, fucking ridiculous. Didn't "break through" though

Just make sure you're in a good mindset and a comfortable setting. That's key. If you had a shitty day, you can always postpone your trip.

Worst case scenario, if you have a bad trip it may show you things that make you improve your life, things you never noticed.

This is the only true redpill. But not as true as DMT.

ever want to know how mentally strong you really are? Chew 5+ grams of dried mushrooms

It'll unlock your mind

>only chemical-induced delusions

chemical induced glimpses of reality is what you mean. in normal waking life we live in a sea of delusions, both mass and individual. psychedelics let you see that for a little while.

>chemical induced glimpses of reality

No you fucking retard. Your brain is put into a state where it isn't functioning properly and you experience shit that isn't there as a result.

I literally met god through a portal of geometric patterns and colors that don't exist on this realm. I came to the pearly gates like I had died and had a never ending Deja vu. I've unlocked myself

Everyone reacts at least slightly differently to psychedelics. Do that shit at your own risk, and don't listen to retarded niggers on 4chinz who tell you to "just do it, it's great bro haha." Make your own decision and deal with the consequences, whatever they may be.

Damn. I never did any psychedelics before that so I didn't really want to do too much.
One of these days

Did it one time. Totally great. I had an experience with a large chinese-stylr dragon face peering down at me from my ceiling. It was nice.

>t. Faggot that's never done mushrooms

Just do it with respect and the intention of growing spiritually. Don't treat it like some idiot that just wants to get fucked up and party. Be serious about it and it will take care of you.

Okay faggy larper.

>Your brain is put into a state where it isn't functioning properly and you experience shit that isn't there as a result

you have never done it, that is apparent from you thinking you experience things that aren't there. you literally cannot experience things that are not there. you just experience them in a different way, and you can have these experiences without drugs, just by focusing on your own awareness.

Guys I never tried any drugs. Not even Alcohol or Cigarette.
Can I do shrooms and DMT?

>ad hominem
Not everybody can be a autist for their entire life, there are wonderful expieriences to be had. Just because you're too stuck up or too afraid or fragile doesn't mean others cannot have these expieriences.
(Atleast they don't make you a bitter person)

I haven't even seen a peterson video although in the past few weeks I've seen more posts referring to him.

I'm someone who gambled with regular internet research chemical sites a few years back. So my trip count is something like 150+. Most of them with drugs not part of the classical canon of psychedelics

EX: AMT, 25C-NBOME, MXE, longer lasting 2-Cs, etc.

Unfortunately my mescaline trip was a one time deal :(

If you're extroverted, you need a (smart) introvert to guide you through the rough spots. They have far more experience exploring fancies of mental cognition than most normies.

And if you're going to trip, here's a shopping list

1. Gatorade. You will be in the valley of death and laziness and you need something right now. That's where water, sugar, and salt comes in.
2. Benzo as an escape button. I've never needed it but I've been around people who would at some point if they had a "bad" trip
3. Digital gram scale - You don't want to overdose.
4. If you're not comfortable with going outside...Heavy Metal and fantasia for a first trip. It's fucking amazing.

sure you can, the fact you have never done any other drugs might even be a benefit because it shows you aren't looking to escape yourself. dmt and shrooms don't sit well with people who aren't comfortable with themselves because they immerse you in the self.

figure out true self identity while you're there.

>you experience shit that isn't there as a result.
Do you think it's possible to have an experience that feels more real than what you are experiencing right now on this image board? How could something feel more real than what you consider to be absolute reality?

Go chew 5 grams of mushrooms.

You will find the meaning of life, then when you stop tripping youll forget it. Only to remember that you knew the meaning at one time.

CONT.

Speaking of watching, Drexciya's "Hydrotheory" with Blue Planet footage used. Fucking youtube took it off but it's still available on NicoNico (jap site). Drexciya's "Birth of a New Life" is another one to add to the watch list.

Also search for "Son of the White Mare". Fucking amazing.

This.
I did it alone my first time and had a pretty bad/scary trip but it ended up being a huge positive in my life despite the bad trip.
cured my depression too.

It's observable. We now understand the chemical reactions that occur when taking mushrooms or other drugs and why they affect the parts of the brain that they do, causing your hallucinations and delusions. This is not debatable. If anything, the mentality of you dipshits is a solid argument for drugs turning people into insufferable retards.

Yes and yes.
I've honestly never heard of anyone having a bad trip from DMT. It definitely feels intense and it rocks your world, and i'd only recommend it to people who'd try and take it seriously their first couple times.

>We now understand the chemical reactions that occur when taking mushrooms or other drugs and why they affect the parts of the brain that they do
said literally no scientist ever

during your adventures did you ever have experiences of deep silence beneath whatever else was going on? have you ever been sleeping at night and suddenly become aware of someone breathing close to you and then realized that the breath you were hearing was your own?

do mushrooms and find out

insufferable retards ? Nigger since i took shrooms i am more connect to existence than forever, i enjoy every day that i am healthy and can have even just simple joy ? Doesn't turn me into a defunct being like you put it.
All it shows it that you are some bitter faggot with poor expierience in life
>Muh wikipedia articles and sciene online magazines say dys and that and thats why i am so keen on it moooom xDD

Kill yourself

You talking about that recent article that claims the exact opposite of that? What with the whole "your brain is now much more active than normal while under the influence" and shit?

You're in this thread touting drug use and calling me a nigger. Comical. They indulge in all manner of drugs from a young age and they're still useless drains on society, much like the rest of you.

>Do that shit at your own risk,
theguardian.com/society/2017/may/23/study-hallucinogenic-mushrooms-safest-recreational-drug-lsd

Checked. Always use archive.is on sites notorious for shilling and clickbait before posting.

archive.is/KUoEJ

>causing your hallucinations and delusions

hallucinations and delusions are only part of what you experience and you recognize them for what they are. the rational mind does not disappear, it is busily trying to process the experience.

It's impossible for me to sleep until the residue effects end. But I've had something like that where you project sounds you produce as coming from "outside" your body.

But as I said, sleeping is impossible for me unless I decide to start the trip in the morning so it fades away but late night.

"Enjoy" your bitter existence and wonder why no individual would ever exchange more than a couple of words with you.

F

lol @ justifying brain damage with dude spirituality bro!

Also Xanax.

You will see the ultimate red pill shortly after consuming the works of pic related.

Filthy nigger shamans and the like all around the world inject magic mushrooms and similar hallucinogenic drugs and come down from their drug-induced stupor talking about how they communed with their worthless ancestors and gods and other nonsense. You literally have to fuck your brain up temporarily to believe this gobbledygook.

>inject

ingest*

OP is weaponizing spirituality.

Xanax for cure.

Kids stuff

Have you ever taken any sort of drug ? Just tell us because i am certain the answer is no.

Yes, everytime ive tripped i couldnt get over the fact that everything felt more real than normal.

hurr muh new age
totally not in the spirit of the age

fucking hippy faggots
its just an illusion

mckenna was schizo
greenpill is garbage

Thank you, I need to remember to do that.

done it, seen the cube of life

Anyone else feel like they are in purgatory or broke time or are dying or are Dead or are now reincarnating while on shrooms, and then eventually you make it through all the cycles and come out the other side and realize wow this is why they call it MAGIC mushrooms

What is the best thing to do when you realize that Now you Must Die, and you Will die and you Are dying and you Are Dead Now because you took the mushrooms? It can get very scary!

Now we talking

Do you understand how ridiculously stupid you are?

It's people like you that reject science because of your feefee's.

Stick to Xanax.

did you ever experience a feeling of unity with the world around you? i could never sleep while tripping either, but since those days i have been more and more interested in awareness, to the point that now my life is in such a way i am able to devote all my time to it.

there was a guy named gopi krishna who had what amounted to a seventeen year long bad trip sparked by a meditation experience, he wrote a book about it called 'living with kundalini'. when at last he came back to himself he said that his powers of imagination had become so profound that he could just imagine something and get all the satisfaction he would have gained from actually doing it. if you are interested in the mind and perception you should read his book.

>ingesting poison
>ultimate redpill
pick one

How about you do heroin or slam a liter of vodka? There is nothing red pilled about doing drugs. Anyone with half a brain can rationalize the ridiculousness of social norms and the ways the brain perceives it's surroundings without ingesting chemicals.

>Filthy nigger shamans and the like all around the world inject magic mushrooms and similar hallucinogenic drugs and come down from their drug-induced stupor talking about how they communed with their worthless ancestors and gods and other nonsense. You literally have to fuck your brain up temporarily to believe this gobbledygook

they are just doing what every normal person does, projecting their prejudices and beliefs onto their experience. you are no better than they are. a lot of this shamanistic stuff is people just being people, like thinking they have to sit down cross-legged to meditate. or thinking they have to wear a certain brand of clothes to be cool. people who don't know themselves deeply are always and forever projecting some idea of themselves they think will conform to the ideas of their peers.

If you were smart you'd try shrooms once just to see how retarded it is, grow them yourself and sell them as some kind of miracle cure for a list of uncontrollable neurological functions.

DUDE DRUGS LMAO!

Xanax is for people like you.

Stfu and gtfo.

dreams feel that way to me. i have always found this really interesting.

I shit on your soul and wipe my ass with your spirit.

Your god is a spec of dirt floating in space and the stars are ashamed you can see them at night.

i have felt exactly that, both on shrooms and without them. it is scary, isn't it? the fear builds and builds and then you come out the other end of it and it's all just ok.

Go chew 5 grams of mushrooms.

Done it multiple times years back. First time I broke thru I went to like an alien machine mall and went Christmas shopping with some aliens.

Another time felt like I broke thru a glass barrier into a void similar to pic related. I witnessed the insemination of the universe and then my first born.

Saw one of my friends that had passed away dancing in sorrow, and the final time I encountered a sinister pray mantis like being. It wanted me to come with it.

Think of this for a second.

I can understand all your gibberish ramblings you regurgitate in the form of words from your experience under the influence of brain damage causing substances.

Someone's gotta fuck themselves up for all of us to laugh at you.

Now please, continue to self-destruct as the Internet will remember your stupidity for us.

>shits on souls
>accurately describes god and attributes stars with consciousness

Xanax until you die then maybe it will be illegal as it has a good chance to be as mushrooms are to become legal.

Now tell me more about how you understand the universe because of your introspection.

>thru

Should have went with the mantis.

Right after you swallow 5 grams of arsenic

Of course. But there's a difference between understanding it on an ideal level and understanding it in your soul/mind/whatever as experience.

"Antarctica is a very cold place" doesn't impart the same wisdom about what very cold means than actually experiencing it.

Trial and error are the engines that run growth, not trying to impose a top-down valuation.

Narcotics is a SPECTRUM.

Science™!

xanax is an evil drug that has caused far more harm than psychedelics ever will.

i don't understand the universe, but unlike you i am not afraid to look at myself and my relationship with the world around me. and unlike you i get to experience deep feelings of peace and satisfaction and wonder. you don't see it but your attitude is essentially in agreement with what others are saying here. life in normal waking consciousness is full of all kinds of turmoil that is fueled by the people, like you, who are bound up in it.

> unlike me.

You read a few posts I wrote anonymously on the Internet and now you know me.

Holier than thou alert.

You'd suck a dogs dick if some guru told you it'd grant you a wish.

i am in total agreement with that.

I think feelings of unity are double-edged. In "normal" frames of mind, feelings of unity put you at a disadvantage when dealing with beings who could care less. You need to be a self asshole to survive collisions of assholes.

On the other hand, they promote hot and cold evaluations of yourself as a system interacting with other systems which can lead to meaningful insights.

Double-edge sword, how far can you withstand the bleeding to receive the revelation?

Fuck that noise, that thing had devil eyes. Anyways drugs are degenerate.

What is a moment?

Seriously you guys fucking suck at this whole simulation thing.

no, i am not holier than you. i know myself, that is how i know you. you have great faith in your own perceptions yet another part of you realizes just how flimsy the ground you stand on it, which is where your insecurity and bitterness comes from. literally every word you say to me is directed at yourself, your subconscious is screaming at you.

√+

This

Keep your incoherent ramblings to yourself.

You honestly have an ego issue if you think plain text is "real".

I'm only using your logic here.

Your brain is swiss dude. Peace and wonder are antithetical. Wonder implies exciting curiousity amd peace implies contentment. Regardless you are just haphazardly making observations that any straight edged person could make after 5 minutes of introspection but they didn't poison theor body or break the law to do it

Don't do it too often and you'll be fine. It scrambles the connection between the hemispheres, allowing you to form new thought patterns. That'd be a good thing to do a few times. Do it too often and you start doing damage.

Anyone know a 204 hookup?

Bitcoin
Tor
Alphabay

Don't ever buy drugs from a street vendor, they have no idea wtf they're talking about.

The irony is that you've never once considered why you perceive the letters, despite the fact that every single molecule involved in relaying that information to your stupid ape brain is comprised of roughly 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% empty space. Being born to this world is a trip that lasts precisely one life time, friend.

>molecules and atoms are mostly empty space

this is a meme. empty space is a meme.

And your only a fraction as creative as me.

While I'm sober under your trippiest trip.

Im tempted to get some spores and grow my own, has anyone done this?
magicmushroomkit.ca/